Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,581 members, 7,847,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone (28883 Views)

Canadian PM Trudeau High On Cocaine, Plane Loaded With Drugs - Vohra / Brice Nguema, The Man Behind The Gabon Coup, Celebrated By Soldiers / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by YesDaddyTill203: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
turmacs:
grin this lie you people like to tell yourselves.... That's the same lie you people were telling yourself before tinubu stole mandate... i hope it's mostly Igbos that's buying fuel at #600, it's mostly Igbos that's buying dollar at 900+, it's mostly igbosgrin Now i want you to take a good read at that your 2nd to the last statement, then go and look at yourself in a mirror grin Fools

Dumbest retard. Since you have never left your Gid-forsaken village, you wouldn't know the cost of things worldwide.
I was buying Gas for about 2 dollars per Gallon last year. It's not about 4 Dollars per Gallon. And the US govt didn't remove any subsidy, it's just a fluctuation in the cost of fuel. Empty, shallow low life scums like you lack a basic understanding of economics and world reality. Do you think fuel prices would not have changed if your (Obi)Agulu transgender had become President and removed the subsidy just as he had promised to do?

Dumbo.
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by hammerT: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Stop wishing for chaos!

I. Relieve you are grown enough to know what Nigeria passed through in the hands of the military.

Moreover, if a coup were to happen as we speak, it will trigger a genocide.

TINUBU ACHIEVE THE KIND OF FAILURE IN DAY 1 THAT TOOK SEVERAL HEADS OF STATE AND DECADES TO ACHIEVE.

NIGERIA IS ALREADY DESTROYED AND ON THE GROUND.

IT WAS ALSO TINUBU THAT BROUGHT BUHARI.

LET THE MILITARY RUN THEM OUT OF TOWN. ABEG!
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by obedience4(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
alfredo4u:
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, pls give our military guys, wisdom to overthrow our government.

Nigeria is next.....we r tired of the exploitation from the political thieves and the western world.

That I c coming any moment....

If u in support click like,

if u r against click share....

Because obi didn't not win
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by omooba969(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
alfredo4u:
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, pls give our military guys, wisdom to overthrow our government.

Nigeria is next.....we r tired of the exploitation from the political thieves and the western world.

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by Exceed15: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
I I laugh. Discussion on what? when his own is in shamble.
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by Exceed15: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
alfredo4u:

Lol.. u r so funny. But our military are puppet . Once Tinubu gives them food they will keep quiet.
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by Image123(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
GeneralDae:

Which soilder would you like to do the coup? Igbo soilder, Yoruba soilder or Fulani soilder?

LoLz, such people don't care. It's a case of if i don't have it,let everything scatter. Like the witch in Solomon's time who asked for the baby to be divided, the same devil is inside these people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by Exceed15: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Tinubu is slowly becoming the African leader that other world leaders consult on essential issues concerning Africa and the world.
That's my President.

Your useless president that has made lives of Nigerians miserable. May your life be like current situation of Nigeria under Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by hedocharles(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lutherblaq:
Both the Military and the
Politicians are all evil hypocrites
and power oportunists.

The idiots are all Waiting for each
other to fuckup so that the will
take over.
THe are all the same.
Then don't f**k up
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by onlyboyson(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
GeneralDae:

Which soilder would you like to do the coup? Igbo soilder, Yoruba soilder or Fulani soilder?

I'm more wiser than your whole generation,you would have asked ur dad this question

I'm not a tribalist like your half-witted generation
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by jrusky(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lutherblaq:
Both the Military and the
Politicians are all evil hypocrites
and power oportunists.

The idiots are all Waiting for each
other to fuckup so that the will
take over.
THe are all the same.

God bless you bro. The way obidient take these useless people with power drunk serious baffles me as if no obidient alive or dead have common sense still working....

Pls was Museveni of Uganda not millitary before becoming a democratic president, so far he is one of the worst in Africa soil.

Yeyeh Jammeh of Gambia was a millitary man we saw the path he toed.

And many others, bro the truth of the matter is "seat of power is a drunk seat that intoxicate good character into worst character regardless millitary or civilian" especially in Africa, Asia and Mid East.

Give this f u c king Niger Republic junta defiant 6 months or 1 year he will turn demon ready to devour anyone and start looting and offloading cash offshore of Niger.

Give that little boy in Burkinafaso 2 years more you will be shock.
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by lomprico(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Heffalump:
We're not practicing democracy in the real sense in Africa. Too far from reality.

Orderliness is alien to the black man. grin
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by coolcare(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Some few bastard that does not understand how cruelty military government are. That's why they are calling for military rule in Nigeria.

It will never happen in Nigeria.

YOU FOOLS.

