Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye (40345 Views)

I Have Finished My Earthly Ministry, I Will Die Soon – Pastor Odumeje Confesses / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
shegsman58:

Let's even assume it was a prophecy (though it wasn't), do you realize that everyone has a role to play to bring it to fulfilment....
For example, your pastor prophesied you would buy a car this week an you went home sleeping throughout d wk nd u expect the prophecy to be fulfilled and if its note, the pastor is a fake one right?.... If the pastor prayed 9ja would go back to those days, then our leader and we as citizens have a role to play which may be fulfilled after the man has died sef....

Whch of his prophecies has ever come to pass?

1 Like

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by yemmywesey(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
This man should be sent to the psychiatrist ward please.
How is naira going to be better than dollar, with all looting and embezzlement.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by shegsman58(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Skyview01:

What about the lockdown prophesy he gave in 2019?....
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Idumuje: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Assemble the people, the men and the women and children and the alien who is in your town, so that they may hear and learn and fear the Lord your God, and be careful to observe all the words of this law.
— Deuteronomy 31:12

Give me a verse that says it shouldn't be in person. Physical presence in church isn't necessary to make heaven but it's not God's will for Christians.
Its edifying to be in the presence of believers.

And for distraction, it's even online that is distracting, I can be eating, watching tv, talking etc but at the same time doing online worship.

Each to their own, but there is nowhere in that verse that says assemble is in person. Times have changed with new God given communication and engagement tools that didn’t exist when the bible was written. God has evolved society with new remote engagement options. God resides in the heart, here, there and everywhere. Private worship is just as valuable, if not more impactful for many. Many pastors prefer in person worship for obvious reasons. That’s not sold on me. Church for the most part nowadays is organised religion.

I have a better relationship with God, my Father, since I de-emphasised church! Each to their own biko!
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by GreatAchiever1: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Idumuje:

Each to their own, but there is nowhere in that verse that says assemble is in person. Times have changed with new God given communication and engagement tools that didn’t exist when the bible was written. God has evolved society with new remote engagement options. God resides in the heart, here, there and everywhere. Private worship is just as valuable, if not more impactful for many. Many pastors prefer in person worship for obvious reasons. That’s not sold on me. Church for the most part nowadays is organised religion.

I have a better relationship with God, my Father, since I de-emphasised church! Each to their own biko!

In the military, there are units, platoon which includes good number of appropriate soldiers, and when they go on the mission field, they don't move alone, the move in squads. There is a reason for that, and I'm sure you know why.

What you are doing is just what you want, which isn't right if you conclude on de-emphasizing church. If you claim to have a better relationship with God, then I believe this is a good thing to take to the Lord in prayers to lead you to the right church that will edify you.

The gift God gives to believers in the moment of conversion, do you think is to edify ourselves in online worship. It's to edify the church and the church isn't the building, the church are the believers gathering together in corporate worship.
I don't have a problem if once in a while, one engages in online service due to personal reasons, but I just dislike it when it becomes a substitute to the physical as a whole. IT'S WRONG!
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zeezenho:

After Nigeria civil war that you guys started this your igbo conspiracy had any good thing came out of nigeria? The answer is NO.

Na una go take una hand beg igbos to run nigeria back to glory . now amount of conspiracy hate or jealousy will never keep the igbo race down.we full ground.

If wishes were horses..........! It's only when the Igbos look inward, conduct a collective evaluation and identify what and where the problem is that you lot would begin to have a headway. Yorubas are naturally forgiving. I can't say that for the North, especially Fulanis. They are naturally vindictive, wicked, unforgiving, cruel, opportunistic. Unfortunately, they are in charge of the North. With all the willful collaborations of Igbos with the North, they still don't like and trust you. And it's not likely they ever will.

You Igbos need to know their pre-colonial and post colonial history in Nigeria. I will give you a peak:
Prior to independence, the Igbos dominated everywhere except education. The military, police, federal civil service. Everywhere! They started public and civil service corruptions like graft, embezzlement, nepotism, certificate scams and so on. That was why they were everywhere in the country. They wanted to dominate other tribes. How that idea evolved in their minds is a mystery. But they were working towards it. They were brash and loud about it.
Then came the military take over that ushered in Ironsi after the killings of Western, Midwestern and Northern notables. I don't need to repeat what you've already read in the previous. Everything the North has done and is still doing in Nigeria, were first started by Igbos. You boast of Igbos still standing. Nobody wanted you to fall. But you wanted others to. Armed robbery started from the East. Ritual murders and cannibalism? East started it. Drug peddling all over the world, including in places were Mexicans would not dare to venture? Igbos! Substandard products sales and manufacture in Nigeria? Igbos. Fake drugs and pharmaceuticals? Igbos. Your people lack the moral grounds to castigate any ethnic group in Nigeria because you started it.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
yemmywesey:
This man should be sent to the psychiatrist ward please.
How is naira going to be better than dollar, with all looting and embezzlement.

