Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) (37664 Views)

Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / 10 Categories Of Muslims You Will Find In The Mosque During Tarowiyy (Aasamu) / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by BALLOSKI: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
realmindz:

Only a fool will not be Islamophobia.
You guys terrorize the world, any region with high concentration of Muslims is a terrorist zone and place of violence
you no de hear English. Check records of killings by Christians or in the name of Christianity to know since you were born in 2007 and know nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Musty112: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Akerele44(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
silvoclaira:
Speak for the church/mosque you know.

You must be VERY sick. Phone theif like you

The guy said the truth
I witnessed one sef at a vigil i swear to God Almighty including the phone of the owner of the church was stolen and i heard that day wasn’t the first and third day things like that is happening in that church some churches sef

Go to mosques if u forget ur wristwatch or phone at where u are observing ablution to God Almighty anyone who sees it would hand it over to the imam praying at that moment to announce it to public

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Padipadi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Very common sight in mosques.

Try it in any church and you'll be sorry for yourself.
In every society, there's bad fruits. Some mosques have rogues while some churches have angels so don't be quick to judge.
For example, in nairaland, we have normal human being and animals like you that ll type rubbish with your low reasoning generalisation.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Islamisformumu: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
Was it not in Nigeria that the phone of the Secretary General of the Organisation of Islamic Conference was stolen while he was leading prayers in the Abuja mosque?

Or do the numerous times that shoes are stolen during prayers?🤣

You people and lies are 5 and 6

BoldBrainz:

2 Likes

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Islamisformumu: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
In Nigeria the phone of the Secretary General of the Organisation of Islamic Conference was stolen while he was leading prayers in the Abuja mosque.

You know muslims take off their shoes to pray? Stealing of shoes is very common in mosques, especially the ones frequented by rich muslims.

Akerele44:

The guy said the truth
I witnessed one sef at a vigil i swear to God Almighty including the phone of the owner of the church was stolen and i heard that day wasn’t the first and third day things like that is happening in that church some churches sef

Go to mosques if u forget ur wristwatch or phone at where u are observing ablution to God Almighty anyone who sees it would hand it over to the imam praying at that moment to announce it to public

4 Likes

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Bimpe29: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
This has nothing to do with the both sacred houses but personality of an individual worshipper. This is reportedly happened and still happening in India.

If you dare try same either in the Mosque or Church in Nigeria you must be ready to blame yourself.
BoldBrainz:

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
SQLmastar:
Funny you.
Although I'm an Atheist, but the last two occasions I attended a church service (because of a damsel), items were stolen in the churches. And guess who the culprits were?... You guessed right, teenage almajiri Muslim headslammerss.
kafir u get mouth to talk, a person who has no purpose in life has no different between him and animals. Because all u do is eat shit commit adultery and d rest immoral act.. Don't worry by d time u get old and reality began to set in, fortunately for u it too late, u will begin regret ur entire existence... Animal 🐕

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
I can guarantee that their phones won’t be stolen since they don’t have much Nigerians there
Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Try it in Yoruba mosque as see what will happen

1 Like

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Incognito403: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
silvoclaira:

Which church do you attend? I want to check something.
Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Incognito403: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
What's the point leaving phones there when you can easily switch off & put inside your pocket?
Makes no sense.
And you can forget to switch it off before putting it in your pocket. undecided
Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Incognito403: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
realmindz:
Drop phones but carry bombs wrapped in their chest

Who are they deceiving?

Religion of terror
Yes, like your pastors carrying AK-47

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Petdagr8t(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This one is uninformed, I have on several occasions seen ordinary foot wears stolen in mosques. In the game of stealing neither Muslims nor church goars are free of the offense.

1 Like

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Incognito403: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
What's the point leaving phones there when you can easily switch off & put inside your pocket?
Makes no sense.

And you can forget to drop it there before entering the mosque. undecided
Which is better & safer.
Less likely to forget to drop it. Everyone is dropping theirs.
Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Stupid man,if muslims carry bombs to mosque as a tradition,how will the muslims' population strive to grow? undecided.use your faculty no.6 or go borrow one lipsrsealed.i hate when an adult talks like a small kid angry
Alexiiydon:
Bombs is easier for them to carry more than phones bomb is not haram while phone is haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by phemmyfour: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

yinmu
Same mosque that slippers are disappearing

1 Like

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Ykc2(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Quite possibly.
But it still doesn't change the fact that most christians are thieves, even in worship grounds.

