Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye (40346 Views)

I Have Finished My Earthly Ministry, I Will Die Soon โ€“ Pastor Odumeje Confesses / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by kay29000(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
I didn't see anywhere where he said Naira will be stronger than Dollar... He just said Naira will be stronger... He never mentioned dollar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by staneless(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!
Na people wey still dey believe all these yahoo yahoo men of God I dey pity.
"Naira will bounce back" like say na Abracadabra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by CSTRR: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Look at what the lord God of hosts said about prophets that claim to come in his name.

If the prophet speaks in the LORDโ€™s name but his prediction does not happen or come true, you will know that the LORD did not give that message. That prophet has spoken without my authority and need not be feared.

Deuteronomy 18:22

This is the litmus test of prophethood.

If a man prophesies and it did not come to pass then he has not spoken from the mouth of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Adakintroy: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Na Yoruba man.

He has to Saturday positive for the Yoruba course.

One house people..one house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by online4business: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
It's safe to say these pastors are one of the reasons Nigeria remain underdeveloped and corrupt.

Like say dem dey pay tax them for don call out the government since.

Religion is truly the opioid of the masses.

People supporting these prediction should wait and see till December.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Adakintroy: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Na Yoruba man.

He has to Stay positive for the Yoruba course.

One house people..one house
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by shegsman58(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
For God damn sake, this was not what the man said. This bloggers are always twisting this. This man only prayed a prayer and he didn't prophecy.
I listened to the program, he was narrating a story and he made of 5000 naira. He was trying to explain how powerful naira was then and then he prayed out of hope that nigeria would go back to those days not that naira would bounce back than dollar
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by CSTRR: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
God's word will never return to him void but must go forth to accomplish what he has sent.

But when a "prophet" prophesies and his word does not come to pass.

God did not send it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Judolisco(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Racoon:
Abeg daddy stop giving Nigerians false illusory hope. You and Pastor Kumuyi have been making these kinds of statements since 2015 but nay, just dragging the name of the Lord into disrepute. Tinubu Akpabio, Gbajiamila, Gandollar are just the wrong corrupt kind of leaders Nigeria does not deserves @ present.

Prophet Elijah didn't gave Israel this kind of false hope during the satanic reigns of King Ahab and Queen Jezebel. Infact he was used of the Lord to execute judgement again that wicked government. Jehu faced the house of Ahab to do the damage. Enough said.
they're not predicting they're only saying good things... Keep saying negative things about yourself and see where you'll end up
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by CSTRR: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
shegsman58:
For God damn sake, this was not what the man said. This bloggers are always twisting this. This man only prayed a prayer and he didn't prophecy.
I listened to the program, he was narrating a story and he made of 5000 naira. He was trying to explain how powerful naira was then and then he prayed out of hope that nigeria would go back to those days not that naira would bounce back than dollar
God is not interested in the rulership of your country or its economics.

The quickly you people get that, the better.

God in the bible has promised that one day he is coming to throw away all human govts.

That was the dream of Nebuchadnezzar which Daniel interpreted.

So why would God now give a heck about one govt in one tiny country somewhere in the Galaxy.?

If you want good leadership, you have to vote good leaders.

Scandinavia are a group of godless nations and yet they are the most prosperous on earth.
The closest thing to paradise.

God is not disturbing them because they are atheists.
Even the devil is not disturbing them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by WorldRichest: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wodu89:
Here we go. Wishes rather than substantiveness, wishful thinking rather than productive reasoning. Nigerians the dollar is not our competition, why don't we address productiveness rather than vain competitive ideologies?

This particular Pastor has a PhD in Mathematics. He may come to the pulpit to talk about Jesus Christ only, but in the corner of his room, he does Mathematics. He studies the Economy, the market forces, international currencies, and the fiscal and monetary policies of the government. So, he knows what he is saying.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Wodu89: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

This particular Pastor has a PhD in Mathematics. He may come to the pulpit to talk about Jesus Christ only, but in the corner of his room, he does Mathematics. He studies the Economy, the market forces, international currencies, and the fiscal and monetary policies of the government. So, he knows what he is saying.

I'm a minister also. It's better to edify to say, Nigeria should make efforts to do this and that than to go the other path
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by severee(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by CSTRR: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
As long as daddy G.O refuse to face political leaders in his church and tell them that they will go to hell for looting the country and destroying our socio-economics, Naira will not rise.

A strong , effective and independent EFCC headed by an atheist will have more impact on the naira than one million prayers of daddy G.O

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by itu404(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
We know you guys you want traffic by all means you put a spin to what any popular pastor says, cull out the potion you want to use, but is this worthe the trouble? you are happy now abi? you go sleep well now abi? A mathematician will just tell you Naira will be stronger than dollars by faith you .
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Zeezenho: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
This same idiot did not predict when Jonathan was in power rather he was on the st protesting because of hate for anything igbo. Remember then fuel was less than 150 per litter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by shegsman58(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
CSTRR:

God is not interested in the rulership of your country or its economics.

