Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? (16572 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Trustedpronet: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
When the love vibe is dead And when the woman is not giving me what i really want on bed.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Sleekfingers: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Because Man can't live on bread alone. Varieties makes a balanced diet.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Exceed15: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
If she denies me sex .
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Winters23: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Light777:
so is your wife tasting different dicks..

As you cheat, you transfer cheating spirit to your wife unknowingly cool

she does`nt have succh rights

I`m the only one allowed by nature to fvck pussies
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Dumte(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Na comment i come here come read
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by tobby20: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
bottlewater1:
Hello everyone,
the question is simple please kindly share your opinions

What can make you engage in cheating on your partner ?

Me: maybe when I regret marrying her
Big yansh
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by prepresh(f): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nothing
Fornication/Adultery is a sin
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Evestar200(f): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Obakoolex:

May God forgive people like you that lie easily,
Am not saying you can't be faithful but saying it easily as if it's like saying I can't kill somebody is another lie.

I'll believe you only if you have spent 7 years in marriage and remain faithful.
If you think that I am lying, that's okay.

Thank you.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Light777(f): 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Winters23:

she does`nt have succh rights

I`m the only one allowed by nature to fvck pussies
You wish
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by sync(f): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lack of quality time and attention
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by owoshuyi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nothing at all. It's a sin and it's wickedness to my partner. I love her no matter the ups and downs.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by LukieScott: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
What can make me cheat on my wife is if the other woman posseses so much qualities of a good wife
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by LukieScott: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
tobby20:

Big yansh

That big Yansh don lead so many people to grave
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by sofiscatedmoron: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
I love to have many girls,not one
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by funkemary(f): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Same here: I believe that once you begin to cheat it may be very hard for you to opt out and someday what you did in secret will be open. Isn't it better to avoid the temptation instead and work on your relationship

quote author=Evestar200 post=125474401]I don't see anything that will make me do that.

We better go our separate ways if both of us are tired of each other instead of me fooling myself around while still bearing that married woman title.

My conscience won't allow me to do such.[/quote]
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by akin33(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Regularly sex denial with unacceptable excuses for more than 10 years.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by akin33(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=prepresh post=125490269]Nothing
Fornication/Adultery is a sin[/quote

Preacher, what do we call a woman who constantly deny her husband sex for more than 10 years. Sometimes it is once in a Month or in 3 Months. You sleep on the same bed but not sex.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by nizelgirl(f): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Absolutely nothing. It's not about my partner but the amount of value for myself.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by culf: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Most men are natural cheat but na opportunity scarce..

Some have opportunities but don't cheat. Not everyone is a cheater
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Advocate1810(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
israelmao:
Nothing can because we are one in Christ.

Dey play, no evidence
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Tayorshd87: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
princeogbeide1:
If men sleeps with other women he loves, it's not considered as cheating.

Which dictionary did u found that 🤔
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Lincton: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Maybe if I am drunk
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Lincton: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Maybe if I am drunk
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by MVLOX(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nothing.... I have vowed with my life as far as that matter is concerned.....I no cheat when I dey single and vacant no be now way I don marry with kids I wan come start anyhow Waka.... God forbid

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by countryman13: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2023
bottlewater1:
Hello everyone,
the question is simple please kindly share your opinions

What can make you engage in cheating on your partner ?

Me: maybe when I regret marrying her
Cheating most times is just to catch fun!
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by NairaMaster1(m): 12:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Evestar200:
I don't see anything that will make me do that.

We better go our separate ways if both of us are tired of each other instead of me fooling myself around while still bearing that married woman title.

My conscience won't allow me to do such.

You fine you get sense
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by NairaMaster1(m): 12:58am On Sep 01, 2023
Brainlight:
NO EXCUSES..... I CHEAT WHEN EVER I FEEL LIKE CHEATING ..... AND WITHOUT REMORSE.

What's even cheating?

Solomon, David and Abraham were all polygamous and heaven didn't fall.

Men don't cheat, they practice Polygamy. I Bleep any BEAUTIFUL WOMAN any how. Solomon did it, David ( a man after God's heart) did it.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by NairaMaster1(m): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2023
blesdman:

What is cheating? Collect more money from spouse than needed? Or what kind of thing do u people call cheating?

Help me ask them
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by patomberekpe(m): 5:03am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Evestar200 post=125474401]I don't see anything that will make me do that.

My conscience won't allow me to do such.[/quote

Going your separate ways isn't the issue, if you still sleep with another after that it's still sleeping with another.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by bottlewater1(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2023
blesdman:

What is cheating? Collect more money from spouse than needed? Or what kind of thing do u people call cheating?

Cheating in relationship I think means everything your spouse do for you (money , sex, time , attention and support to mention few) , you go out to collect from another person or persons
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by blesdman(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2023
bottlewater1:

Cheating in relationship I think means everything your spouse do for you (money , sex, time , attention and support to mention few) , you go out to collect from another person or persons
How is that cheating? Una de follow western nomenclatures blindly. U collect and deprive ur spouse of same is what is bad. To cheat is to swindle and collect what's not urs by trick.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by WriterX(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2023
These days I feel better to share my experiences when it comes to relationships because I have never been so fortunate and blessed to find someone like I have got right now or maybe because I decided there had to be better way to love but I no my relationship with God almighty has really done a lot for me.

Now let me share my story:

She (the ex) was my first, I was an awkward and timid guy I think we started dating when I was 19, it was my first relationship and everything else that goes with been in a relationship so yes, I cherished her with all I had and planned marriage and a future with her.

We both got into school same time unfortunately I opted then for predegree she went in directly. Now we were both on two extreme ends of the same place.

Then she started dating a cultist and sleeping around with other guys I think her neighbors included. I was depressed and yes I was no heart breaker kid so I pushed her, I told myself I was going to love and even blamed myself for what she was doing. (Wrong mistake) she was unrepentant and started trying to get me to her friends but it didn't , I stayed loyal and over the course of 1 year and 8-9 months she kept herself from me and now I regret it really ( the sex and all, I was too young to understand the spiritual implications of it) I was suicidal at a point and started becoming sick and getting skinnier , it was a dark time. I wanted out of the relationship but I couldn't hurt her , I wasn't going to be the one who "used and dump" her I told myself.

Anyway, at a point where my family became worried over my health and I started trying to end my life (yes, I did and I can only say God is indeed merciful and loving) overdosing and poisoning, even tried stabbing.

I knew I had had enough, I didn't really want to die I just wanted to escape the pains so it came to me, the only way I could really let go was if she let me go. Then this girl came into the picture (another ex) she was loving and friendly and she was good really, she became a shoulder to cry to and something led to something and you know what happens. The next day, I felt this freedom in myself I had never experienced, i t was unusually liberating.

I was confident to the top, I went to the first ex and told her I couldn't go on, I had cheated on her, surprisingly she said it was no problem we should continue but the scales had fallen off, I took my leave with her crying and begging, it was shocking cos this girl treated me my whole life like dirt , she gave me this idea that I was not enough for her meanwhile she was everything to me.

Well, I walked out, never looked back and that's how I cheated on my ex, cheating is cheating, there are no moral justification but I know I wouldn't have been alive today. I survived an abusive relationship.

Thanks for reading my life experience dating, perhaps that's why I can give a few good advice on dating, I have been there and I pray people don't ever get to be in the position I once was.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Complication Behind Bride Price In Nigeria / Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid / Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.