Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out (61653 Views)

Wear Face-mask If You Are Over 60 Years, When Going Out - WHO (6 June 2020) / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by kaludestiny10(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
May God have mercy on the perpetrator of this wicked act.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by 1Sharon(f): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Same people that castigate single mothers

Will come and castigate her.

She does not want the society stigma

Please don't mention me.

Either we change the stigma or we experience this.

Why didn't she use protection then or give the baby up for adoption?
Nonsense excuse.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by TossTos: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Damn !
Ah , I wished na me see am as you see this morning, I carry am and turn am to my child for life ...
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Procashtips(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Please don't mention me.

You left the message only to be looking for who to blame.

If you must be irresponsible by having unprotected sex with every thing with a 3rd leg, at least make arrangements for the 'ifs'.

Like the OP said, why not take the baby to the orphanage since you already carried the pregnancy to such a stage?

Make una dey take responsibility for Una actions.

Immature adults everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Villa12(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Op don't tell me you're against abortion
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by AllBlack: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sanguine:

How God doesn't just strike certain people immediately for their deliberate acts of wickedness still baffles me. Merciful God indeed. Hmmm.

I clap for baba God for his great patience
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by jaksmillioniar: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
I think dey should use condom for sex. If govt can reduce age of marriage in south to 16 or 15 it will stop abortion and abandon baby.In north u never see all this rubbish. If d girls can hold body dey should get married as most are hungry for sex at dat age. Govt should educate
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by WatchYourSix: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
victory36:
Abortion should be made legal and easily/safely accessible so that women wouldn't have to pass through this.

U mean abortion is not accessible in this country?? Dey play
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Akaegwu(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
This may not be true. All info here is wrong in one way or another. Cooked story.
jackmrandy:
So this morning I left my house going out to MY place of hustle. Boarded one of those commercial bus, and off we go. On getting to my bus stop close to a bridge, I saw crowd looking at a sack of waste bin. the look on their face, you could tell something was wrong. I got out from the bus and went and view for myself, behold a dead baby (about 8 or 9 months) placed in the sack and no clothes, not cleaned, unblical cord dangling out. I would have snapped but the site rolled tears from my eyes and as such no need to bring out my phone to snap.

what could make a woman after carrying pregnancy for over six months, and still end up killing or dumping the baby in waste bin ?

secondly, even if that baby was dead on delivery, are dead babies supposed to be dumped in the waste bin like normal waste?

We all know the economy is hard on everyone, but its not a yardstick for a man/woman to have unprotected sex, resulting in pregnancy and at the end start looking for where to do abortion.

this act could have been done by young girl/lady who probably didn't know what to do or the person who impregnated her absconded.

Babies are gift from God if you can't take care of a baby, no need carrying a pregnancy. and even if you will carry the pregnancy, make arrangement with an orphanage home and keep the baby there.

So many women in their 30's and 40's are still looking for this gift, but they are yet to get it.

Church, Mosque, Traditionalists, and Institutions of learning should educate more on this. And most especially, parents train your girl child in the right way so that society will not be seeing things like this.

Photo: used for illustration
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Amaggedon: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Please don't mention me.

Why give birth when you're , that babybis the only victim here.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
jackmrandy:
Babies are gift from God if you can't take care of a baby, no need carrying a pregnancy. and even if you will carry the pregnancy, make arrangement with an orphanage home and keep the baby there. So many women in their 30's and 40's are still looking for this gift, but they are yet to get it. Church, Mosque, Traditionalists, and Institutions of learning should educate more on this. And most especially, parents train your girl child in the right way so that society will not be seeing things like this. Photo: used for illustration
First, stop lying! Babies are not gifts from God but rather typically the consequence of unprotected sexual intercourse between a man and a woman. They are a burden to be borne by both the man and woman and so should not be produced without careful planning on both parts. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
I have said it, and I keep saying it... Let us straighten out the adoption process in this nation, and quit demonizing single motherhood.

A nation with speedy and effective adoption processes won't have ladies dumping babies in toilets and dustbins... They will even start the process from the hospitals or delivery centers.

This will also put a lasting end to Baby Factory businesses and child sales/racketeering.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by bonnyhope: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Please don't mention me.

She should have got married legally before engaging in sex since she doesn't want name calling.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by PINKYandBRAIN: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is a terrible situation.

This is not even about stigma.

This is Evil.

And this is one of the reasons Women needs to be trained to be in one business or the other before they start opening their legs.