The funniest thing is that this is not his first time of saying things like this. Infact it's a yearly thing. But Nigeria has continued to plunge deeper and deeper into the abyss of despair.

1 Like

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Skyview01:

Ask them oooo
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Racoon:
Abeg daddy stop giving Nigerians false illusory hope. You and Pastor Kumuyi have been making these kinds of statements since 2015 but nay, just dragging the name of the Lord into disrepute. Tinubu Akpabio, Gbajiamila, Gandollar are just the wrong corrupt kind of leaders Nigeria does not deserves @ present.

Prophet Elijah didn't gave Israel this kind of false hope during the satanic reigns of King Ahab and Queen Jezebel. Infact he was used of the Lord to execute judgement again that wicked government. Jehu faced the house of Ahab to do the damage. Enough said.

Wa a gbayì!😉
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Pastor Adeboye and Diplomacy.

Can you tell us the exact glorious days it will happen?
He would never be straight forward, he speaks in such a way that you won’t be able to hold him responsible.

You're correct. They've all perfected the art of deception and oratorical manipulation, those Nigerian mega pastors.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nbote:
Hahahahahahahahahaha.. And let the Children of God shout Aaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeeeeennnn

And yet, you have been psyched again!🙄
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Botragelad:
The pastor's predictions are a load of old codswallop. They're just bets from a bloke at the bookie's, innit? Talkin' is all well and good, but it don't mean squat - it's action that counts, bruv. All that chat is a load of old toot!

Blimey!
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

HE IS Actually!

This Man supported Buhari's USELESS regime, because his protege Pastor Osibanjo was VP. 🙁😒

Most of them Yoruba Pastors pretend and claim to be NEUTRAL
but secretly support the current APC govt. 😏

80% of all clergy in Nigeria have sold out to Mammon. But rather unfortunately, like you commented, the Yoruba pastors started it. Now it's everywhere because everybody wants to be like Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
CJStarz:
Very true, apart from Pastor David Oyedepo.
Adefarasin just fall my hand during the campaigns

Forget story. Oyedepo is PDP. He literally was doing boy boy for Jonathan during his tenure. Is there any difference between the 2 major parties. No be Dem De cross carpet anyhow?

1 Like

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
nedu666:
God has been so good to nigeria. God gave Nigeria oil, gas, arable land, water. Nigeria does not suffer hurricane, earthquake, drought, tsunami, storms. Yet someone is expecting God to come down and change Nigeria after all these goodness. Pls show me one developed nation, God came down to change

You know what really annoys me about that man? He has never opened his mouth to state the truth as it is. Always being diplomatic and sly, the man is.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Esama:
Why did you not just say what bring this talk you just dish out the sweet one from his messages just to discredit him. Its either God forgive you or punish you.

Forget story! Gbagbe bó sẹ ṣẹlẹ! The days of scaring people with anointing and escaping being held accountable for your words and actions are over. All this "touch not my anointed" scam is no longer working.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Zeezenho: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
dragunov:

If wishes were horses..........! It's only when the Igbos look inward, conduct a collective evaluation and identify what and where the problem is that you lot would begin to have a headway. Yorubas are naturally forgiving. I can't say that for the North, especially Fulanis. They are naturally vindictive, wicked, unforgiving, cruel, opportunistic. Unfortunately, they are in charge of the North. With all the willful collaborations of Igbos with the North, they still don't like and trust you. And it's not likely they ever will.

You Igbos need to know their pre-colonial and post colonial history in Nigeria. I will give you a peak:
Prior to independence, the Igbos dominated everywhere except education. The military, police, federal civil service. Everywhere! They started public and civil service corruptions like graft, embezzlement, nepotism, certificate scams and so on. That was why they were everywhere in the country. They wanted to dominate other tribes. How that idea evolved in their minds is a mystery. But they were working towards it. They were brash and loud about it.
Then came the military take over that ushered in Ironsi after the killings of Western, Midwestern and Northern notables. I don't need to repeat what you've already read in the previous. Everything the North has done and is still doing in Nigeria, were first started by Igbos. You boast of Igbos still standing. Nobody wanted you to fall. But you wanted others to. Armed robbery started from the East. Ritual murders and cannibalism? East started it. Drug peddling all over the world, including in places were Mexicans would not dare to venture? Igbos! Substandard products sales and manufacture in Nigeria? Igbos. Fake drugs and pharmaceuticals? Igbos. Your people lack the moral grounds to castigate any ethnic group in Nigeria because you started it.

All this bullshot your wrote shows your level of hate and darkness of your heart igbos shine will surely destroy your existence .

All those bullshits come only from the Yoruba's.igbos this and that. For your information we have more igbos in the north than south west we dont have problems with the housa fulanis. They don't hate us like the Yoruba's do. You guys are the ones dishing out lies to always divide nigeria for your own evil benefits.

Am gonna repeat this to you with or without presidency we will stand and glow. Nigeria is dieing every day since this your evil conspiracy started everything have nose dived in nigeria.

