Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out (61655 Views)

Wear Face-mask If You Are Over 60 Years, When Going Out - WHO (6 June 2020) / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by jayAjoku(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
I don’t blame the women it’s the fault of Careless Men , Men who don’t understand their power put women in such situations say what you may a woman’s dysfunction is always one man’s fault.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by mabea: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
MISSCONGENIALITY:
See all.male abortionists forming saints as if they are not the ones shaming girls for having babies meanwhile they have sponsored so many abortions. They are still dropping theirs seeds everywhere they go because they don't get to be held responsible for their madness.
The same guys who go about sharing deseases and pregnancies through unprotected sex are here crying for a baby.
Now they blame only the lady for having unprotected sex as if she had the sex with a tree.
Very disgusting people.
If you didn't abort the baby why kill it? Don't blame the guys rather blame the irresponsible ladies who opened their legs but could not take the consequences
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
jackmrandy:
■ don't worry, go and ask those who have all the resources to welcome a child but have none, thats why you will understand the power of God in what I am saying
You are not making any sense still. God said He made some Eunuchs from their birth, Eunuchs in this life, and allowed others to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. So not having the ability to procreate is essentially also of God, if we are considering it all from God's point of things. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
And you’re asking every woman on nairaland this question because?

What even makes you guys think every woman should be responsible the actions of one woman? We are not a monolith. Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
yahoodetector:
That's why I said that "Labor pains" which women make noise about and hype na total scam!

If pregnancy and labor is painful as women make us believe, why would a woman undergo all that stress and still throw away the child?

Believe women at your peril.

Even women like MISSCONGENIALITY knows I am saying the truth.
I've got nothing to say to you.
You can try the next person for more information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by bonnyhope: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Then, the society you refer to is sadly broken and pitiable... A society lacking humanity.

This is not merely my point of view, but the reality of forward-thinking societies and people.

I meant most people in the society will discriminate regardless of what your perception is on the issue

That's the reality
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by LotaTee: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Reminderz:

I think you people actually type with your...
Do you know why women end up as single moms? Because of irresponsible fathers who refused to step up and abusive fathers. You think those women enjoy being single moms despite the brave face they show to the world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by BrutusOj(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
The use of illicit drugs has done so much harm to some ladies mind. Only a hard hearted lady can do this kind of evil thing. You can see why they can easily pick up knife to kill their husbands when they luckily get married. An average Nigerian women is stronger in heart than men. The innocent baby could be her saviour in this life, she doesn't know.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
The one who decided to throw the baby away should be blamed.

End of discussion..
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by jackmrandy: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense still. God said He made some Eunuchs from their birth, Eunuchs in this life, and allowed others to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. So not having the ability to procreate is essentially also of God, if we are considering it all from God's point of things. undecided

everyone have his or or her own stand point about this God and its related discussion. And as such, its on my own point of view not to proceed further with this conversation. my opinions are mine. yours's are yours's too. You could be right and I might be right also. it goes both ways. But all in all people should learn to plan and welcome a child so that, that child will not be gnashing his or teeth in agony
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
bonnyhope:

I meant most people in the society will discriminate regardless of what your perception is on the issue

That's the reality

Yeah... You are right. So sad.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
jackmrandy:
So this morning I left my house going out to MY place of hustle. Boarded one of those commercial bus, and off we go. On getting to my bus stop close to a bridge, I saw crowd looking at a sack of waste bin. the look on their face, you could tell something was wrong. I got out from the bus and went and view for myself, behold a dead baby (about 8 or 9 months) placed in the sack and no clothes, not cleaned, unblical cord dangling out. I would have snapped but the site rolled tears from my eyes and as such no need to bring out my phone to snap.

what could make a woman after carrying pregnancy for over six months, and still end up killing or dumping the baby in waste bin ?

secondly, even if that baby was dead on delivery, are dead babies supposed to be dumped in the waste bin like normal waste?

We all know the economy is hard on everyone, but its not a yardstick for a man/woman to have unprotected sex, resulting in pregnancy and at the end start looking for where to do abortion.

this act could have been done by young girl/lady who probably didn't know what to do or the person who impregnated her absconded.

Babies are gift from God if you can't take care of a baby, no need carrying a pregnancy. and even if you will carry the pregnancy, make arrangement with an orphanage home and keep the baby there.

