Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. (1748 Views)

Ten Most Featured Artist Of The Year 2014/2015 Nigeria Music Industry(opinion) / Top 10 OVERRATED Nigerian Artist Of 2013 / Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
Lady Gaga came out with her first album the fame in 2008 and after a slow start, she exploded with the hit singles Just dance and poker face which Hit #1 in over 28 countries worldwide including the Billboard Hot100, The fame has gone on to sell over 12million copies and produced another 2 sucessful singles. Love Game and Paparazzi. And the EP The fame monster brought out bigger hit singles alejandro, Telephone and the International critically acclaimed dance single Bad romance. Known for her elaborate costumes and visually intresting Music video, Lady Gaga proved to b a force to b recockned with and became a superstar worldwide and building one of the biggest fanbase world wide. Remove all this things and u see a woman with an intruiging voice who writes her songs, plays the paino and co produce all her songs. Thats talent! And in an industry 2day where we have Girls like Kesha, Rihanna and Katy perry with little or no talent, Gaga triumphs and This can be seen In her new critically acclaimed album Born this way, Which tackle religion, sexual orientation, and discrimination Gaga proves she's not afraid to speak her mind. Born this way has so far sold 5Million albums and 12million singles worldwide and is the 2nd best selling album of this year. Gaga has so far sold over 80Million records and has the 5th best tour by a female artist. She also has 5 grammys and is sure 2 add to it with her new album. With over 200 awards won in just 3 years, she proves to b one of the most talented person in the world and a future legend in d making. I see her up there with the likes of Madoona and Micheal Jackson.The missin piece of the holy pop trinity!
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2011
Sorry Guys I meant sexual orientation not Intimate orientation
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
Oh I understand u cnt use d se*ual word here. Cool
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by MrGlobe(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
whoever posted this crap need to have his head examined. Lady Gagas entire career has not sold up to 25 million records. She is 30 percent Talent, 70 percent gimmicks. Groupies everywhere
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2011
U r the one who need ur head examined! Albums+singles= Recordes.
The fame+fame monster= 15million albums
Born this way= 5million albums
just dance=8million copies
Poker face=9.5million copies
Love Game=4million copies
paparazzi=5million copies
Bad romance=7 million copies
Telephone= 4.5 million copies
Alejandro=3.5 million copies
Born this way(single)= 6.2 million copies
Judas=1.2 million copies
Edge of glory=4 Million copies
You and I= 1.5 million and counting
this doesn't include non singles and her remix album. And Befor u say she doesn't have talent, watch her 2009 grammy performance with elton john. Nuff said
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by amblors(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
Lady Gaga is just like most of the female artiste out there, what makes her sell is "weirdness"
album sales  aint a benchmark for talent (the numbers do lie) atimes.
its just like Tyler, i don't buy that he's that talented,
get weird(different) n u'll sell.
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2011
Fact&Numbers don't lie. And lady Gaga is nt like every other artist out there. She writes her songs (Unlike the thief beyonce who steals other people songs and stamp her name on it) she has vocals(Unlike miss autotune herself rihanna) and she dances (Unlike katy perry and kesha) and she plays d piano. Yes she's weird and sometimes her grimmicks over shadow her talents buh that doesn't mean she ain't talented! Gaga is d female equivalent to Elvis presley!
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by zolzlolz(f): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2011
Lady Gaga is the only one who can claim the right to call herself a musician not like that Zap.t.a.r.d beyonce who everyone calls a musician. Beyonce, have your baby and disappear into obscurity please.
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by MrGlobe(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
Where did you manufacture all those numbers from, you this faggggot? Are you 12 years old. You must be a shame to your family. So of all the musicians out there, a boy like you from africa chose to stan lady gaga. I know music is about choices but yours is beyond reason. Its retaarded. Lady Gaga has never sold close to 25 million albums her entire career. Singles are not albums you toy. Smh.
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
@Mr Globe Gurrrrrl chill, I can see ur pressed over me! Wow! First day and first thread on Narialand and I'm already Gettin Haterssmiley! I'm gonna love it here! Well fyi U just proved how dumb u are! Lady Gaga has sold 23million albums and over 67Million singles world wide! And befor u argue, single sells that why we have sites like amazon and itunes. They sell both singles and album! And what do u think Billboard chart is based on? It is based on sales and radio airplay. Gurl I go Hard for gaga and I can see ur one of those thiefonce fans. Dnt worry, Gaga will take it easy on her and Befor u Get ur Pusssssssy worked up, I stan for Dbanj 2. He's my fav local act and I will soon make threads about him. U av officially been clocked. And befor u challenge my numbers, check Wikipedia, soundscan, mediatraffic etc! Stop Embarrasing urself.oh and prepare urself for more Gaga thread cuz thats wat I'm here for and u will DEAL! XoXo
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
zolzlolz:

