Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,519 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. (1695 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by beechwood: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2011
Just back from abroad,what type of local business can i invest on with my (5MN)because i don't keen about importation.any advise
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by lucynkem: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
There are a few very lucrative businesses you can go into as long as you are not looking for very fast and heavy returns. Do u want to buy and sell, or go into services? I am currently in one which has been paying off. If interested you can send your contact details. Best of luck.
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by Fungerol(m): 12:25am On Oct 16, 2011
Production or service may require large investments. I invite you to be my business partner in the import of wine. This is a seasonal business and now is a good time for this business. you can make your profit now and look for something else to do with your money by January. or joing me in other ideas, or still in the wine my wine has been approved by NAFDAC. I returned from abroad too and have an idea to open an European services. We could talk in any case if you drop your number on my mail tropicallinks@yahoo.com

you can go to my blog for more info http://winebellaespanola..com/
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by lucynkem: 12:31am On Oct 16, 2011
I hope the poster gets to see your message. I do not think I would really get involved in importation anymore since I have gotten a bitter part of it in 2009. I am currently into buying and selling and now have at least 4 people working for me. Importation almost ruined my finance. Best of luck poster.
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by states: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
Thanks (lucynkem and Fungerol) you can send me some of the detail on my box -----> dgbolagun@yahoo.com
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2011
beechwood:

Just back from abroad,what type of local business can i invest on with my (5MN)because i don't keen about importation.any advise

I have a couple of ideas , you can write me at damo242424@yahoo.com or call 08023095262 if you dont mind being business partner
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by states: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hi have try to email you,but your mail is not going through i will continue trying.
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by states: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
Thanks Cutewalex i will get back to you as soon as possible.
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by moreprof: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2011
Check out my signature and link!
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by GODSJEWEL2: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2011
Quote from: beechwood on October 15, 2011, 01:46 PM

You can start a top class car wash with an eatery by the side so that your clients can relax there.you can be a distributor of weaveon products,own an event company,or a top class mens' clothe store wit a barbershop at the side.
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by states: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2011
Thanks you guys i still welcome more advise.
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by ajadek(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2011
Guy dont ever think of going into crude oil faciliator,u will just be running after shadow.mirage, at end of the day u discover ur money has gone to wate, my advice for u,go and buy meter truck 15klitre or if u can add litle money to dat ur 5m just buy 33klitre withing a year u double ur money,
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
lucynkem:

I hope the poster gets to see your message. I do not think I would really get involved in importation anymore since I have gotten a bitter part of it in 2009. I am currently into buying and selling and now have at least 4 people working for me. Importation almost ruined my finance. Best of luck poster.

can you shed more light on how importation ruined your biz? I am planning of getting into importation.
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by states: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
Thanks guys.
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by Patsure: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ nkem. I am thinking of a business that i can start with as low as N20,000. What's your business about. call me on 08059502540
Re: What Type Of Local Business Can I Invest. by Patsure: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
You can get bulk SMS for as low as 80 kobo . To promote your business and for personal text messages
. interested Register on to www.easytextme.com. contact: 08059502540

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: My Username Is Stagger: I Do Not Know Any Staggerman / Diamond Bank Plc (ojodu-branch) Empowers Dealers Cooperative / High Quality Bedsheet, Duvet, Pillowcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.