So many women in their 30's and 40's are still looking for this gift, but they are yet to get it.

Church, Mosque, Traditionalists, and Institutions of learning should educate more on this. And most especially, parents train your girl child in the right way so that society will not be seeing things like this.

Photo: used for illustration
This is why abortion should be made legal. What is the point of carrying a pregnancy where there is no one to take care of it.

Is this an evil act? Yes.
Will I blame the mother no.
Should she go to jail, yes.
Should the father go to jail, yes.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Prettyclown: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
This life sef no balance, some de find pikin, some de throwaway pikin, God have mercy upon the souls of mankind
jackmrandy:
So this morning I left my house going out to MY place of hustle. Boarded one of those commercial bus, and off we go. On getting to my bus stop close to a bridge, I saw crowd looking at a sack of waste bin. the look on their face, you could tell something was wrong. I got out from the bus and went and view for myself, behold a dead baby (about 8 or 9 months) placed in the sack and no clothes, not cleaned, unblical cord dangling out. I would have snapped but the site rolled tears from my eyes and as such no need to bring out my phone to snap.

what could make a woman after carrying pregnancy for over six months, and still end up killing or dumping the baby in waste bin ?

secondly, even if that baby was dead on delivery, are dead babies supposed to be dumped in the waste bin like normal waste?

We all know the economy is hard on everyone, but its not a yardstick for a man/woman to have unprotected sex, resulting in pregnancy and at the end start looking for where to do abortion.

this act could have been done by young girl/lady who probably didn't know what to do or the person who impregnated her absconded.

Babies are gift from God if you can't take care of a baby, no need carrying a pregnancy. and even if you will carry the pregnancy, make arrangement with an orphanage home and keep the baby there.

So many women in their 30's and 40's are still looking for this gift, but they are yet to get it.

Church, Mosque, Traditionalists, and Institutions of learning should educate more on this. And most especially, parents train your girl child in the right way so that society will not be seeing things like this.

Photo: used for illustration
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by BrutusOj(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
jayAjoku:
I don’t blame the women it’s the fault of Careless Men , Men who don’t understand their power put women in such situations say what you may a woman’s dysfunction is always one man’s fault.
Read your comment again, you don't blame her for killing an innocent baby and disposing the baby like a rat? God!!! Who gave birth to some of you for goodness sake?
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Abifarin16: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
AllBlack:
The mother is probably somewhere drinking gordons and smoking loud again with one unfortunate man spending and looking at her like the girl of his dreams.

So also the Man that hot her pregnant. Cos she no fit give herself belle.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by OdefaGirl(f): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2023

You know the irony of this life, they will even give birth to twins when they marry. Our home videos shows the story of those that marry and end up seeking for the fruit of the womb but this generation is woke enough to know that it's not the same in real life... infact, it's always the opposite of the expectation.

I remember a horrible News I read the other day of guys that buried a baby.... Where could they have gotten that baby if not from hospitals or orphanages? That's a human being for crying out loud, this is for the one that was discovered... what about hundreds of babies killed that way.... You see, our orphanages are also not to be trusted again.

Thank you for talking to the girls, wish they would learn to respect themselves and not being heartless like this.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Abifarin16: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sanguine:
I wonder what a lady having unprotected sex is thinking actually. And then you get pregnant (as expected), you carry the baby to term only for you to dump the child at birth. Hey God! 🤦

How God doesn't just strike certain people immediately for their deliberate acts of wickedness still baffles me. Merciful God indeed. Hmmm.

The moment a lady, especially an unmarried lady, realizes and comes to terms with the fact that she bears 99.9% of the consequences of unprotected sex, the wiser she is. Why put yourself through a life of agony and pains just because of few minutes of rubbish sex (with an irresponsible fellow).

Nonsense and renewed shege! 🙄😏

You are right. But we can't blame her alone it takes two to tango. The guy probably rejected the baby. People are heartless, its never easy for a mother to abandone their child.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by BALLOSKI: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Same people that castigate single mothers

Will come and castigate her.

She does not want the society stigma

Please don't mention me.

Either we change the stigma or we experience this.

