Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B (14540 Views)

The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz / Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style / The Etiquette Of Sneezing: Praising Allaah, Saying “may Allaah Have Mercy On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by akinsmail51: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Sulayman's Letter to Bilqis

Allah tells us what Sulayman said to the hoopoe when he told him about the people of Saba' and their queen:

﴿ قَالَ سَنَنظُرُ أَصَدَقۡتَ أَمۡ كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلۡكَـٰذِبِينَ ﴾

((Sulayman) said: "We shall see whether you speak the truth or you are (one) of the liars.'') meaning, `are you telling the truth'

﴿ أَمۡ كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلۡكَـٰذِبِينَ ﴾

(or you are (one) of the liars.) meaning, `or are you telling a lie in order to save yourself from the threat I made against you'

﴿ ٱذۡهَب بِّكِتَـٰبِى هَـٰذَا فَأَلۡقِهۡ إِلَيۡہِمۡ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّ عَنۡہُمۡ فَٱنظُرۡ مَاذَا يَرۡجِعُونَ ﴾

(Go you with this letter of mine and deliver it to them then draw back from them and see what they return.)

Sulayman wrote a letter to Bilqis and her people and gave it to the hoopoe to deliver.

It was said that he carried it on his wings, as is the way with birds, or that he carried it in his beak.

He went to their land and found the palace of Bilqis, then he went to her private chambers and threw the letter through a small window, then he stepped to one side out of good manners.

Bilqis was amazed and confused when she saw that, then she went and picked up the letter, opened its seal and read it.

The letter said:

﴿ إِنَّهُ ۥ مِن سُلَيۡمَـٰنَ وَإِنَّهُ ۥ بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ • أَلَّا تَعۡلُواْ عَلَىَّ وَأۡتُونِى مُسۡلِمِينَ ﴾

(it is from Sulayman, and it (reads):

`In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful; Be you not exalted against me, but come to me submitting (as Muslims).')

So she gathered her commanders and ministers and the leaders of her land, and said to them:

﴿ يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلۡمَلَؤُاْ إِنِّىٓ أُلۡقِىَ إِلَىَّ كِتَـٰبٌ۬ كَرِيمٌ ﴾

("O chiefs! Verily, here is delivered to me a noble letter.'')

She described it as such because of the wondrous things she had seen, that it was delivered by a bird who threw it to her, then stood aside out of good manners.

This was something that no king could do. Then she read the letter to them:

﴿ إِنَّهُ ۥ مِن سُلَيۡمَـٰنَ وَإِنَّهُ ۥ بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ • أَلَّا تَعۡلُواْ عَلَىَّ وَأۡتُونِى مُسۡلِمِينَ ﴾

(Verily, it is from Sulayman, and it (reads):

`In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful; Be you not exalted against me, but come to me submitting (as Muslims).')

Thus they knew that it was from Allah's Prophet Sulayman, upon him be peace, and that they could not match him.

This letter was the utmost in brevity and eloquence, coming straight to the point.

﴿ أَلَّا تَعۡلُواْ عَلَىَّ ﴾

(Be you not exalted against me,) Qatadah said: "Do not be arrogant with me.

﴿ وَأۡتُونِى مُسۡلِمِينَ ﴾

(but come to me submitting (as Muslims). )''

`Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said: "Do not refuse or be too arrogant to come to me

﴿ وَأۡتُونِى مُسۡلِمِينَ ﴾

(but come to me submitting (as Muslims).)''

﴿ قَالَتۡ يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلۡمَلَؤُاْ أَفۡتُونِى فِىٓ أَمۡرِى مَا ڪُنتُ قَاطِعَةً أَمۡرًا حَتَّىٰ تَشۡہَدُونِ • قَالُواْ نَحۡنُ أُوْلُواْ قُوَّةٍ۬ وَأُوْلُواْ بَأۡسٍ۬ شَدِيدٍ۬ وَٱلۡأَمۡرُ إِلَيۡكِ فَٱنظُرِى مَاذَا تَأۡمُرِينَ • قَالَتۡ إِنَّ ٱلۡمُلُوكَ إِذَا دَخَلُواْ قَرۡيَةً أَفۡسَدُوهَا وَجَعَلُوٓاْ أَعِزَّةَ أَهۡلِهَآ أَذِلَّةً۬‌ۖ وَكَذَٲلِكَ يَفۡعَلُونَ • وَإِنِّى مُرۡسِلَةٌ إِلَيۡہِم بِهَدِيَّةٍ۬ فَنَاظِرَةُۢ بِمَ يَرۡجِعُ ٱلۡمُرۡسَلُونَ ﴾

(32. She said: "O chiefs! Advise me in case of mine. I decide no case till you are present with me.'')

