Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother (12835 Views)

Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta / EFCC Arrests Mother And Son For Alleged ₦50 Million Internet Fraud / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by Ballmer: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2023
A 20-year-old lady, Nwaedoka Chidimma, from the Izzi community in Ebonyi State, has allegedly thrown her newborn into a pit toilet in the Otuocha community, the Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State, where she works.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the incident happened on Sunday while the baby was rescued late on Tuesday after some residents heard him crying from the pit toilet.

A resident, who gave her name as Esther, said the culprit, who was pregnant at the time, secured a farm job in the community and while on the farm, went to use the toilet after which she came back dripping with blood.

According to Esther, a farmer, the suspect had requested she stay in her (Esther’s) residence for a few days to enable her to carry out the farming job she secured in the area.
https://punchng.com/anambra-rescues-newborn-dumped-in-pit-toilet-arrests-mother/

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by TemplarLandry: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2023
shocked
God help Anam Bra.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by Whitecoal711: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2023
The father should be invited too for questioning

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by Racoon(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2023
See the cutie smiley How can you have sex with a man, conceive and nurture a child for 9 month only to dump it on a dunghill or pit toilet? These are the kind of wicked females that female genital mutilation( FGM ) should be done for in a cruel ways.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by SmartPolician: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2023
You carried a baby in your womb for nine months only to waste the baby after giving birth to it.

Why not look for a motherless babies home, drop the baby at the entrance gate at night and run away since you cannot afford to take care of the baby?

I assure you - they will accept the baby and take care of the newborn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by Beremx(f): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2023
The child shouldn't be given back to his mother. If she can dump him in the pit toilet, she can do worse.
Meanwhile, the father of the child should also be arrested. The woman cannot take the blame alone, except she didn't know who impregnated her

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by jeff1993: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2023
Unless a woman was raped ooooo!!!!

As a woman u willingly lay down,

wide your legs,

watch as D1ck dey enter,

when e enter u shout ....uuuh, aaaaah, touch

E even sweet u .... u hold the man waist when him dey shoot the sperm.

U stand up , u did not even think of taking postinor or protecting yourself.

Carried pregnancy for 9 months , only to give birth and dump the baby in the latrine or refuse dump.

If I was God I would strike u with lightening and I will make sure u will not die so that I can strike u again and again every year till u get frustrated and commit suicide. When u do u will still come to hell and be thrown into the deepest part of torture.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by specialmati(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed person born you and trained you.you born yours and throw it away ,satan is learning wickedness from you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by Fugazy2023: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2023
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind make this people no say I dey tribalistic grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2023
Thunder strike all ronu idiots!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by Unperturbedpota: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2023
Good one, I wish every state in Nigeria stats arresting all these irresponsible mothers who dump their babies.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by Sektor101(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by HitlerWasRight: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2023
Ohus are just too evil.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by Houseofglam7(f): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2023
Oh my 😒😒😒😒
Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by finallybusy: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2023
I don't understand "feminists" trying to push blame to the father. He played his part nine months ago. He has surely long impregnated another female.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by money121(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2023
ENDTIME MOTHER
Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by HitlerWasRight: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Good one, I wish every state in Nigeria stats arresting all these irresponsible mothers who dump their babies.

You believe this shit ?

Where is the mother of the baby ?

An Anambra woman is accusing an unknown Ebonyi woman of abandoning her baby in a pit .

That Anambra woman must produce the mother of that child she claimed to have housed during pregnancy only to disappear after giving birth.

This is a baby factory proprietor trying to cover her tracks .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by 4tomandchi: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2023
She should call out the man also so that he can be arrested she obviously did not get herself pregnant. Men should be more responsible during sex use protection or withdrawal method.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by ATEAMS: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2023
Damn
Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by Akfrenzy(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2023
Future is ......
Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by adamusuleiman1: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2023
She is from Ebonyi. That says it all. She is likely innocent and being used as a scape goat to cover the tracks of some madam from Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by stamapro(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2023
When she now settles down in future if at all she does, and her live never balance, she will start running from pillar to post, from one prayer house to another, forgetting that she used her hands to throw away her future in pit toilet. That's the result of premature sex, five minute pleasure but has damaged her destiny herself
Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by dkidd: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Some mothers are evil... It's not about carrying a child for nine months any goat with a womb can do that. It's how u nurture and treat a child after birth that counts. Money or no money always treat an infant with love and care. Human being get mind throway newborn inside pit toilet.. ahh God!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother by victorazy(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Believe this at your own peril.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Police To Install Cctvs Nationwide / Man Kills Neighbour Over Accumulated Grievances In Niger / EFCC Arrests Ministry Of Environment Staff For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.