Stupid Obident
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by Ikpunnegi01: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Under the leadership of Ebola, two coups don happen..
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by aklid(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
For bleeps sake we’re not sharing boarders with this country nor is it an member state
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by netricoin: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Democracy is almost dead in many west African countries, except some of the countries that still practicing democracy. You will see president who will change the Constitution, just to be in power in many years as possible. In Nigeria is APC FG practicing and protecting the 1999 constitution which gave way for democracy in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by izubext007: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Gabon is not part of ECOWAS state, so t does not concern Tinubu
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Dumbest retard. Since you have never left your Gid-forsaken village, you wouldn't know the cost of things worldwide.
I was buying Gas for about 2 dollars per Gallon last year. It's not about 4 Dollars per Gallon. And the US govt didn't remove any subsidy, it's just a fluctuation in the cost of fuel. Empty, shallow low life scums like you lack a basic understanding of economics and world reality. Do you think fuel prices would not have changed if your (Obi)Agulu transgender had become President and removed the subsidy just as he had promised to do?

Dumbo.
Ronu oooo.
grin

Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by YesDaddyTill203: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Exceed15:

Your useless president that has made lives of Nigerians miserable. May your life be like current situation of Nigeria under Tinubu.

I can tell that you are already living a miserable low life existence. May you and your unborn generations continue to live in such miserable low for generations to come. May you never find anyone or opportunity that will take you out of your miserable low life.
That's your potion in life. AMEN

Now STFU and get lost.
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by TheBillyonaire: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
These are necessary coup de'tats, These are Holy Coups/

The Coup is centered on removing France and the Imperialist Slave Agent from power and removing their tentacles from seats of power.

These freedom fighters, should form Transition Committees and return power to Best Brains in their own countries. Do not send the toppled presidents to exile. Extract resignation letters from them, by 'talking' to them nicely.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by YesDaddyTill203: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
FOJEM:

Ronu oooo.
grin

That quote fits you most appropriately. Look in the mirror.
IPOB retard.
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by Moneyboyz: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Both has stroke, they are brothers.
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by Jeyun: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
foleskay:

No coup will happen in Nigeria. Any attempted coup to oust Tinubu will fail and it will end Nigeria. We sha chase away all Ibos away from south west. For life
see this one abi ibos go chase all yolowba commot for sadwast as Fulani do una for illorin. E no get who yellowba fit fight for the whole Nigeria not even small ishikiri tribe. Ibos go wipe them off the space of sadwast.
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by GeneralDae: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
onlyboyson:

I'm more wiser than your whole generation,you would have asked ur dad this question

I'm not a tribalist like your half-witted generation
If you are wise, you wouldn't be praying for coup in the first place just because Naanu lost.
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by Jackipapa: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Its becoming clearer and clearer each day .... Nigeria no go carry last!
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by Kukutenla: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
efeteb:
Discussion with Canadian Prime minister is surely going to make the top 10 achievement of PBAT admistration's 100 days in office.

Also being the only African president invited by the POTUS will also feature among the top 10.

WATCH OUT!!!
Sharing rice and maize nko
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by slowice(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tilumbu is trying hard to act tough in the fence of the series of coups happening in west Africa and knowing that it's corruption, high handedness of those in power and illegitimate government in power that has triggered it.

His standing on one leg so neega is scare too and feels the need to protect himself by putting on a tough stance
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by Blaze14k: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Wetin concern Canada with Gabon again?

Abeg, Nigeria is not Big Brother Africa. Canada should leave us alone ooo. Gabon is not even in West Africa.. Trudeau should get a geography textbook grin

He came to fight for democracy so he is now the ambassador to democracy struggle
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by infofta(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wike rigged election for Tinubu in River state and was rewarded with Minister of Abuja.
We know what ElRufai and his colleagues did in the North.

Why are we tolerating this in Nigeria.
How did we get here?

The next protest in Nigeria will be in front of Defense headquarter and all military barracks across the country.
All these few recycled politicians recolonizing Nigerians economically must end.

Enough is enough.
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by chaloskyx: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Okay now its obvious Tinubu is more of the president of ECOWAS and the west than Nigeria cause all of a sudden hes more concerned about France and US intrests than Nigeria which is why i see him as a compromised leader made president by the west to overlook its intrests. Then 2nd question is if there is a coup in Africa how does it concern france a coup occured in Gabon and you dint reachout to the leadership of Gabon but France is this man normal at all? Imagine a coup occuring in Hungary and NATO reaches out to Nigeria to discuss it
Re: Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone by foleskay(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
tishbite42:

Na your Northern overlords go pursue Tinubu
Wetin concern Igbo man
It is Igbo who are instigating coup utterances everywhere. So they will bear the consequences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) / Riots Erupt In Dublin After Children Stabbed(photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Nelson Mandela Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.