(33. They said: "We have great strength, and great ability for war, but it is for you to command; so think over what you will command.'')

(34. She said: "Verily, kings, when they enter a town, they destroy it and make the most honorable among its people the lowest. And thus they do.'')

(35. "But verily, I am going to send him a present, and see with what (answer) the messengers return.'')

The story continues in the comment section with the following episodes

• Bilqis consults with Her Chiefs
• The Gift and the Response of Sulayman
• How the Throne of Bilqis was brought in an Instant
• The Test of Bilqis

The story is full of lessons and wisdoms such as negotiation skills, consultation, persuasive communication, etc.

Story culled from The Noble Qur'an & exegesis from Tafsir ibn Kathir.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by akinsmail51: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2023
Bilqis consults with Her Chiefs

When she read Sulayman's letter to them and consulted with them about this news, she said:

﴿ يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلۡمَلَؤُاْ أَفۡتُونِى فِىٓ أَمۡرِى مَا ڪُنتُ قَاطِعَةً أَمۡرًا حَتَّىٰ تَشۡہَدُونِ ﴾

("O chiefs! Advise me in (this) case of mine. I decide no case till you are present with me.'') meaning, `until you come together and offer me your advice.'

﴿ قَالُواْ نَحۡنُ أُوْلُواْ قُوَّةٍ۬ وَأُوْلُواْ بَأۡسٍ۬ شَدِيدٍ۬ ﴾

(They said: "We have great strength, and great ability for war...'')

They reminded her of their great numbers, preparedness and strength, then they referred the matter to her and said:

﴿ وَٱلۡأَمۡرُ إِلَيۡكِ فَٱنظُرِى مَاذَا تَأۡمُرِينَ ﴾

(but it is for you to command; so think over what you will command.)

meaning, `we have the power and strength, if you want to go to him and fight him.'

The matter is yours to decide, so instruct us as you see fit and we will obey.

Ibn `Abbas said: "Bilqis said:

﴿ إِنَّ ٱلۡمُلُوكَ إِذَا دَخَلُواْ قَرۡيَةً أَفۡسَدُوهَا وَجَعَلُوٓاْ أَعِزَّةَ أَهۡلِهَآ أَذِلَّةً۬‌ۖ ﴾

(Verily, kings, when they enter a town, they destroy it and make the most honorable amongst its people the lowest.)

And Allah said:

﴿ وَكَذَٲلِكَ يَفۡعَلُونَ ﴾

(And thus they do.)

Then she resorted to peaceful means, seeking a truce and trying to placate Sulayman,

And said:

﴿ وَإِنِّى مُرۡسِلَةٌ إِلَيۡہِم بِهَدِيَّةٍ۬ فَنَاظِرَةُۢ بِمَ يَرۡجِعُ ٱلۡمُرۡسَلُونَ ﴾

(But verily, I am going to send him a present, and see with what the messengers return.)

meaning, `I will send him a gift befitting for one of his status, and will wait and see what his response will be.

Perhaps he will accept that and leave us alone, or he will impose a tax which we can pay him every year, so that he will not fight us and wage war against us.'

Qatadah said:

"May Allah have mercy on her and be pleased with her -- how wise she was as a Muslim and (before that) as an idolater! She understood how gift-giving has a good effect on people.''

Ibn `Abbas and others said: "She said to her people, if he accepts the gift, he is a king, so fight him; but if he does not accept it, he is a Prophet, so follow him.''