Lady Gaga is the only one who can claim the right to call herself a musician not like that Zap.t.a.r.d beyonce who everyone calls a musician. Beyonce, have your baby and disappear into obscurity please.
Finally some1 with brains! Lady Gaga has song in 3 years wat Thiefonce has sold also in 3 years with only 2 albums and Her 2nd album Btw is still selling! In this day and age Thats huge and rihanna has sold like on 30 million album with 5 albums! With this album Gaga will snatch her wig! And Gaga is a better performer than Borihanna. Her music video r just meh!
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by Natasha2(f): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2011
lady gaga talented phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she sings trash
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
@Natasha, Don't blame Gaga for your POOR taste in music. #Bye
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by MrGlobe(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
Hey you this idi.ot are you really 13 or you have the brain of a 10 year old or worst still a f.ag? You are dum.b stu.pid. First how can you see 'Mr. Globe' and still address me as a lady? I am no beyonce fan but beyonce has more success than lady gaga that you cant compare them. 16 grammies to 5 grammies is no joke you f.o.ol. I wonder how a straight and sensible guy - worst still Nigerian guy will be stanning lady gaga, dont you have a life? She is just the great white hype. She has not sold 23 million albums her entirs career. Her last album only sold 99 cents (1st in history) because she wanted to sell. You dont even no how much albums are sold. She has not sold 60-ridiculous singles online. Do some google before opening your gay mouth and am not into these types of music. Am a HIP HOP HEAD who happens to be a music insider and just came to this thread cos of the topic. Get a life
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by MrGlobe(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2011
Hey you this idi.ot are you really 13 or you have the brain of a 10 year old or worst still a f.ag? You are dum.b stu.pid. First how can you see 'Mr. Globe' and still address me as a lady? I am no beyonce fan but beyonce has more success than lady gaga that you cant compare them. 16 grammies to 5 grammies is no joke you f.o.ol. I wonder how a straight and sensible guy - worst still Nigerian guy will be stanning lady gaga, dont you have a life? She is just the great white hype. She has not sold 23 million albums her entirs career. Her last album only sold 99 cents (1st in history) because she wanted to sell. You dont even no how much albums are sold. She has not sold 60-ridiculous singles online. Do some google before opening your gay mouth and am not into these types of music. Am a HIP HOP HEAD who happens to be a music insider and just came to this thread cos of the topic. Get a life
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
I adress u as a lady cuz ur acting like one! Gurl "F.ag F.ag f.ag" is dat all u got? They say is the closet ones and self hating ones dat always use dat word e.g "Chris Brown" go see a therapist, u really need one. Lady Gaga is Slaying and U will DEAL! Only 440,000 of her albums sold for 99cents In the US, and if u remove those numbers, her album sill outsells Beyonce 4lop album dis year. And u will Deal! I do my research befor I make a post unlike u. "Hip Hop Fan" LMAO! Come @ me when u Got something reasonable to say. Bye B.i.t.c.h
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2011
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_discography
read that and stop embarassing urself. Note they r yet to update her sales from Born this way. LEGEND!
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by MrGlobe(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
Fo.o.lish fa.ggot. You need to be ashamed of your damn self. Your brain is definitely u rusty. I dont need to do a research. Am an insider. Lady gaga pulled a gimmick and sold her album for 99 cents. First week 1 million copies, second week 100,000+ copies, still at 99 cents. Like I told you, am not a beyonce fan but you are a pllain idi:iot. A man stanning lady gaga is cursed so I see you. Just cut it, no more back and forth with a nitwit like you
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
"Indsider" cut the bull. Her album was only sold for 99cent for TWO DAYS her 2nd week sales was full price. TRY AGAIN
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by Natasha2(f): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
GagaBoy:

@Natasha, Don't blame Gaga for your POOR taste in music. #Bye
oh please give me a break, just because I don't see things the way you see them doesn't mean I have poor taste of music gaga is only making it big cos of her weirdness  even a dumb a$$ knows that, she sings trash deal with it

la la hulala rama hulala gaga  rubishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Lady Gaga Is One Of The Most Talented Artist Of Our Generation. by GagaBoy: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2011
I'm done with u Haters! U can oficially kill urself sadists!

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Break-up Song / Gberatinrin Studios Presents "The New Ib City" An Ibadan Anthem / Dj Jimmy Jatt's Vs Dj Vinnie's New Mixtape, Who Rocks Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.