Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea (11807 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Excreta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 1:20am On Nov 23, 2011
^^^^

Can u speak/post in English u asstard!? grin

dont you ever want to learn to put spaces between your phrases? it makes for awful reading U OLODO RABATA!!! tongue

to boot, u make too many mistakes I have gotten tired of correcting them . . .

OMO ALE JATI JATI!!! grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2011
^^^^^^
look at this failed asylum escapee,what mistakes did you correct??baboon talk about delusions of grandeur maybe you are mistaking me for your colleagues in the loonie ward you have been kept and monitored.
of all the issues you have chasing you up and down both psychological and financial including familial me putting spaces between my sentences is the most pressing for you?? shows you are really clueless about the world's going ons,
you,  zero educational qualifications,a failed and psychotic political thug correcting me with 2 degrees lol if ididnt know the first thing about english comprehension,syntax,style e.t.c do you think i would have passed out or you reckon lecturers are bribed here?
i hope your father's alcohol problem is getting better cause its obvious your mother's tuberculosis is really draining affecting him and a causal effect apart from your madness and failure in life which has defied every known odds, its a pity thick skulled, (i repeat neanderthal)

btw hope you have just read the news at the local newsstand where you go every morning to do free reading that baba sure has been awarded 25million naira by the courts against ndlea.since your expectations like everything you have ventured in life is shattered i will suggest you go to his house and beg for crumbs again he will oblige you
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2011
lucabrasi:

i hope your father's alcohol problem [/b]is getting better cause its obvious your [b]mother's tuberculosis is really draining affecting him and a causal effect apart from your madness and failure in life which has defied every known odds, its a pity thick skulled, (i repeat neanderthal)

u surely dont want to go there with me u dumbo . . . .

ur seminal fluids don dey do over-floating again like ur father abi? grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by airmark(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
^^^^^ I know by now you should count urself as a loser with ur soap making room. Baba suwe will be 25milla richer, while u could nt make 25k in a year from ur yeye ''soap factory''. shocked shocked shocked.
You can see how miserable you are now. A crying loser.
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:29am On Nov 26, 2011
^^^ U CAN GO FELLATE ON BABA SUWE . . .ODE OSHI!!!

Twunts like u dont deserve to be allowed participate in stuff like this . . . grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
hannie:

u surely dont want to go there with me u dumbo . . . .

your seminal fluids don dey do over-floating again like your father abi? grin
baboon I'm already there and waiting for you.havent the mushy rubbish you call a brain not digested that already?
let me go on another level with you educationally my father was the best in latin,algebra and mathematics up to university level.he didn't school in nigeria but one of the best universities in the world go and find out(trinity college now university dublin)
your father who is a stark illiterate can't measure up to that talk less you who do didn't even attend a technical school talk less of evening school
airmark:

^^^^^ I know by now you should count urself as a loser with your soap making room. Baba suwe will be 25milla richer, while u could nt make 25k in a year from your yeye ''soap factory''. shocked shocked shocked.
i v advised him already to go and beg baba sure now that the man has been awarded 25m
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 1:58am On Nov 27, 2011
lucabrasi:

baboon I'm already there and waiting for you.havent the mushy rubbish you call a brain not digested that already?
let me go on another level with you educationally my father was the best in latin,algebra and mathematics up to university level.he didn't school in nigeria but one of the best universities in the world go and find out(trinity college now university dublin)
your father who is a stark illiterate can't measure up to that talk less you who do didn't even attend a technical school talk less of evening schooli v advised him already to go and beg baba sure now that the man has been awarded 25m

YET HE FATHERED A BASTARD shocked

JESUS WEPT!!! grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 1:40am On Nov 29, 2011
hannie:

YET HE FATHERED A BASTARD shocked

JESUS WEPT!!! grin

still doesn't take away the fact that my father is well educated contrary to your psychologically warped thinking while your failure of a drunkard father who might possibly be one of our gatemen can sum up the whole of his life in one word ALCOHOL
its a pity how you being second generation is continuing the legacy of poverty,psychosis and alcoholism started by your father pls accept my sincere condolences on the condition of your father and you
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2011
ur educated father wasnt smart enough to know that fathering bastards in the name of looking for a male child is actually not good for the society? shocked

u need to go slap ur father hard in the face . . .

y'all are a disgrace to your communities . . .

asstwat like u keep coming on NL to boast about your non-existent father , . . . .

dude, LISTEN UP!!!