﴿ فَلَمَّا جَآءَ سُلَيۡمَـٰنَ قَالَ أَتُمِدُّونَنِ بِمَالٍ۬ فَمَآ ءَاتَٮٰنِۦَ ٱللَّهُ خَيۡرٌ۬ مِّمَّآ ءَاتَٮٰكُم بَلۡ أَنتُم بِہَدِيَّتِكُمۡ تَفۡرَحُونَ • ٱرۡجِعۡ إِلَيۡہِمۡ فَلَنَأۡتِيَنَّهُم بِجُنُودٍ۬ لَّا قِبَلَ لَهُم بِہَا وَلَنُخۡرِجَنَّہُم مِّنۡہَآ أَذِلَّةً۬ وَهُمۡ صَـٰغِرُونَ ﴾

(36. So, when (the messengers with the gift) came to Sulayman, he said:

"Will you help me in wealth What Allah has given me is better than that which He has given you! Nay, you rejoice in your gift!'')

(37. "Go back to them. We verily, shall come to them with armies that they cannot resist, and we shall drive them out from there in disgrace, and they will be abased.'')

19 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by akinsmail51: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2023
The Gift and the Response of Sulayman

More than one of the scholars of Tafsir among the Salaf and others stated that she sent him a huge gift of gold, jewels, pearls and other things.

It is apparent that Sulayman (peace be upon him) did not even look at what they brought at all and did not pay any attention to it, but he turned away and said, rebuking them:

﴿ أَتُمِدُّونَنِ بِمَالٍ۬ ﴾

("Will you help me in wealth'') meaning, `are you trying to flatter me with wealth so that I will leave you alone with your Shirk and your kingdom'

﴿ فَمَآ ءَاتَٮٰنِۦَ ٱللَّهُ خَيۡرٌ۬ مِّمَّآ ءَاتَٮٰكُم ﴾

(What Allah has given me is better than that which He has given you!)

means, `what Allah has given to me of power, wealth and troops, is better than that which you have.'

﴿ بَلۡ أَنتُم بِہَدِيَّتِكُمۡ تَفۡرَحُونَ ﴾

(Nay, you rejoice in your gift!)

means, `you are the ones who are influenced by gifts and presents; we will accept nothing from you except Islam or the sword.'

﴿ ٱرۡجِعۡ إِلَيۡہِمۡ ﴾

(Go back to them) means, with their gift,

﴿ فَلَنَأۡتِيَنَّهُم بِجُنُودٍ۬ لَّا قِبَلَ لَهُم بِہَا ﴾

(We verily, shall come to them with armies that they cannot resist,) they have no power to match them or resist them.

﴿ وَلَنُخۡرِجَنَّہُم مِّنۡہَآ أَذِلَّةً۬ ﴾

(and we shall drive them out from there in disgrace,) `we shall drive them out in disgrace from their land.'

﴿ وَهُمۡ صَـٰغِرُونَ ﴾

(and they will be abased.) means, humiliated and expelled.

When her messengers came back to her with her undelivered gift, and told her what Sulayman said, she and her people paid heed and obeyed him.

She came to him with her troops in submission and humility, honoring Sulayman and intending to follow him in Islam.

When Sulayman (peace be upon him) realized that they were coming to him, he rejoiced greatly.

﴿ قَالَ يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلۡمَلَؤُاْ أَيُّكُمۡ يَأۡتِينِى بِعَرۡشِہَا قَبۡلَ أَن يَأۡتُونِى مُسۡلِمِينَ • قَالَ عِفۡرِيتٌ۬ مِّنَ ٱلۡجِنِّ أَنَا۟ ءَاتِيكَ بِهِۦ قَبۡلَ أَن تَقُومَ مِن مَّقَامِكَ‌ۖ وَإِنِّى عَلَيۡهِ لَقَوِىٌّ أَمِينٌ۬ • قَالَ ٱلَّذِى عِندَهُ ۥ عِلۡمٌ۬ مِّنَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ أَنَا۟ ءَاتِيكَ بِهِۦ قَبۡلَ أَن يَرۡتَدَّ إِلَيۡكَ طَرۡفُكَ‌ۚ فَلَمَّا رَءَاهُ مُسۡتَقِرًّا عِندَهُ ۥ قَالَ هَـٰذَا مِن فَضۡلِ رَبِّى لِيَبۡلُوَنِىٓ ءَأَشۡكُرُ أَمۡ أَكۡفُرُ‌ۖ وَمَن شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشۡكُرُ لِنَفۡسِهِۦ‌ۖ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّى غَنِىٌّ۬ كَرِيمٌ۬ ﴾

(38. He said: "O chiefs! Which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me surrendering themselves in obedience (as Muslims)'')

(39. An `Ifrit from the Jinn said: "I will bring it to you before you rise from your place. And verily, I am indeed strong and trustworthy for such work.'')

