Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Will You Hire Him? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Hire Him? (59750 Views)

How Do You Hire A Police Officer For Security In Lagos? / Is It Good To Monitor My Social Media Life Before You Hire Me? / Will You Hire This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Hire Him? by snowball11(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Raju, one of the 3 Idiots! grin
Re: Will You Hire Him? by GetSenseNow: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
Congratulations, you have just secured a new job.

If you rejected this kind IT guy, na your phone go be the next to hack.

To save story that touch, hire him

grin
90% of the time he'll get arrested
Re: Will You Hire Him? by PediakAuthor: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
This was the conclusion of #iCoCi23 "No Man can hack ACS-Web-X except GOD..."

#ACSGPT

Re: Will You Hire Him? by Biggjoe2606(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
I would hire him with impelling alacrity. Apparently, he’s an asset
Re: Will You Hire Him? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
NaijaMutant:
Let's know your opinion on the picture below.

Will you hire him?

That's Raju Rastogi (3 idiots). That was the final year job interview at the ICE. He'd just recovered from attempted suicide.
Re: Will You Hire Him? by specialmati(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
Congratulations, you have just secured a new job.

If you rejected this kind IT guy, na your phone go be the next to hack.

To save story that touch, hire him

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no wonder you lots support thieves to take hold of the countries leadership.so because a thief broke into your house without trace, you will hire him to keep your home save.i once said that this demonic politicians cast a spell on the atmosphere that affect the way you guys reason
Re: Will You Hire Him? by Felaincarnated: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
D u m m i e s.. Na dat dia shallow reasoning make dem hand Nigeria over to Pablo eBola.
harveygordon:

So because a thief can enter your house and rob you easily, you'd hire him to be your security guard. Right? Dey play.

You go learn.

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire Him? by Trustedpronet: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
On a mission job
Re: Will You Hire Him? by codedgalaxy: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
I will say, ok! You are hired .
then stall him for a while.
While i tighten up some loose ends in the company.
Then later on place him on our companies payroll but,only as a none executive member.
He will just be our shadow just incase someone like him turns up again. then we already have him to fight for us.
Re: Will You Hire Him? by correctguy101(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
NaijaMutant:

He could also hack or attack the company database if you reject him.

You never can tell how much damage he can cause if you reject him.

So, out of fear, you'd rather expose yourself to someone like that. Like he's some kind of hacker god?

First dismiss the current Cyber Security Chief and look for a better replacement, if you're still feeling up for some violence,,, angry

As long as this country is concerned...
Lock him up and lost the key or find/orchestrate an accident to kill off the criminal..... grin

No time for nonsense... cheesy
Re: Will You Hire Him? by israelmao(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
He could a useful tool for the company against other hackers if hired.

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire Him? by Juniorangel(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hire him, if it's a white man the will hire him immediately and rely on his expertise and advice but a black man will not try it. Reminds me of the movie Catch Me If You Can by Leonardo DiCaprio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Hire Him? by cedricksly: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Hiring him only gives him more access to hack your system to do worse.
One who could delve into my privacy to invite himself into my organisation is surely coming in to finalise the task he started.

I won’t hire him. I would make sure I tighten up the security measures of my organisation
hackers makes the best cybersecurity experts. Do with that information how you please

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire Him? by Proudlyomonna: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
You are hired with immediate effect.

This kind person na hot cake oo.
Re: Will You Hire Him? by enemyofprogress: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
I will fokn hire him
Re: Will You Hire Him? by vikstandon(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
I would hire him, he understands the loopholes in my system... So he is the best fit for the job. Is best to have him inside than outside!
Re: Will You Hire Him? by AbuAeesha: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
Until he hacks into the company's bank account,
Their eye go clear 😮
Re: Will You Hire Him? by GoodGovernance: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
IT company and job ,is not all about hacking.

He would get the job if only he was applying for a hacking job, otherwise he should be handed over to the police for unethical hacking.

Moreover, being a good striker(hacker) does not imply being a good defender (cyber security expert)

1 Like

Re: Will You Hire Him? by Chochovini: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wainey:
then he have full access to ur company and does what he likes, he will become the Wike of ur company.
If you don't satisfy his needs, everything will be destroyed
. Ok fine. What if you satisfy his needs? Everything will be safe right? Then do the later and be happy.
Re: Will You Hire Him? by FxMasterz: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Your database is not safe either if you hire him.
you can never know the extent of damages he can cause when you hire him.

You'll hire him as your CyberSecurity manager. That's all. Someone who can hack your systems know your flaws. He can therefore defend them against external intrusion. If anything goes wrong, he'll be the prime suspect, so he'll never dare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Hire Him? by FxMasterz: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
GoodGovernance:
IT company and job ,is not all about hacking.

He would get the job if only he was applying for a hacking job, otherwise he should be handed over to the police for unethical hacking.

Moreover, being a good striker(hacker) does not imply being a good defender (cyber security expert)

In most cases, being a good hacker transmutes to being a better defender. This is because a hacker looks for vulnerabilities before executing any hacking. Hence, he knows the loop holes and also knows how to block them. In short he knows the flaws that gave him access and he also knows how to patch them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Hire Him? by Rebuke: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Keep your money with a thief and sleep falalala.

grin

Oh, I now fully understand yhur choice of political leadership in Nigeria!
Re: Will You Hire Him? by abbey621(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
In the I.T world, that guy is sure to get a job offer. Not only will he be able to do the job better but he would treat it as his home, for one thing hackers hate more than anything is to be called incompetent!

In fact, if you've never hacked anything complex in your life, I would never consider you a cybersecurity expert, I've interviewed several applicants who happened to be programmers, they think just because they can write codes they can perform cybersecurity engagements.....Tah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Hire Him? by oneMalik: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bad choice !

why not hire him to protect your business ?

falcon01:
Nop! I'll call the cops and arrest his criminal ass!
Re: Will You Hire Him? by falcon01: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
oneMalik:
Bad choice !

why not hire him to protect your business ?

Nop! We don't hire criminals
Re: Will You Hire Him? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Good hacking and tech skills!

Bad moral ethics!

I won't hire a criminal.

He may even be prosecuted and face jail time for what he did. You don't reward criminality and he is not the only smart guy out there.
Re: Will You Hire Him? by emdis: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
falcon01:
Nop! I'll call the cops and arrest his criminal ass!
that make sense in a conventional career settings but in the tech world. You'd be offering him the highest salary amongst your employees, cox he proves there's a loophole/bug.. alot of tech guys makes money like this by just being white hats!
Re: Will You Hire Him? by davillian(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hire him or else he would show your company shege promax
Re: Will You Hire Him? by Mohisah: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
NaijaMutant:

How comfortable will you be, knowing he can access classified company information at will?
how was he able to hack into their company server?
If u deny him, he'll take it personal and next line of action go be like hushpuppi hijacking company's funds thru mails hikack n edit
Re: Will You Hire Him? by oneMalik: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Am ready to do .

i prefer to work with a known criminal when it comes to security issues .... they help alot .

try it .

falcon01:
Nop! We don't hire criminals
Re: Will You Hire Him? by Xpol: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Hiring him only gives him more access to hack your system to do worse.
One who could delve into my privacy to invite himself into my organisation is surely coming in to finalise the task he started.

I won’t hire him. I would make sure I tighten up the security measures of my organisation
But if he intends to harm your organization he wouldn't even confess to hacking in the first instance. He simply needs a job, not actually a criminal coz he could have hacked in to steal your info or money instead of just inviting himself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply / She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.