The quickly you people get that, the better.

God in the bible has promised that one day he is coming to throw away all human govts.

That was the dream of Nebuchadnezzar which Daniel interpreted.

So why would God now give a heck about one govt in one tiny country somewhere in the Galaxy.?

If you want good leadership, you have to vote good leaders.

Scandinavia are a group of godless nations and yet they are the most prosperous on earth.
The closest thing to paradise.

God is not disturbing them because they are atheists.
Even the devil is not disturbing them.
Look, you seem to have forgotten that God rules in the affair of men. Though these are d end times and government would get worse but that should not stop us 4rm praying and working for the betterment of d country.
I won't advise anyone to rely ignorantly on prophecy and religion...
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Shimbo96(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Where did he mention dollar? Maybe I need glasses ๐Ÿค“
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Gucciswaz: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Pastor Adeboye and Diplomacy.

Can you tell us the exact glorious days it will happen?
He would never be straight forward, he speaks in such a way that you wonโ€™t be able to hold him responsible.
I swear
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by killsmith(f): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
God has been so good to nigeria. God gave Nigeria oil, gas, arable land, water. Nigeria does not suffer hurricane, earthquake, drought, tsunami, storms. Yet someone is expecting God to come down and change Nigeria after all these goodness. Pls show me one developed nation, God came down to change
Prayers is for fools. That problem you're disturbing God for, somebody used his brain to solve the problem. Prayers make you mentally lazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by CSTRR: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
shegsman58:

Look, you seem to have forgotten that God rules in the affair of men. Though these are d end times and government would get worse but that should not stop us 4rm praying and working for the betterment of d country.
I won't advise anyone to rely ignorantly on prophecy and religion...
He rules in the affairs of men when he has an agenda to fulfill at anytime to move his Kingdom forward.

He is not interested in your national economics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Zeezenho: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
johnjose68:

An article from RENO:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02GUGKzbCUBw6ibZud3LnQVxHScDhUsfNRAKmppjy7odR6FK2rY3KNnhuqwDWRS9fDl&id=100057351074401&mibextid=Nif5oz

Dear David Samuel,

Thank you for your feedback. Are you aware that it was Major General Johnson Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi who abrogated true federalism, where each region controlled their resources and only paid 25% tax to the central government, with the Unification Decree Number 34 of on May 24, 1966?

Are you aware that both the trio of the Northern, Western and Midwestern Regions rejected Decree Number 34? Only the Eastern Region accepted it. There were riots in other regions over Decree Number 34. Please research it.

And how can you say that other regions decided to eliminate one region? Are you aware of history at all?

I will now list the names of all those who took part in the January 15, 1966 coupe and their places of origin:

Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna-Igbo from Eastern Region.
Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu-Igbo from Midwest Region.
Major Chris Anuforo-Igbo from Eastern Region.
Major Don Okafor-Igbo from Eastern Region.
Major Adewale Ademoyega-Yoruba from Western Region.

Now, I will list the names of those killed during the January 15, 1966 coup:

1. Sir Ahmadu Bello-Fulani from Northern Region.
2. Sir Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa-Gere from Northern Region.
3. Samuel Ladokr Akintola-Yoruba from Western Region.
4. Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh-Itsekiri from Midwest Region.
5. Hafsatu Bello (wife of Sir Ahmadu Bello)-Fulani from Northern Region.
6. Mrs Latifat Ademulegun (Brigadier Ademulegun's wife, who was pregnant)-Yoruba from Western Region.
7. Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun-Yoruba from Western Region.
8. Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari-Kanuri from Northern Region.
9. Colonel Kur Mohammed-Kanuri from Northern Region.
10. Colonel Ralph Shodeinde-Yoruba from Western Region.
11. Lt. Colonel Abogo Lagerma-Marghi from Northern Region.
12. Lt. Colonel James Pam-Jos native from Northern Region.
13. Lt. Colonel Arthur Unegbe-Igbo from Eastern Region.
14. Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke-Yoruba from Western Region.
15. Police Constable Philip Lewande-Minority from Northern Region.
16. Police Corporal Akpan Anduka-Efik from Eastern Region.
17. Police Corporal Hagai Lai-Minority from Northern Region.
18. Police Corporal Yohana Garkawa-Minority from Northern Region.
19. Lance Corporal Musa Nimzo-Minirity from Northern Region.
20. Ahmed Pategi-Minority from Northern Region.
21. Zarumi Sardauna-Minority from Northern Region.

In light of the above, perhaps you may want to revisit your claims. Others may find it insensitive and provocative.

Also, regarding being forced to stay in Nigeria, as some of our brothers said in their comments, that is not historically accurate.

The idea for a secession clause was mooted by Chief Obafemi Awolowo in 1954 during the Lagos Constitutional Conference, but Nnamdi Azikiwe rejected it and galvanised a majority of the conference attendees to kill the idea.

After this was rejected, Chief Awolowo again wrote to the then Governor General of Nigeria, who rejected the clause on the grounds that the majority, led by Nnamdi Azikiwe, were not in support of it.