(40. One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture, said: "I will bring it to you within the twinkling of an eye!''

Then when he saw it placed before him, he said: "This is by the grace of my Lord -- to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful!

And whoever is grateful, truly, his gratitude is for himself; and whoever is ungrateful, certainly my Lord is Rich, Bountiful.'')

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by akinsmail51: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2023
How the Throne of Bilqis was brought in an Instant

Muhammad bin Ishaq reported from Yazid bin Ruman:

"When the messengers returned with word of what Sulayman said, she said:

`By Allah, I knew he was more than a king, and that we have no power to match him, and that we can gain nothing by being stubborn with him.

So, she sent word to him saying:

"I am coming to you with the leaders of my people to see what you will instruct us to do and what you are calling us to of your religion.''

Then she issued commands that her throne, which was made of gold and inlaid with rubies, chrysolite and pearls, should be placed in the innermost of seven rooms, one within the other, and all the doors should be locked.

Then she told her deputy whom she was leaving in charge,

"Take care of my people and my throne, and do not let anyone approach it or see it until I come back to you.''

Then she set off to meet Sulayman with twelve thousand of her commanders from the leaders of Yemen, under each of whose command were many thousands of men.

Sulayman sent the Jinn to bring him news of her progress and route every day and night, then when she drew near, he gathered together the Jinns and humans who were under his control and said:

﴿ يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلۡمَلَؤُاْ أَيُّكُمۡ يَأۡتِينِى بِعَرۡشِہَا قَبۡلَ أَن يَأۡتُونِى مُسۡلِمِينَ ﴾

(O chiefs! Which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me surrendering themselves in obedience (as Muslims)).''

﴿ قَالَ عِفۡرِيتٌ۬ مِّنَ ٱلۡجِنِّ ﴾

(An `Ifrit from the Jinn saidsmiley Mujahid said, "A giant Jinn.'' Abu Salih said, "It was as if he was a mountain.''

﴿ أَنَا۟ ءَاتِيكَ بِهِۦ قَبۡلَ أَن تَقُومَ مِن مَّقَامِكَ‌ۖ ﴾

(I will bring it to you before you rise from your place.)

Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said, "Before you get up from where you are sitting.''

As-Suddi and others said: "He used to sit to pass judgments and rulings over the people, and to eat, from the beginning of the day until noon.''

﴿ وَإِنِّى عَلَيۡهِ لَقَوِىٌّ أَمِينٌ۬ ﴾

(And verily, I am indeed strong and trustworthy for such work.)

Ibn `Abbas said: "Strong enough to carry it and trustworthy with the jewels it contains.

Sulayman, upon him be peace, said, "I want it faster than that.''

From this it seems that Sulayman wanted to bring this throne as a demonstration of the greatness of the power and authority that Allah had bestowed upon him and the troops that He had subjugated to him.

Power such as had never been given to anyone else, before or since, so that this would furnish proof of his prophethood before Bilqis and her people, because this would be a great and wondrous thing, if he brought her throne as if he were in her country, before they could come to it, although it was hidden and protected by so many locked doors.

When Sulayman said, "I want it faster than that,

﴿ قَالَ ٱلَّذِى عِندَهُ ۥ عِلۡمٌ۬ مِّنَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ ﴾
(One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture saidsmiley

Ibn `Abbas said, "This was Asif, the scribe of Sulayman.''

It was also narrated by Muhammad bin Ishaq from Yazid bin Ruman that he was Asif bin Barkhiya' and he was a truthful believer who knew the Greatest Name of Allah.

Qatadah said: "He was a believer among the humans, and his name was Asif.''

﴿ أَنَا۟ ءَاتِيكَ بِهِۦ قَبۡلَ أَن يَرۡتَدَّ إِلَيۡكَ طَرۡفُكَ‌ۚ ﴾

(I will bring it to you within the twinkling of an eye!)

