Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error (6401 Views)

NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number / How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free / How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by ROYH(m): 3:29am On Oct 08, 2022
I know it's not everybody slip that will come accurately with the given details, because in an organization, there are some errors that's bound to happen even in the banks.
Now let assume you're a girl and you've done/enroll for your nin when you're not yet married and after you've married, your husband insisted that you must have your name changed from your father's name to his, in this case this video tutorials is for you. Or you're just a man and there's any error in your name ( whether misspelled or misplaced) and you want to have the BIODATA corrected as well, this video tutorial is for you.
Note that for changing of name in standard (government) nin enrollment center, the price is just not even up to #1000 naira while if you want to do it at any authorized nin environment center outlet, it's more or less than #5000 naira up to #10, 000 while its#15, 000 for the date of birth Nation's wide.
Here is a video document showing the Step by step guide and the required files you must have in order to perform this action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYSkP-7KBsg

2 Shares

Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by Olaolar(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2022
ROYH:
I know it's not everybody slip that will come accurately with the given details, because in an organization, there are some errors that's bound to happen even in the banks.
Now let assume you're a girl and you've done/enroll for your nin when you're not yet married and after you've married, your husband insisted that you must have your name changed from your father's name to his, in this case this video tutorials is for you. Or you're just a man and there's any error in your name ( whether misspelled or misplaced) and you want to have the BIODATA corrected as well, this video tutorial is for you.
Note that for changing of name in standard (government) nin enrollment center, the price is just not even up to #1000 naira while if you want to do it at any authorized nin environment center outlet, it's more or less than #5000 naira up to #10, 000 while its#15, 000 for the date of birth Nation's wide.
Here is a video document showing the Step by step guide and the required files you must have in order to perform this action

. Sir please which app is accurar to use ,or go on doing this directly on net?
Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by ROYH(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2022
After paying for the modification that suits your needs
Olaolar:
. Sir please which app is accurar to use ,or go on doing this directly on net?
you'll have to visit any authorized nin enrollment center or the government nin center to have your BIODATA modified
Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by ikon123(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
What about phone numbers number change?

1 Like

Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by ROYH(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWgMFJuyfI
ikon123:
What about phone numbers number change?
it's simple, you just have to pay for modifications of others field and goto any nimc center, submit the receipt and your phone number will be changed
Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by julianayomi: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2023
esiomghedr:
hmm, I heard is N15,000 for DOB and names corrections. federal government na scammers. I am having date of birth DOB problem on my NIN I need help
is too much. I want to do mine
Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by olabanji88(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Please what's the process for changing name on nin after been married
Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by rahij: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2023
ROYH:

Can I correct my child's sex using this process?
Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by ROYH(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
rahij:

Can I correct my child's sex using this process?
yes
Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by florenceolatude: 6:02am On Aug 26, 2023
engpauldrse:
it doesn't work, I tried it before
it doesn't work ag
Re: How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error by florenceolatude: 6:06am On Aug 26, 2023
engpauldrse:
it doesn't work, I tried it before
it doesn't work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures / Success Digest Extra(sde) Newspaper And There So Called Infomarketing Guruus. / Doctors Create Pills From Feces To Treat Gut Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.