Ur father's gateman is the father of your mother's child that IS U grin

U freaking bastard!!! grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2011
hannie:

your educated father wasnt smart enough to know that fathering bastards in the name of looking for a male child is actually not good for the society? shocked

u need to go slap your father hard in the face . . .

y'all are a disgrace to your communities . . .

asstwat like u keep coming on NL to boast about your non-existent father , . . . .

dude, LISTEN UP!!!

your father's gateman is the father of your mother's child that IS U grin

U freaking bastard!!! grin grin grin
well he fathered a lot of educated,distinguished phd holders one in chemistry,a medical doctor,a dentist,a couple of architects,accountant political scientists which i am one a consultant paediatric in uk,a purchasing manager in shell p/hacourt e.t.c

now look at that line up then compare it to your miserable snivelling,bald headed dirty poverty stricken,illiterate alcoholic of a father who is not only wasting space walking up and down aimlessly all his life,but foisted a lunatic,degenerate,psychotic failure of an offspring on us , he should have done us a big favour and go give birth or dump you somewhere near the niger border at least you would have been settled and blend in perfectly with that kind of society.

not only is your father a total failure,and poverty stricken individual he also foisted a mad human being on the already over stretched society now you are roaming about from one end of your ghetto to the other constituting a nuisance and using the 100 naira you get daily for feeding to log on the internet cafe.

looooooool well then i guess i must thank him for accepting me then right how about your father who is your true father who not only infected you with poverty and lack of opportunities but also infected you with lunacy the worst combination ever is a mad and poverty stricken alcoholic

my offer still stands,admit your family needs help and i will drop my email for you to get in touch i promise your father will be working in one of our concerns as an unskilled worker before the end of the month,as for you i really can't recommend a lunatic to my "father"loooool sorry my fake father grin grin

i bet it burns you so much to know that while you are drinking garri,living in a stinking face me i face you room and parlour in a poor run down part of ikorodu this useless,boastful proud lucabrasi has everything going for him grin grin

NO BE MY FAULT,NA BABA GOD O like 9ice said in his song beg baba GOD MAYBE IT COULD BE YOUR TURN SO THE CYCLE OF POVERTY AND MADNESS MIGHT END WITH YOUR GENERATION, sorry i need to call the guy that transfers my pounds into my gt bank account wink
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:18am On Dec 01, 2011
lucabrasi:

well he fathered a lot of educated,distinguished phd holders one in chemistry,a medical doctor,a dentist,a couple of architects,accountant political scientists which i am one a consultant paediatric in uk,a purchasing manager in shell p/hacourt e.t.c

now look at that line up then compare it to your miserable snivelling,bald headed dirty poverty stricken,illiterate alcoholic of a father who is not only wasting space walking up and down aimlessly all his life,but foisted a lunatic,degenerate,psychotic failure of an offspring on us , he should have done us a big favour and go give birth or dump you somewhere near the niger border at least you would have been settled and blend in perfectly with that kind of society.

not only is your father a total failure,and poverty stricken individual he also foisted a mad human being on the already over stretched society now you are roaming about from one end of your ghetto to the other constituting a nuisance and using the 100 naira you get daily for feeding to log on the internet cafe.

looooooool well then i guess i must thank him for accepting me then right how about your father who is your true father who not only infected you with poverty and lack of opportunities but also infected you with lunacy the worst combination ever is a mad and poverty stricken alcoholic

my offer still stands,admit your family needs help and i will drop my email for you to get in touch i promise your father will be working in one of our concerns as an unskilled worker before the end of the month,as for you i really can't recommend a lunatic to my "father"loooool sorry my fake father grin grin

i bet it burns you so much to know that while you are drinking garri,living in a stinking face me i face you room and parlour in a poor run down part of ikorodu this useless,boastful proud lucabrasi has everything going for him grin grin

