Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja (1224 Views)

Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) / Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja by Relax101(m): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2011
A magistrate’s court in Benin, Edo State, on Thursday, sentenced one Godday Owolo (20), to three years imprisonment for sexually assaulting an eight-year-old girl.

The court presided over by Rachel Ogbevoen, convicted Owolo after he pleaded guilty to the charges.

The prosecutor, Joseph Ebosereme, stated that the accused person committed the act on September 25, 2011 at No 25 Lagos Street, Benin City.

Ogbevoen observed that cases of adults sexually “abusing little children is becoming rampant in the society, hence it is a menace which needs to be checked.”

She ordered that the accused person be put behind bars without an option of fine.

Also, a 40-year-old woman, who defrauded prospective tenants of the former Speaker of Delta State House of Assembly, has been arraigned before an Egor Area Customary court at Uselu, Benin.

The woman, Philomena Osazuwa, was alleged to have between March and April 2010 fraudulently presented herself to be the caretaker of the house and collected the sum of N120,000 from one Stanley Iyamu and Azihokwo Kennedy under the pretext of acting on behalf of the landlord, Sam Obi.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2011101416973
Re: Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 15, 2011
When will our girls start ra ping men?

We need to start fighting back somehow. angry
Re: Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja by redsun(m): 1:19am On Oct 15, 2011
He is not a boy at twenty,he is a full heinous fledge man
Re: Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja by Relax101(m): 1:27am On Oct 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

When will our girls start ra ping men?

We need to start fighting back somehow. angry

Haba, I know Nigerian boys will gladly accept to be raped.
You know who conji dey hold?
Re: Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja by swaggerboi2011: 4:26am On Oct 15, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja by Tittos: 5:00am On Oct 15, 2011
That won't be fighting back,because the boys will like it.and who says girls don't rape boys in Nigeria
Re: Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2011
Just 3 years

For Pete's sake what possible could be on an eight years old girl's body to arouse a grown man?The other a 60 years old m0r0n murdered a baby girl by depositing his cursed d1ck in the girls mouth probably wanting to get blown.

Parents just need to be extra careful.May God forbid bad thing!
Re: Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
Relax101:

Haba, I know Nigerian boys will gladly accept to be violated.
You know who conji dey hold?

Through their anus with strap ons.
Re: Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja by arsenefc: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Through their anus with strap ons.

Ileke - idi, please come and r/a/p/e me.

I want you to rape me so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, I get o/r/g/a/s/m just thinking of you riding me. wink

(1) (Reply)

8 South African Police Drags Man To Death / Suspected Boko Haram Attempt In Choba, Port Harcourt Today (photos) / Photo: Nigerian Man Charged For Murder In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.