Who forced her to have sex and take in? If you enjoy the sex, get ready for the pregnancy and the stigma that comes with it.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by CHoccolaTE: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
What kind of stupid topic is this?
Why are you generalizing and asking all women why because of the actions of a one woman?

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by CHoccolaTE: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Who forced her to have sex and take in? If you enjoy the sex, get ready for the pregnancy and the stigma that comes with it.

What if she was raped?
Many Nigerian men are rapists. We all know.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Babathanks(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Please don't mention me.

I’m afraid that I will support you on this even though am a guy. Nigeria society is not fair single mother. 90% of them cannot even get a guy again after a kid
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Princedapace(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Please don't mention me.

Society owes u nothing. Society pressure people to make money, do we blame society when men go out to do ritual to become rich or become criminals just to be respected in the society where those without money are looked down at?
We simply blame the men who do that. So, blame the ladies who do this.
Before a lady starts having active sex, make she get cash for babies too.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by LUGBE: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Your concluding part is wrong, why admonishing parents to train girl child alone ? Why not parents train your children.

The act was committed by both genders, boys and men are becoming irresponsible these days because people like you only believe that it is only girl child that needs training.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by weslay: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Please don't mention me.

So we should start honouring singe mothers?
Then we will add LGBTQ+ community to the list. Then also put armed robbers and kidnappers to the list and let see how the society turns out.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by GreatAchiever1: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First, stop lying! Babies are not gifts from God but rather typically the consequence of unprotected sexual intercourse between a man and a woman. They are a burden to be borne by both the man and woman and so should not be produced without careful planning on both parts. undecided

Behold, children are a gift of the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
— Psalm 127:3

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by hardasan(f): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
In a society where many men refuse to be in sexless relationships and they will rather die than wait for sex after marriage, those same men lack every moral and spiritual right to condem this.

The child didn't make itself, the father of the child failed the mother and the child. From the description, we can see that the child wasn't born in a hospital, otherwise it won't have the cord, it was most likely born by its mother alone in an uncompleted building or a Bush.

For the child to be 8 to 9 months, it's mother tried to feed and care for it. It must have died from infections arising from its improper birth, lack of proper vaccination and poor living conditions. Looks like its mother is very young and broke, otherwise she should have even known that she has to cut the cord close to the child not close to herself.

Her father must have thrown her out of his house when he realized she was pregnant to avoid the stigma and shame.

I'll bet money that the mother is a teenager......... team 15 to 22yrs old virgin f*ckers oya come and do DNA to know which of you fathered this child.

Every one of you cursing her should first ask yourself if you have a child who somehow ended up like that.
Una wey sabi f*ck and ghost.

#Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Fortune118005(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
victory36:
Abortion should be made legal and easily/safely accessible so that women wouldn't have to pass through this.
Don't say that again! Self-control is advised for men and women.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Behold, children are a gift of the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
— Psalm 127:3
Solomon wrote that in reference to the House that God built.
1. If it is not the Lord who builds a house, the builders are wasting their time. If it is not the Lord who watches over the city, the guards are wasting their time. - Psalm 127 vs 1
Last I checked, the house that God built is the House of Jacob. So, how did Nigeria replace the House of Jacob to become the house that God built? undecided
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Why get pregnant then?
Yugoslavia247:

Please don't mention me.

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Newmans: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Thats it, more pvc for them una go vote apc again.
Make una see where Jega brother keep Nigeria and him don japa
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by GreatAchiever1: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Solomon wrote that in reference to the House that God built.

Last I checked, the house that God built is the House of Jacob. So, how did Nigeria replace the House of Jacob to become the house that God built? undecided

So a divine inspired truth is now something else, when God created created Adam and Eve and blessed them to be fruitful and multiply, that one to is a reference to the house that God built abi?
Or this verse:
He lifted his eyes and saw the women and the children, and said, “Who are these with you?” So he said, “The children whom God has graciously given your servant.”
— Genesis 33:5
Or even this:
Joseph said to his father, “They are my sons, whom God has given me here.” So he said, “Bring them to me, please, that I may bless them.”
— Genesis 48:9

How you continuously twist God's Word is very dangerous. Repent of this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by hardasan(f): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
DMerciful:
Why get pregnant then?

Like she walked into a store, bought 5months old pregnancy and swallowed it. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown / Coronavirus Suspect Dies In Omole, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.