Meaning, lift your gaze and look as far as you can, and before you get tired and blink, you will find it before you.

Then he got up, performed ablution and prayed to Allah, may He be exalted.

Mujahid said: "He said, O Owner of majesty and honor.'' When Sulayman and his chiefs saw it before them,

﴿ قَالَ هَـٰذَا مِن فَضۡلِ رَبِّى ﴾

(he said: "This is by the grace of my Lord...'')

meaning, `this is one of the blessings which Allah has bestowed upon me.'

﴿ لِيَبۡلُوَنِىٓ ءَأَشۡكُرُ أَمۡ أَكۡفُرُ‌ۖ وَمَن شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشۡكُرُ لِنَفۡسِهِۦ‌ۖ ﴾

(to test whether I am grateful or ungrateful! And whoever is grateful, truly, his gratitude is for himselfwink

20 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by akinsmail51: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2023
From personal and business lessons I can discern from the story include:

🍁 Always verify, never assume (This could be drawn from Sulayman's response to Hoopoe)

🍁 Team Building & Consultation: Both Bilqis & Prophet Sulayman have a team of expert and wise ones working with them.

🍁 Decision making could be enhanced by studying the history or past occurrences.

Bilqis was full aware of what the king do when they invade another community.

🍁 Go for peace over war, most especially when you can win the battle.

From the wisdom is to accept your position in life and act accordingly, if you are in weak position, don't presume yourself to be powerful

🍁 Persuasive strength/wisdom of Bilqis, she was very persuasive in her speech when she's talking to her chiefs and in her choice of using gifts to entice Sulayman.

🍁 Negotiation skills of Prophet Sulayman, he was in powerful position compared to Bilqis and he didn't slack in using the position to win Bilqis and her chiefs. Submit gently or forcefully.

🍁 Effective communication strategies; both parties made use of communication channels and choices of words appropriate to their statuses.

Bilqis sent befitting gifts to Sulayman (though they're rejected). Sulayman did the same for Bilqis after her acceptance of Islam.

Add yours!

14 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by hansomb: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
MashAllah, such an inspiring history. Jummah Mubarak to all peace loving Muslim in the world. May Allah ease our affairs and make us die as mumini. Ameen summa Ameen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by HAminat(f): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
Interesting. Kindly finish the story.

Talk about how balikis submitted her all to prophet Sulaiman.

9 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by Flathead8: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Masha Allah. Beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by Harunabisanti(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Masha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by GreenCovering: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by manforgu: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good, inshallah

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by Banjoramos(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
"This is from the favor of my Lord to test me whether I will be grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous."
Allahu Akbar what a powerful verse from the Qur'an, and alhamdulillah for being among the believing and grateful slave of Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by chillychill(f): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jazakumllah khayran... .. Sulayman(PBUH) is d perfect definition of " if God has blessed you no one can take u down.

Even tho Sulayman is sensible than all of his council and chiefs he isn't arrogant he asks for help when he need one,even tho Bilikis is a queen and wealthy she isn't forming "feminist"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by Ola9ja23: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Masha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by Obaofaba: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
chillychill:
Jazakumllah khayran... .. Sulayman(PBUH) is d perfect definition of " if God has blessed you no one can take u down.

Even tho Sulayman is sensible than all of his council and chiefs he isn't arrogant he asks for help when he need one,even tho Bilikis is a queen and wealthy she isn't forming "feminist"

Exactly.

Alhamdulillah.

Beautiful story from the glorious Qur'an.

May Allah makes us die as a mumin.

5 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by chillychill(f): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Obaofaba:

Exactly.

Alhamdulillah.

Beautiful story from the glorious Qur'an.

May Allah makes us die as a mumin.

Omo dis is one of d best prayers,I really wish u d same from the bottom of my heart (Amin)

6 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by horlatunji00(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Masha Allah 💕

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by ibrahass: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Such a lovely story, May Allah increase you in knowledge. Pls keep it up.
These are the kind of Nasiya, admonition, we Muslims on Naira land needs to wider our knowledge of the Deen.

