Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) (59969 Views)

This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by IjebuWarrior: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ozommadu:

Who owns portharcourt? Who are the aboriginal?

You see dis one so? Nothing good can NEVER come from that jungle. All you do is go about trying to claim other tribes successes and hardwork.

Awon Developer werey! grin
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
piswapexchange:
Rivers state has been fortunate to have high performing governors over the years.
well said
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Which beautiful city?

As a full Pitakwa guy, there's nothing beautiful about PH. The only road in PH is Aba road, which is even a 2-lane road.

But truth be told, driving in PH has become easier after all the overhead bridges (not flyover) Wike built.

You must be high on something to say Aba road is only two lane....do you even know what a lane means..

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Which beautiful city?

As a full Pitakwa guy, there's nothing beautiful about PH. The only road in PH is Aba road, which is even a 2-lane road.

But truth be told, driving in PH has become easier after all the overhead bridges (not flyover) Wike built.

You must be high on something to say Aba road is only two lane....do you even know what a lane means..

How can a properly breast fed child call this a two lane road

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Sniper101(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mynd44:
Why are most roads in Nigeria curved and not straight?

Why are most roads in Norway curved and not straight? Especially that of the Atlantic Ocean Road.

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Whalis: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Thoughty2:

I won't argue. Just google GreyStone Tower and check the images.

Likewise, If you know the name of the building at CFC junction, you can tell me so that I can find out about it too. Probably the building I know has an exact replica in Port Harcourt
I can get to CFC now but I have googled the flyover and on the background u can see the building under construction.

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by khalids: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Where the beauty.....

You are picking Isolated few places and using them to generalize PH..
You pick some fly over bridge, Golf estate, Pleasure Park, one roundabout, then you conclude PH as beautiful...Senior man, park well
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Deepspirituals: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
ProfessorAlex:

Where's the beauty?
Only village people will find this beautiful
Don't forget to see an eye doctor
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Ozommadu: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

You see dis one so? Nothing good can NEVER come from that jungle. All you do is go about trying to claim other tribes successes and hardwork.

Awon Developer werey! grin

Oga answer my question...a quick Google check would've cure your ignorance, but it seems you're also daft
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by nwadikeokey11: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'm beginning to think that no matter how ugly, dirty, smelly and filthy a place is just get a very good camera and you can turn the place to Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto, Washington DC, etc. No bi Porthercurt wey I know every nook and cranny of it? Beauty of good drone coverage indeed.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by ubee(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Make una dey deceive una selves.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by ubee(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
The thing tire me.
I did not know whether to laugh or get angry when I saw this story.
That's, is someone trying to do comedy or what?
Port Harcourt, our city wey we know? Mtcheew!!!
nwadikeokey11:
I'm beginning to think that no matter how ugly, dirty, smelly and filthy a place is just get a very good camera and you can turn the place to Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto, Washington DC, etc. No bi Porthercurt wey I know every nook and cranny of it? Beauty of good drone coverage indeed.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by jamesversion: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Whalis:

I can get to CFC now but I have googled the flyover and on the background u can see the building under construction.

This is an old picture. I've already posted a more recent picture.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by jamesversion: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
ubee:
The thing tire me.
I did not know whether to laugh or get angry when I saw this story.
That's, is someone trying to do comedy or what?
Port Harcourt, our city wey we know? Mtcheew!!!

This Akwa Ibom man, you no go behave yourself.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by ubee(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Please, who are the aboriginals of Port Harcourt.
He/she obviously does not want to answer you, but can you please publicly mention who the aboriginals of PH are?
Ozommadu:

Oga answer my question...a quick Google check would've cure your ignorance, but it seems you're also daft
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Ozommadu: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
ubee:
Please, who are the aboriginals of Port Harcourt.
He/she obviously does not want to answer you, but can you please publicly mention who the aboriginals of PH are?

Rebisi
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by ubee(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Behave myself how?
The caption says - "The silently beautiful city".
They employ drone shots, which by the way, anyone who knows anything about them, know that aerial drone shots is capable of making very disorganized and even filthy environments appear attractive.
Is it not PH that the entire stretch of Ikwerre road is strewn with trash?
Is it not PH that rumuola is a spot of chaos and choked up?
Is it not PH that street trading has turned places like Stadium road etc to a mockery of it's former self?
I did not tell lies.
Meanwhile why do you think I am Akwa Ibom?
jamesversion:

This Akwa Ibom man, you no go behave yourself.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by frankson1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
simfrost90210:
I agree .............
....., with all their Pacific ocean inside streets!🤣

You're right, it's a state of rivers 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by ubee(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ehen? So?
Following up the context of your question to the other individual, please what are you implying?
Are you trying to say that Rebisi is Ibo?
Ozommadu:

Rebisi
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
ubee:
Behave myself how?
The caption says - "The silently beautiful city".
They employ drone shots, which by the way, anyone who knows anything about them, know that aerial drone shots is capable of making very disorganized and even filthy environments appear attractive.
Is it not PH that the entire stretch of Ikwerre road is strewn with trash?
Is it not PH that rumuola is a spot of chaos and choked up?
Is it not PH that street trading has turned places like Stadium road etc to a mockery of it's former self?
I did not tell lies.
Meanwhile why do you think I am Akwa Ibom?
street trading is everywhere because you people fought against task force. So live with the consequences of fighting against the task force. Nigeria can never be like a first world country because when the government try to the right thing, hungry citizens will complain and cry that they are trying take away their source of livelihood.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
ubee:
Ehen? So?
Following up the context of your question to the other individual, please what are you implying?
Are you trying to say that Rebisi is Ibo?
Don't mind that joker, they are always trying to claim people's land, meanwhile nobody wants to claim or identify with them. That's because their place is a shiithole.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Sk5050: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
City with swag and tight people with levels.
The best city to live❤️. Original pitakuwa breed✌️
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by ChyjoskyJ: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Why do you always show yourself everywhere.why must you allow bitterness to run over your sense of reasoning.You better change before you go mad
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by ChyjoskyJ: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
[quote author=jamesversion post=125544165]

I dey visit uyo steady, so what's your point?[/qu
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by ChyjoskyJ: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dragoly:
Beauty they said is in the eye and mind of beholder😎

Whenever I hear "Beautiful City" Lagos always comes to my mind. Lagos is a city of cities!🥸
Lagos is a state
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by ChyjoskyJ: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Curious346:
There is nothing beautiful about portharcourt.

Go to uyo
Bitterness will kill shortly just watch.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by warlordd(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Where is the beauty? Abeg, Enugu fine pass Portharcourt joor!
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Godson1996: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Which beautiful city?

How can you say this. Aba Road is 8 lanes. Only Amaechi fans refer the flyovers wike built as overhead bridge.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by sageb: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
post=125547689:

Which Transportation Company Dey Go To Yenagoa Town In Bayelsa State, From PORT HARCOURT

Rivers Joy transport at waterlines/Olu obasanja way.
Or
stand in front of Uniport Gate(entrance to Delta campus), you will get a bus/car to yenagoa.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by marticeus(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Beautiful??
I laughed in China.
Still glorified village
No single megastructure or infrastructure, except the abandoned monorail.
Nothing significant with that city I tell, most of the projects can be executed by a local government chairman.
We are waiting for the ring road or intra city rail.
Re: Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) by Austineva(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
JooEeL:

Heyyyyy, Boss'em Oloye!

Babo niyen!

Howfarsofar?
Everywhere good o my Baba nla. Hope you are still staying safe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iranian Who Made Paris Airport Home For 18 Years Dies (picture) / Inside Lufasi Nature Park, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Photos) / Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.