NO BE MY FAULT,NA BABA GOD O like 9ice said in his song beg baba GOD MAYBE IT COULD BE YOUR TURN SO THE CYCLE OF POVERTY AND MADNESS MIGHT END WITH YOUR GENERATION, sorry i need to call the guy that transfers my pounds into my gt bank account wink

you need a brain transplant in all entirety . . . shocked

to think you actually posted this drivel just to prove WHAT EXACTLY?

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS YOU ARE A BASTARD, STOP FORCING THE ISSUE, U BLOODY DUMBO!!! grin

Arrow!!!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 1:41am On Dec 03, 2011
hannie:

you need a brain transplant in all entirety . . . shocked

to think you actually posted this drivel just to prove WHAT EXACTLY?

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS YOU ARE A BASTARD, STOP FORCING THE ISSUE, U BLOODY DUMBO!!! grin

Arrow!!!
im not disputing that I'm a bastard since you have used the single functioning cell in your brain to figure that out but my station in life,the bastard that i am is a million times better than that of your father,your whole family including yourself and the village girl that was married for you,its obvious the poverty in for generation is playing a big part in your lunatic rhapsodies all over .

i posted it to prove that the driving force behind your online rantings and hollow lunatic musings is actually bitterness due to your father's condition of being a penniless disillusioned alcoholic with tuberculosis and also your untreated psychotic lunacy and failure in life.

i am not disputing that i am a bastard so why are you disputing the fact that you are a thick skulled neanderthal,an untreated psychotic patient /lunatic,a local small time thug for hire and a total all round failed ,disillusioned and bitter local business man,

my offer still stands;;i can guarantee your father an unskilled job,your mother can be employed as either a cleaner or a cook in our compound but i really can't vouch for you unless a doctor signs you off as responding to treatment we can put you in charge of the fish pond to clean and harvest let me know if u r interested but don't forget the earlier condition still stands smiley
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 2:54am On Dec 04, 2011
^^^^

Obolangido feeling funky . . . grin grin

I dont read drivel written by doofuses like u . . .

when would you hang yourself forever u asstwat?

ur morgue attendant job is running you more nuts than your whole generation can contend with grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by ifyalways(f): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2011
Fuuny as this sounds but its gone beyond ridiculous.

@Topic,has Baba Suwe being settled by NDLEA and how much did he get?
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^^ DO U SINCERELY THINK GOVERNMENT WILL PAY UP?

My father's clients are yet to get paid damages from the FG from cases won at the Supreme Court a couple of years ago, despite the fact that the case started 23-27 years ago . . . . embarassed

In this case, Baba Suwe will still need to win the appeal, thereafter the SC will sit on the case . . .this is guaranteed to drag on forever cool
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 1:38am On Dec 05, 2011
hannie:

^^^^

Obolangido feeling funky . . . grin grin

I dont read drivel written by doofuses like u . . .

when would you hang yourself forever u asstwat?

your morgue attendant job is running you more nuts than your whole generation can contend with grin
stupidity and ignorance of the highest order when a clueless lunatic whose though process is stuck in the 1960s and 70s thinks nigerians go abroad to engage in morgue attendant jobs.
i dont blame you seeing as you have never travelled abroad in your entire lunatic induced miserable life google is your friend so do some research on the educational qualifications working in a morgue entails.

i ll rather suggest your father and mother including you and your siblings hang yourself so the government can use you for pigs feed because you all are a menace to the society and contribute absolutely nothing i on the other hand contribute to the society, ignorant lunatic baboon

hannie:

^^^^ DO U SINCERELY THINK GOVERNMENT WILL PAY UP?