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by idrisshinkafi: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thank you And may Allah bless you abundantly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by Agbadocassava: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
That’s Queen Sheba
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by barbstee(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Máa Shaa Allaah
Jazakumullahu khayr

1 Like

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by Aadeniyi092: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
MashaAllah, jazakumullah khayran

1 Like

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by Kuginzi: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by Gandrova: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
JazakAllahu kyran

1 Like

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by zone51: 2:34am On Sep 09, 2023

This is the last verse in Al-miskin’s intro that's always recited by Okin whenever Sheikh wants to speak. cool
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
chillychill:

You Expect To Bilqis to Form Feminist for Sulayman .. grin .... Sulaiman is not your normal day Emperor ... He will Just ruin Her Kingdom within Twinkle ... madam Self played Diplomatic Games ....

Nevertheless, Sulaiman Demanded Bilqis to Approach Him With All Humilities & It like Russian President Ask Military Commander of Niger to Approach with Humilities or Risk the Consequences in the Name of Allah ...

Who no go use sense in that case ... You wan try Sulayman Army which Even "Awurebe" Were Afraid of their Matching Feets ....
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by chillychill(f): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
You Expect To Bilqis to Form Feminist for Sulayman .. grin .... Sulaiman is not your normal day Emperor ... He will Just ruin Her Kingdom within Twinkle ... madam Self played Diplomatic Games ....

Nevertheless, Sulaiman Demanded Bilqis to Approach Him With All Humilities & It like Russian President Ask Military Commander of Niger to Approach with Humilities or Risk the Consequences in the Name of Allah ...

Who no go use sense in that case ... You wan try Sulayman Army which Even "Awurebe" Were Afraid of their Matching Feets ....

Lmao .....

actually I no she can't form feminism or big madam in front of Sulayman na (wen she is not on Colos lipsrsealed) i was talking about her chiefs ni at least she listened to dem even tho she is dere queen.
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
chillychill:

Lmao .....

actually I no she can't form feminism or big madam in front of Sulayman na (wen she is not on Colos lipsrsealed) i was talking about her chiefs ni at least she listened to dem even tho she is dere queen.
The Fear of Suleiman is the Beginning of wisdom oo ... She must listen olohun ... Her throne was even Snatched from her Palace before she got to Suleiman ...

Suleiman is the most Powerful Emperor/Nabiyy/Rosul amongst the chain of Prophethoods with Gifts to Utilised all Earth's Powers for Almighty God from Djinns to Animals....

I love him so Much !
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by chillychill(f): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
The Fear of Suleiman is the Beginning of wisdom oo ... She must listen olohun ... Her throne was even Snatched from her Palace before she got to Suleiman ...

Suleiman is the most Powerful Emperor/Nabiyy/Rosul amongst the chain of Prophethoods with Gifts to Utilised all Earth's Powers for Almighty God from Djinns to Animals....

I love him so Much !

You love him so much? Lmao m actually trying to picture how dat sound from u. .. so u wanted to b lik him or what?
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
chillychill:

You love him so much? Lmao m actually trying to picture how dat sound from u. .. so u wanted to b lik him or what?
Qur'an Commanded Us to Copy The Prophets ...

La' nu fariq Baena Ahdin Min Rosullih" ... There is no distinction between them all ....

I'm a Fan Olohun cheesy ....

Nevertheless, Sulaiman & his Dad Dahud were equipped with Wisdom, Knowledges & Powers Moroever "Moutains" were Commanded to Bow for them Which Really helped their Crusades with Sulieman specific powers of Conversing with all objects & getting feedback ...

Tell me, I wouldn't want such "Grace" ... Babe, Sulaiman is My Model ooo ... Olohun !
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by chillychill(f): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
DonroxyII:
Qur'an Commanded Us to Copy The Prophets ...

La' nu fariq Baena Ahdin Min Rosullih" ... There is no distinction between them all ....

I'm a Fan Olohun cheesy ....

Nevertheless, Sulaiman & his Dad Dahud were equipped with Wisdom, Knowledges & Powers Moroever "Moutains" were Commanded to Bow for them Which Really helped their Crusades with Sulieman specific powers of Conversing with all objects & getting feedback ...