😂😂.
Why are you even barking on my mention? Is any of your relatives stealing phones in churches for a living?
and you believed you will get 72 virgins of Arabian girls when you blew your self up?where Muslim people sense dey with technology is like from earth to the moon,common sense dem no get

2 Likes

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by farouk2much(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
Bross am a muslim........ But this type of mosques are very few in this world..... if you try am for our mosque here in minna Niger state..... i will not tell you what is going to happen
BoldBrainz:

1 Like

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
silvoclaira:

some people are biased, it can happen anywhere no be inside court room for that matter they wan kpake Obi phone 😂 I have seen one wey person phone miss for mosque and to top it all up, the person was trying to render help to some people in the mosque ooooooo 😩🙄
Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Expanse2020(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
prettyayomide01:
So that the prayer will be more effective.

And
Although, majority of muslims don't agree with, known, muslim terrorist group, they agree, to an extent, to the ”no to western world influence", of which phone falls into, by the terrorists.

They have a sentiment that phones are not worthy to be with when seeking the face of God, which is influenced by their doctrine of "no to western world", which are generally associated with phone.

Again, apart the anti western world aspect, if they could wash the phone like they wash their arms and feet before anything else, in the mosque, they will wash the phones for being used to commit evil. But, no
Don't be sentimental girl the purpose of the dropping the phones is to not to get distracted..when you have your phone with you, you may fill like pressing and your primary intention is to worship your lord not to come and press your phones in the mosque and their is CCTV around the corners of the mosque which make thier phones secured..and they are not Nigerians that may have bad thought at the back of thier mind

1 Like

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Amumaigwe: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

They may not steal phones. But most will leave that mosque and start hunting for minors to defile or small boys to sodomize. How market?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by jumper524(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
It's the country's native cos thieves don't know mosque or church.
Try this in Nigeria and see a different result.
There's most likely a security camera there.

1 Like

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Alexiiydon: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Stupid man,if muslims carry bombs to mosque as a tradition,how will the muslims' population strive to grow? undecided.use your faculty no.6 or go borrow one lipsrsealed.i hate when an adult talks like a small kid angry
you people keep forcing the weak into your religion na how una Dey grow be that kill some to get followers
Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by bewla(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Makes no sense.

And you can forget to drop it there before entering the mosque. undecided
Which is better & safer.

There are over 200 worshippers. Think of the commotion in identifying & picking up your phone after service. Someone can even mistakenly take your phone.
Don't worry the process is already on and no going back
Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Dittodat: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
realmindz:
Drop phones but carry bombs wrapped in their chest

Who are they deceiving?

Religion of terror

Do you mean like your IPOB blodas that are killing and eating human beings like chickens?
THe worst of humans are those that have the guts to eat a fellow human being— barbaric and sub humans.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by tableshaker: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
Coming from a terrorist 😜 😜
BoldBrainz:

Quite possibly.
But it still doesn't change the fact that most christians are thieves, even in worship grounds.

😂😂.
Why are you even barking on my mention? Is any of your relatives stealing phones in churches for a living?

1 Like

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by falopey: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

that mosque is not in Nigeria. Typical Nigerians probably like you think everyone around the world is a thief like him. If it were to be a mosque in Nigeria, OYO is your case. Whether it’s a church or mosque in most places overseas, your phone is safe. No one is stealing it.

1 Like

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Gandrova: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
realmindz:

Only a fool will not be Islamophobia.
You guys terrorize the world, any region with high concentration of Muslims is a terrorist zone and place of violence
Adolf Hilter, Stalin, etc I guess they were Muslims also Religion Bigot. Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world.
Hatred for Islam would only speedy to you early grave!
Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by Gandrova: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Akerele44:

The guy said the truth

May Almighty God bless you for this write and testimony about Islam.

1 Like

Re: Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) by musajo1(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2023
No thieves there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. / Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors / Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.