Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again (30171 Views)

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by adenigga(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, says the naira will regain its strength among the league of currencies.

He stated this on Saturday morning during the Church’s annual Holy Ghost Congress held at the RCCG International Headquarters along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

The PUNCH reports that the 78-year-old cleric prayed to God to intervene in Nigeria’s financial sector and change the hearts of policymakers who deliberately devalue the naira.

While sharing a testimony on instant financial breakthrough, Adeboye recalled that he had needed N5,000 some decades ago during the Church’s inaugural Convention. According to him, the naira was powerful then and N5,000 was a lot of money.

Adeboye said, “During our first Convention here at the Redemption Camp, I was bold, I asked everybody to come, free feeding. They came, I ran out of money. My wife came to me in the morning, ‘Sir, we need N5,000.’

“Naira was powerful then. It will become powerful again. Those who are deliberately devaluing our naira, before tomorrow morning, God will intervene.

“So, my wife said we needed N5,000. I asked her, ‘Do you need it today or later?’ She said today. I didn’t have a kobo. I told her to go. I cried to God that I needed a breakthrough. It wasn’t long after that, one man drove in, he wasn’t a member of the church.

“He asked what’s going on and we said we are having a Convention. And then, he put his hands in his pocket and brought out an envelope with some money.

“I then called on my wife and asked her, ‘How much do you say you need?’”

The PUNCH had earlier reported that naira exchanged to the dollar at 490/$ in the parallel market this week after it had sold for N500 last week.

The Bureau De Change operators had attributed the devaluation the naira is currently experiencing to speculative activities of some operators.

The Central Bank of Nigeria, however, retained the official exchange rate at N379/$ on its website.

https://m.punchng.com/Featured/Naira-will-become-powerful-again—Adeboye

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Mokason288(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
This man has come again in 2015 You said buhari regime will favour Nigeria and now see what is happening.....I wish they could interview me and this man i have questions to ask him

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by raker300: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
God is no magician.

Because of religion, we’ve turned off our brains.

God help those who help themselves.

You don’t vote in a dullard and expect God to do all the work while he sits around doing nothing

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Akudaisi: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Observer11:
Sure
iyi the oil which is the only thing that even make Naira a bit valuable is going down,Soon even Franc will be higher than Naira

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by CodeTemplar: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Key to that is production/productiveness.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by CodeTemplar: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
raker300:
God is no magician.

Because of religion, we’ve turned off our brains.

God help those who help themselves.

You don’t vote in a dullard and expect God to do all the work while he sits around doing nothing
Not true.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Freestainworld(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
yes, against Ugandan shilling

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by adenigga(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
yes, against Ugandan shilling
!!!....

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by ourema(f): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
iThe only thing that can improve the value of the naira is if we are producing goods and services other people need. It is not religious belief

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by slawormiir: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

All theses pussy asss god of men
Nigeria and religion

Still shit is happening in the country

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by LoydJ(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
When exactly??

Hope it's very soon!!
Cos everything is quite very expensive ryt now.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
When ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Thegracefulness: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Do you necessarily believe Billy Graham or John Piper got their countries great by “declarations”.

One thing in Nigeria is the fact that when you try to reason religion in a very sensible manner—just like God has given you the wisdom to, you’d get attacked, abused and chastised.

Religion is the only thing Nigerians are practising with their soul and might.

Have you asked yourself why?

I’d explain.

It’s because the majority of Nigerians are extremely poor. Over eighty percent of the people.

And the only hope that keeps them alive to see a new day, is the thought that apart from the “so-called” riches of this world, God has prepared a table for them in Heaven, where they don’t need to work hard to eat, but the only thing they have to do is be SHEEPS.

God help Nigeria and her people.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by gungab(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
AMEN

With better work and action
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Amen and Amen
Thank you Daddy, May your oil of anointing never run dry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by twutin1: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nazgul: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by brosom(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yes, but Only when the righteous takes over leadership.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by dazzlingd(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Here comes the man of God that prophesied corona and endsars accurately....
Apart from the prophesy, he successfully ended corona with his prayers...
Now he has come to give us hope that naira will strengthen again, u just have to be a fool to doubt him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by pickatyouu: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Guess it's in 5054.

The last time someone told us that a dollar will be equal to a naira, fast forward to this time, see where we are. Please no more surprises, if e wan come down make e come down no dey tension us.

Check my signature if you have a car. It might interest you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by thatsleepboy1: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Is this a prayer or a prophesy? Mtcheeeew

Parable pastor that is scared of the unknown

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by aleeyus(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Na dis one you saw?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by WoundedLamb: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Dead bones shall rise again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin grin grin cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by tillaman(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
angry
Another one
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Bunnatex(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Are we going to rely on God for increase the value of Naira for us while our politicians destroy this country

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by SmartPolician: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Prayers!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by globalresource: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mokason288:
This man has come again in 2015 You said buhari regime will favour Nigeria and now see what is happening.....I wish they could interview me and this man i have questions to ask him

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Can you refer to where he said so? I am waiting

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.