Tell me, I wouldn't want such "Grace" ... Babe, Sulaiman is My Model ooo ... Olohun !

Unfortunately his kinda gift can't be given to anyone again. His speciality ends with him,among all prophets who would u love to meet first wen u have d chance to see dem in jannah
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 5:26am On Sep 10, 2023
chillychill:

Unfortunately his kinda gift can't be given to anyone again. His speciality ends with him,among all prophets who would u love to meet first wen u have d chance to see dem in jannah
Why Do Almost Everybody Speaks Conclusively & Absolutely as if the Secret of the Gaib(Unseen) & Seen is within their knowledge & the Planning of the Universes is within their Grasp

How did you know no humanbeing on Earth Presently is wielding the powers of Prophet Sulaiman

My Favourites amongst the Prophets are Simply 3 But I have Other Nine That are My Love from the Twenty Five Mentioned in the Qur'an:

Prophet Mohammed is "the Seal" (Warrior-Emperor) ... My Love, His Hands On Arabia Peninsula for More than 1 thousand Years Ago till Eternity .... Prophet Mohammed(SAW) Brought Qur'an & The Styles & Powers in That Book is Immense for Only Those who Knows! My favourites.

Jesus(Ruhu Qudsi-The Purest Soul Among them all) No doubt he was Crucified Cuz He couldn't afford to lie to Romans Army ... if to say na me I go Lie .. God Loves Diplomacy cheesy.. Baba Eye Clear when Death Beckoned & He Called On God & was Resuscitated !

Prophet Sulaiman (The Badosky Warrior-Emperor) This is My Main Role Model Among Them All From Infancy to Adulthood E no Send Anybody ... Inahu Min Sulaimana Wa Inahu Bismillahi Rahmani Roheem(Surely this is From Sulaiman, Surely This is in the name of Most Merciful Most Benevolent) ...

Once You hear that Run Cuz You are to be dealt with as Deemed Fit By Solomon, E fit kill You Sef & God Go forgive him cuz you would have deserved death. God bless his soul, I love his Crusades & Almighty Allah usually Referred to his Crusades More to Prophet Mohammed, I bet It is his Literature That Engineered the Warrior Blood In Prophet Mohammed Because For a Shepherd-Businessman to go into Warrior-Emperor without having prior Battles-Wars Knowledges & Experiences Must Be A Great Wow... ...

Prophet Solomon's Philosophies is the Greatest Combined with Prophet David Heralded the Advent of Adherent of Allah to Battles-Wars for Allah Whereof Necessary whether in Attack or Defence ...

Most Prior Prophets were Evangelical(Preachers) That Shy away from Battles-Wars & Were Mostly Crucified-Maimed-Killed Because Its Believed God didn't want Bloodshed But The Ultimate Wisdom is Never-Ever to Be Foolish Enough to Be Crucified & Decimated, Whereof Battles-Wars is What The Enemies of Peacefulness, Growths & Developments(Islam) Wants, Then Battles-Wars is the Answer They Shall Get the Like They Have Never Seen Before ....

David & Solomon Changed the Prophetic Games which Heralded the Crusades of Prophet Mohammed ... No Any Other Prior Prophets Were mentioned to Fight Wars Before Prophet David among the 25 Mentioned.

Nevertheless, The Beautiful Part That I believed You were Stylishly Asking For Using Yoruba Tactics:

There is No "Warrior-Emperor" That Wouldn't Love Women Whether Prophetic or Unprophetic ... Prophetic Own would even be worse Because of "Revelations"(New World Orders Drills the Brain Neurons So Hot the Panel go wan Blown off)

If You are Bringing Messages from Zion The Kinda That has Never-Ever Been Witnessed Before, Your Entire Mental Thresholds Would become so Hot like a Laptop Downloading 10Terabytes of Data ... Anybody close to you can also die off if they are emotionally connected to You ....

Women are the coolant ... If you remember When Prophet Mohammed ran from Cave on first encounter with Jibril, On Encounter with Khadijah ... Baba Just Became Chilled... I want to Imagined He Placed His Head On Khadijah's Lap or Bossom ... It's not Easy Walahi Ordinary Book Dey Hot Person Head talkless of New World Orders For Humanities....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. / Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan / Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.