My father's clients are yet to get paid damages from the FG from cases won at the Supreme Court a couple of years ago, despite the fact that the case started 23-27 years ago . . . . embarassed

In this case, Baba Suwe will still need to win the appeal, thereafter the SC will sit on the case . . .this is guaranteed to drag on forever cool
it takes a true sadist and psychotic individual who will revel and rejoice at negative news about a man he hardly knows.
it takes a really decadent soul to wish another man will come down to his level and people like that don't succeed in life simply because they don't wish others well, continue in your rejoicing and see if your generation make any headway in life
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 4:07am On Dec 05, 2011
lucabrasi:

stupidity and ignorance of the highest order when a clueless lunatic whose though process is stuck in the 1960s and 70s thinks nigerians go abroad to engage in morgue attendant jobs.
i dont blame you seeing as you have never travelled abroad in your entire lunatic induced miserable life google is your friend so do some research on the educational qualifications working in a morgue entails.

i ll rather suggest your father and mother including you and your siblings hang yourself so the government can use you for pigs feed because you all are a menace to the society and contribute absolutely nothing i on the other hand contribute to the society, ignorant lunatic baboon
it takes a true sadist and psychotic individual who will revel and rejoice at negative news about a man he hardly knows.
it takes a really decadent soul to wish another man will come down to his level and people like that don't succeed in life simply because they don't wish others well, continue in your rejoicing and see if your generation make any headway in life

The rantings of a demented soul  grin

what a waste of copulatn  embarassed
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 5:36am On Dec 05, 2011
hannie:

The rantings of a demented soul  grin

what a waste of copulatn  embarassed
true,your father's wasted semen and your mother's undeserved pain through pregnancy and child birth
waste of space for the country,a menace to this generation i will advice you to do everyone a favour and castrate yourself so we are not further lumbered with the likes of you, GARGOYLE
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by sipsipgist: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2011
Latest blog in town

I have no affiliations.

You supply the gist, I publish. Simples.

I'm new, fresh and funky. Hit me up!!!!

http://sipsipgist..com

sipsipgist@gmail.com

@sipsipgist on twirra
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 12:43am On Dec 06, 2011
lucabrasi:

true,your father's wasted Fluid and your mother's undeserved pain through pregnancy and child birth
waste of space for the country,a menace to this generation i will advice you to do everyone a favour and castrate yourself so we are not further lumbered with the likes of you, GARGOYLE

ur mental halitosis is getting worse . . .

were alaso . . . grin

u go soon graduate!

retarded nitwit!!!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2011
hannie:

[b]your mental halitosis is getting worse . . .[/b]

were alaso . . . grin

u go soon graduate!

slow nitwit!!!
dude its not by force to come across like obaiagbon,if you don't know how to string english words together then stick to the simple ones you know pls check the meaning of halitosis in the dictionary(clue, dental hygiene , ) then your dead brain like a stick of blue cheese and see if mental which is like a psychological state has any correlation to halitosis

hope your father's condition is getting better,learnt you had to resort to feeding him with herbs since you couldn't afford to take him to an hospital even in the run down ghetto you have spent the better part of your life
[b]mr graduate from ikorodu ghetto, menace to society, lunatic inspired, thick skulled gargoyle(see how they all rhyme and connect?)[/b]
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by hannie: 1:14am On Dec 07, 2011
^^^^

Moomoo . . .

try and learn how to type and stop posting drivel all over the place!
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^^^^^
[b] castrated babooooon!!i[/b] will as soon as your father and mother can string a single sentence of english language together, mind i don't mean pidgin english i won't even bother with you seeing as you have attained the heigh with the 3 months evening school you were able to attend
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by Istillfuckyou: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: ^^^^^ I know by now you should count urself as a loser with ur soap making room. Baba suwe will be 25milla richer, while u could nt make 25k in a year from ur yeye ''soap factory''. shocked shocked shocked.
fool, so up to this time u were not even rappin grin grin grin no wonder krone whooped u. we've been battlin since we were in primary school grin
Re: Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea by philips007(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
May his soul rest in peace. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(18+) How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pains And Stress (a Must Read) / Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) / Meet Actress Nkechi Nweje's Pretty Young Daughter Who Interprets Her Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.