The lady is financially frustrated, obviously.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Akaegwu(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
The mod that moved this to FP in on drug.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by finallybusy: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Always the humans deep in poverty who are super-fertile. Nature must enjoy spreading suffering. Poor people do not deserve sexual contact of any form, yet na them no dey gree make organs remain hidden.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by 1Sharon(f): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Anny69:
Maybe she was raped and didn't have funds for a proper abortion.

Lol. There are still precautions women take after being raped, police and then emergency contraception.

Which woman gets raped and just sits there?
🤔

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Angelfrost(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
bonnyhope:

She should have got married legally before engaging in sex since she doesn't want name calling.

That's not the point... And she could have had all the sex in the world to her satisfaction without getting knocked up if both she and her lover used birth control/protection.

Besides, who told you married ladies don't also abandon or abort their babies??! Ask around.

No single mother or lady pregnant outside wedlock should be stigmatized or castigated... It's barbaric and stupid!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
See all.male abortionists forming saints as if they are not the ones shaming girls for having babies meanwhile they have sponsored so many abortions. They are still dropping theirs seeds everywhere they go because they don't get to be held responsible for their madness.
The same guys who go about sharing deseases and pregnancies through unprotected sex are here crying for a baby.
Now they blame only the lady for having unprotected sex as if she had the sex with a tree.
Very disgusting people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by jaksmillioniar: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
See all.male abortionists forming saints as if they are not the ones shaming girls for having babies meanwhile they have sponsored so many abortions. They are still dropping theirs seeds everywhere they go because they don't get to be held responsible for their madness.
The same guys who go about sharing deseases and pregnancies through unprotected sex are here crying for a baby.
Now they blame only the lady for having unprotected sex as if she had the sex with a tree.
Very disgusting people.
why will a girl get pregnant yet dont want to born.i think sex before marriage is bad
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by OlujobaSamuel: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
A 9months old baby with umbilical cord?? How come??
@topic, no vex, na so life be.
God no go give us problem wey pass our capacity, and make people too no court problem.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by immortalmortal: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Don't get... 8 to 9 months old baby with umbilical cord dangling? I am not understanding
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by jackmrandy: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Akaegwu:
This may not be true. All info here is wrong in one way or another. Cooked story.

oga this is not a cooked story. its true. its not all the time person brings out phone to snap. I have seen someone pooing live blood whom people claim was poisoned, so you expect me to bring out my phone and be recording that guy in that distress situation, nah not me. so once again this story is true and it happened in one of the western state. I don't want to go further by mentioning the name of the state.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by bonnyhope: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's not the point... And she could have had all the sex in the world to her satisfaction without getting knocked up if both she and her lover used birth control/protection.

Besides, who told you married ladies don't also abandon or abort their babies??! Ask around.

No single mother or lady pregnant outside wedlock should be stigmatized or castigated... It's barbaric and stupid!

That's your own point of view which doesn't include the general societal views
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by mabea: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Please don't mention me.

Doesn't justify anything. Stigma is part of the human nature you can't stop it.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by jackmrandy: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First, stop lying! Babies are not gifts from God but rather typically the consequence of unprotected sexual intercourse between a man and a woman. They are a burden to be borne by both the man and woman and so should not be produced without careful planning on both parts. undecided

don't worry, go and ask those who have all the resources to welcome a child but have none, thats when you will understand the power of God in what I am saying

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
why will a girl get pregnant yet dont want to born.i think sex before marriage is bad
One gender can't have sex.
I also know one gender that's good at raping both old and young but are always the first to blame the other gender.
I also know one gender that will shame the other for keep the seed of their fornication.
And that same gender will abuse the other gender for being stingy with pussy.
Sex before marriage is bad but them who rapes and defiles children?
Men have no moral right to Judge a woman when it comes to child bearing.
You can see from the picture thatbthe baby is not a new born and the girl may have some her possible best to take care of it. But had to give up though in a wrong way.
While the man responsible is probably on top of another woman without wearing a condom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by yahoodetector: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
That's why I said that "Labor pains" which women make noise about and hype na total scam!

If pregnancy and labor is painful as women make us believe, why would a woman undergo all that stress and still throw away the child?

Believe women at your peril.

Even women like MISSCONGENIALITY knows I am saying the truth.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
bonnyhope:

That's your own point of view which doesn't include the general societal views

Then, the society you refer to is sadly broken and pitiable... A society lacking humanity.

This is not merely my point of view, but the reality of forward-thinking societies and people.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by tollyboy5(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jeon:
So funny 😂 😂

I said what I said, don't waste your time to quote me because I won't reply to silly mentions.
From your eyes, you sef no bad, you try. Both make and female are guilty of this. Why will a man have a child with a woman and abscond!
That's crazy!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Stop ⚠️❌ opening your legs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown / Coronavirus Suspect Dies In Omole, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.