Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Cms-very Urgent Pls Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cms-very Urgent Pls Help (773 Views)

I Need The Services Of A Hacker! Very Urgent Please / Apart From Joomla: What Other Cms Do You Work With: ? / Steps To Follow To Upload A File Into A Website. Urgent Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cms-very Urgent Pls Help by webemerald(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2007
Hello guys, i need info on how to go about developing a heavy application sales site,im trying to cut cost by not developing from scratch but im aware there are CMS ( free or for sale) whcih i can use:
The CMs has to be extensively customizable,a full search feature,heavy image uploading,easy administration and all,the project is similar to that of computerport.biz,ebay,noahs clasiffieds etc.It for sales of items etc.
Its very urgent and i dont mind paying for the programme.
my2cents,seun,tundewoods,afam et al i need your help pls. im at webemerald@gmail.com
Re: Cms-very Urgent Pls Help by webemerald(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
Please guys this is very urgent, seun thanks for the links, i need more options.
Re: Cms-very Urgent Pls Help by skima(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2007
Joomla is the way to go: www.joomla.org

Very efficient and easy to use. I develop modules and component for it. So if you need a complex component to be developed for it. I can do it for u.
Re: Cms-very Urgent Pls Help by smartsoft(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2007
yah skima told u, skima can have that done for you shaply and if you need web based Point Of Sale software i have one i develop so you can contact me as well,

(1) (Reply)

Development Team In Nigeria(lagos) - Strictly Lamp Developers / Pls Review / Web Apprentice/assistant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.