Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,463 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. (10464 Views)

"Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) / Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" / Panam Percy Paul Reveals His Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by akinade28(f): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin I Remember all the choreography I did with this man's songs in late 1990s and early 2000s. Anyways, my favorite songs is come let's praise the Lord.
Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Tolu4me: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Those good old days... Master of the Universe! 🌌
Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by uyogabie(f): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
First gospel music I've heard in my life.I lived with one of my Muslim Aunt while growing up who loved playing these songs.
Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by otokx(m): 1:25am On Sep 04, 2023
Bring down your glory 1 is my favourite, hope it is available for download at a fee.

My favourite is Holy is the Lord, Akpevwe sang that song as a baby and now he is a Man.
Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Juliearth(f): 4:36am On Sep 04, 2023
Racoon:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panam_Percy_Paul

Biography Of Panam Percy Paul -Gospel Artist

https://believersportal.com/biography-panam-percy-paul-gospel-artist/

God bless you for this, Racoon. You just Brought back childhood memories. I can't forget so easily some of the church choreography dubbed from his albums, song ministrations and so on. Had to download some of these songs to relive the memory.

Amongst others, my fave is thus:
I saw you there at the bank of the river...
Telling the people about love (oh oh)...
When you looked at my face, I was gripped with a fever, seeing the light in your eyes....

Wish we could go back to that era of unadulterated Gospel. It irks my heart that some international Gospel artistes have been associated with demonology.
Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by DevilsEqual(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! The "BRING DOWN YOUR GLORY" praise/worship series. Chai! cheesy What nostalgic moments back then and till now with these superhit gospel classics. I remember Pastor Tom. We will forever missed you.

God continue to bless and keep you wherever you're- Panam Percy Paul sir. I checked on you in the Panam Music World Studio in 2010 but you were not around. I came to Yola to spend 3 days in 2017 perhaps if time allows to see you for an interview but flights inward Yola disrupted that plan. Meanwhile, Panam Percy Paul pretty daughter - Lisa;

Abeg, when next u create a thread like this dey try call us

I grew up listening to most of his songs and I'm not even 30

My fave song is

"Glory Glory, power, majesty, praises, worship, unto thee tha King"

I like "Come lets praise the Lord"

Omo...I being dey think say na white man o...Man get voice die, except na Autotune dem dey use then

1 Like

Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by Biggaboi(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
This thread just brought back fond memories of my kiddie days. Bring down the glory 3: higher than high is the only one I listened to.
The tracks in the album are burned in my memory cos I lost my hearing soon after that and have not been able to hear any music again😥.
God bless you PPP for making what I remember of my childhood beautiful with these soul inspiring songs.
Re: Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. by SingerBecky(f): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2023
Waoh!!! I do listen to his music those days in primary school, but I never knew that his name is Panam Percy from Jos, I thought those music were foreign music. Is like that man is a very private person cos I wonder why his face is not popular like every other musician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? / What It Means When You Are Eating Meat In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.