Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers (61395 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / United States Senator In Serious Problems For Twerking Without Clothes / Vandals Destroyed Graves Of War Heroes On D-day Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by DissTroy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bluntguy:
When they should be laying wreaths on those graves they are there twerking. When I see some oyibo behavior at times I shout out to my Niaija babes.

A lot of young women thinking themselves in their prime never miss an opportunity to sexualize themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Scarrr: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Where the yanshs den take twerk? Den no arrest the yanshs join them? 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by chopnaira: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Idiot girls.

What are these beautiful girls still doing in Ukraine anyway, I thought they all escaped to Canada with the free visa they were given.

Instead of sending them to jail, they might be useful as soldiers in the frontline.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by AdeOluGlowrius: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Too bad. I think they should send them to war front.

Are you a graphic designer? Here for PREMIUM RESOURCES.

DM @
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wo make dem free dem jare.

Na twerk dem twerk, dem no kill pesin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by LagosPrince: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Yeap. Her latest trending song is titled “Flowers”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7KNmW9a75Y
Oh ok

Been long I heard about her
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by brownroofpipuar: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Send them to Islamabad
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by ChristineC: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
a new low embarassed
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by mickyeddi(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
Y@nsh wey be like ironing board, na im these yeye girls dey twerk?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Entanglement: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
AImiron:

SOURCE
sent them to frontline Bakhmut in Ukraine angry

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Ikennaford: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
AImiron:
They’re shaking flat bumbum here, I didn’t trust auto spam that’s why I didn’t add this to main post.
I think instead of the 5 years prison sentence, they should send them to frontline or any line.

This is the video link. https ://x. com /heshcomps/status/1696939519394627835?s=46

Remove the spaces. They both have flat yansh btw.
You called that flat bum bum, there's nothing like that, those girls are 100%sexy,,, that's how a girl should be, not protruded belly with stretch marks big for nothing rashes butt

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by evictor305: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
twerking with flat ass. goooood for them
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Entanglement: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
Wo make dem free dem jare.

Na twerk dem twerk, dem no kill pesin
if you catch person wey dey shiit ontop your mama grave, you go like am undecided

Make I borrow you small sense since you no get am angry
This is what they call desecration undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Majesty33(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
These girls have lump of poops piled up in their brains.
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Benwallt(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
E no get watin person no go see for this world. Of all places, Na cemetery these ones go dey shake yansh.

And if you find out, the grave could be that of a boy that dumped either of them.

See the panla yansh self
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by TheFacelessMan: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
CAN YOU IMAGINE?

WHY DEM GO ARREST DEM?

THE AUTHORITIES NO KNOW SEY DEM BE NATIONAL ASSET?

WOMEN WEY DEM SUPPOSE DEY FVCK

ABEGI FREE DEM JARE

NA TWERK DEM TWERK.....DEM NO FVCK GHOST

Shut up KUKUNASE man cheesy
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Illegal1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
omoh.......see as dem be lyk chewing stick with their flat yansh.

5yrs too small slf
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Sprints3: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Completely unnecessary can Putin press the Goddamn nuke and let us all return to our creator. The world needs a reset. Bomb everything. Reduce everything to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by yahoodetector: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bluntguy:
When they should be laying wreaths on those graves they are there twerking. When I see some oyibo behavior at times I shout out to my Niaija babes.

Oyibo babes are still miles ahead better than naija ones
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Entanglement:
if you catch person wey dey shiit ontop your mama grave, you go like am undecided

My mama never die abeg o. The truth is the girls were just being foolish, as a lot of people are, possibly to satisfy this pathological need to create content for social media. However arresting them na overkill, a simple public rebuke would have done the job especially since Ukraine have a lot more to worry about.
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Ttipsy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
I thought crazy things only happen in the US

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by ImperialYoruba: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
AImiron:
They’re shaking flat bumbum here, I didn’t trust auto spam that’s why I didn’t add this to main post.
I think instead of the 5 years prison sentence, they should send them to frontline or any line.

This is the video link. https ://x. com /heshcomps/status/1696939519394627835?s=46

Remove the spaces. They both have flat yansh btw.

Oyinbo no get shame. Their yansh and Ibo yansh i no know who flat pass.

Shame shame shame
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Badguy77(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wetin dem take twerk e be like say na their head cos I no see yansh there.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by eyizlive(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Oh boy!!! This is what happens when your leader is not real. Speaking of being real here's a real and cool song. Kings please give it a listen and critique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQJDsFJJJM?si=6wbZ5ZlMDk1ZHWeH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Entanglement:

Make I borrow you small sense since you no get am angry
This is what they call desecration undecided

I no even see this your addition. Sense wey u get no tell you say e dey senseless to speak without decency in a public forum?
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by grandstar(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
5years for wetin? Yes, what they did was wrong but 5years!

Community service should suffice, especially something degrading.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wey the yansh wey dem take do the twerking?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by CaptainFM1: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
They are honouring the dead na
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by SaLongs1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bluntguy:
Which Naija babes that are giving birth and dumping the baby to die in the toilet are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by Padipadi(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bluntguy:
Na girls nature o. Girls na cartoon
Re: Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers by eepeepook: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Train those 304s and make them serve the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.