Look Nature is not any author of confusion can't you see that the more you think you are punishing the igbos the more we are blessed isn't that enough evidence to show that lies and evil conspiracy will lead you no were.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Elidrisy20: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Dindinrin nio...home work ko class work... Iwo ma catworks/catwalks ko so pe ohun dogwalk/dogworks... Be doing catworks/catwalks,etc; and be saying that you are doing dogwalks/dogworks...
you sure say you well so?
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zeezenho:

All this bullshot your wrote shows your level of hate and darkness of your heart igbos shine will surely destroy your existence .

All those bullshits come only from the Yoruba's.igbos this and that. For your information we have more igbos in the north than south west we dont have problems with the housa fulanis. They don't hate us like the Yoruba's do. You guys are the ones dishing out lies to always divide nigeria for your own evil benefits.

Am gonna repeat this to you with or without presidency we will stand and glow. Nigeria is dieing every day since this your evil conspiracy started everything have nose dived in nigeria.

Look Nature is not any author of confusion can't you see that the more you think you are punishing the igbos the more we are blessed isn't that enough evidence to show that lies and evil conspiracy will lead you no were.

You will never learn. You can't handle the truth.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by rummmy: 1:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Nobody takes this one serious ..
Yahoo pastor
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Emmanuel30a: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2023
Elidrisy20:
you sure say you well so?
Were...

1 Like

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Digirebel: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/economy-nairall-bounce-back-stronger-than-dollar-soon-says-adeboye/

Its is well
Here is a prayer app that has help me greatly . helps to stay focus in prayer

FREE access to download REBORN APP on Google Play Store

Shortlisted Reborn App Screen shots (Instagram Post (Square)).png
Reborn is a Christian Daily Prayer App where you can do the following:
Prayer point -Add your prayer points to a personal prayer list to stay focused
Prayer timer - Define how long you want to pray for and our app will provide background music for your prayer duration
Meditate- Meditate on the word with our selection of your prayers specific to your prayer category. If your prayer session is on finance, you will see a list of bible verses on finance
Alarm - Set a prayer alarm to alert you to pray
Affirmations - Record and play affirmations all for free- We have finance affirmations and more
Browse prayers -Browse through and meditate on our directory of life-changing prayers such as deer's cry for protection, Jabez prayer and more
Language Toggle to your preferred language In English and French

Click to watch Youtube Video

Download app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysBKdF7epZ0

Play store login -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reborn.the_reborn_app&ref=producthunt
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Idumuje: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

In the military, there are units, platoon which includes good number of appropriate soldiers, and when they go on the mission field, they don't move alone, the move in squads. There is a reason for that, and I'm sure you know why.

What you are doing is just what you want, which isn't right if you conclude on de-emphasizing church. If you claim to have a better relationship with God, then I believe this is a good thing to take to the Lord in prayers to lead you to the right church that will edify you.

The gift God gives to believers in the moment of conversion, do you think is to edify ourselves in online worship. It's to edify the church and the church isn't the building, the church are the believers gathering together in corporate worship.
I don't have a problem if once in a while, one engages in online service due to personal reasons, but I just dislike it when it becomes a substitute to the physical as a whole. IT'S WRONG!

Relationship with God is not the same as esprit de corps in the military. Military is about numbers, and even that is changing. Armies are getting smaller, with a single soldier able to cause x1000 damage to the enemy, with technology, compared to the past.

You seem to have misunderstood what this walk is all about. Even Jesus talked about the power of faith in a single person when he referred to the mustard seed. The message was never about groupies. Relationship with God is not a crowd event.

It is one to one. Salvation is very, very personal.

Many don’t realise that Church has set many back from building a real, enduring relationship with God. People are at different levels of maturity on this journey, that’s for sure .
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by GreatAchiever1: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Idumuje:

Relationship with God is not the same as esprit de corps in the military. Military is about numbers, and even that is changing. Armies are getting smaller, with a single soldier able to cause x1000 damage to the enemy, with technology, compared to the past.

You seem to have misunderstood what this walk is all about. Even Jesus talked about the power of faith in a single person when he referred to the mustard seed. The message was never about groupies. Relationship with God is not a crowd event.

It is one to one. Salvation is very, very personal.

Many don’t realise that Church has set many back from building a real, enduring relationship with God. People are at different levels of maturity on this journey, that’s for sure .

Well, I guess your mind already made up.
Salvation is different from Church, both are important in the Christian life. Like I said pray and look for a real church if you can't find any, but don't conclude that you don't need it.

In the New Testament epistles, almost all(if not all of them) were addressed directly to different church even the ones that were directed to someone indirectly addressed the church. But here we are because of the rise in technology think that we don't need the Church gathering, what a pity!
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Emmanuel30a: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2023
cryptocherith:

Wow!!!! Mr Emmanuel!!!!
May God have mercy upon us all...

Ko ri fun e gege bi ero okan e si mi lona egberun!!
Ko ri fun mi gege bi ero okan mi si e lona egberun!!!. AMIN!!!
I'm expecting something from you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.