It was because of Nnamdi Azikiwe that section 86 was inserted into our constitution with the proviso that if any region should secede, it would be an act of treason.

Nnamdi Azikiwe himself wrote about this in an essay, which was published by the New Nigerian Newspapers in 1975 and has since been republished by other papers and by Mr. Azikiwe himself.

Were it not for Azikiwe, Biafra would have had the legal right to secede.

David, it would be best if you purged yourself of these baseless allegations fed to you. This was one of the main failings of the Nigerian government. If you live in Europe, you will find that the history of the Second World War is always told every day on various TV stations, so people will be aware of what happened and will not repeat history.

It also ensures that the younger generation is not indoctrinated with lies that may radicalise them against their neighbours.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

AN ADDENDUM FROM SOMEONE ELSE:

๐Ÿ˜†....Biafrans will never take responsibility, but blame others.People that will claim yorubas/fulanis used lagos to underdevelope them and still claimed they developed lagos?..what an irony!

Some of them still don't know that Aguyi ironsi,kaduna Nzeogwu and Azikwe dragged them into this mess and not fulanis or yorubas??

Their son Aguyi Ironsi introduced unitary system to northerners, Northerners tasted it and the northerners beat them in the game.

Also,Azikwe was the one that fought tooth and nail to stop Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello insertions of secession clause,thinking they will continue dominating not knowing that the table will turn.

They will also never tell you how Ojukwu fought ADAKA BORO and imprisoned him for declaring NIGER DELTA Republic even before ojukwu thought of biafra but will demonize Yakubu gowon and Nigeria for stopping ojukwu as stipulated by NNAMDI AZIKWE constitution.

If not for the fun of it,should we still be arguing with a race that their elders,youth and children killed buhari inside their head and replaced it with jubril of Sudan?.If they could believe such a story,do you know how many rubbish that is inside their head?.

COMMENT FROM ME:

I.pob will not like this, because it is the truth. grin grin grin

They claim others do not like them..but they feed themselves and their children with POWERFUL AND BITTER hatred about other people.

My daughter in secondary school keep asking why her i.gbo school mate always express bitter and biting hatred at the Yoruba at every slightest opportunity....but I keep asking her to ignore the school mate...(imagine the hatred fed into the young kid by the parent!!!!!!!!)...

One thing is sure anyway.....Jagaban, a university graduate is Nigeria president till 2031. grin

Another thing is: i.pob should go and bring Azikiwe from grave to come and apologize to Awolowo for selfishly rejecting the secession clause in 1954!!!!!!

Ronu man the faithful servant of ebola is this the latest they gave you in your whatsapp group?
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by dragunov: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/economy-nairall-bounce-back-stronger-than-dollar-soon-says-adeboye/

Only God knows where baba sources his prophecies from. Its either baba is highly delusional or he is just projecting his wishful thinking. He is not a prophet. He sees nothing but makes positive declarations that don't go beyond the ceilings of his auditorium. At the cross over nights of every year he says the same thing but the country keeps getting worse. He somehow believes that his words is law. I wish he keeps quiet and leave the scene for who God wants in charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by lanresord: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
FALSE HOPE, NOT WHEN ALL COMPANY AS TURN TO CHURCH AND WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR WORK INSIDE THE CHURCH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by brownroofpipuar: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
That's why you keep converting all empty whare house in the country to RCCG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by IbileIfe: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
AMEN!
HALLELUJAH!
I believe in miracles!
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by shegsman58(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
CSTRR:

He rules in the affairs of men when he has an agenda to fulfill at anytime to move his Kingdom forward.

He is not interested in your national economics.
God controls the heart of kings to wherever he want.... The way the global government is right now is in alignment to His will.... America has the strongest government because its the babylon that must fall for the will of God to be fulfilled...
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by kayperry: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Pastor Adeboye and Diplomacy.

Can you tell us the exact glorious days it will happen?
He would never be straight forward, he speaks in such a way that you wonโ€™t be able to hold him responsible.

Mvmv it is called optimism undecided no be everytime una go dey react like chemical concortion
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Bimpe29: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
They said Daddy should stop giving us false hope but we keep our hope alive only in the mercy, reliability and ability of Allah.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Knight1210(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin cheesy grin grin na by prophetic declaration undecided or economic strategies? Nigerian and their pastors sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by kayperry: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Nigeria is really a funny country.

The guess work this pasta dropped in 2016 never manifest o. He has rushed to drop another one๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Making mockery of Christ is the one reason I stopped attending Nigerian churches.

I do my morning devotion, live a decent lifestyle and be good to people. All these ones in Nigeria are multitalented.

Today they're pasta, tomorrow they are Wale Edun or John Cena๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Those jesus told he is coming back must be dragging him to court in heaven by now, we don enter Gen Z and jesus never come, after Z ??

Did you know since when God promised to save isrealite compared to the time Moses arrived .. what you don't know is bigger than you stick to A for Apple wey una go read for school
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by kareemkamil(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Agba Yahoo ni man yii

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.