Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Untold Story!.how Real Is Fidelity-access Scholarship To Malaysia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Untold Story!.how Real Is Fidelity-access Scholarship To Malaysia? (1603 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Story!.how Real Is Fidelity-access Scholarship To Malaysia? by dloy(m): 4:53am On Oct 16, 2011
Sometimes,it could be frustrating when Nigeria's proclaimed best online forum watch many nigerians dumped b4 offering an official alert.*The so-called organisation fidelity access request for money worth about 9,000 naira crediting it to be the money to send the scholarship package from malaysia.This organisation have been doing this for quite a long time now and nobody has find time to investigate this organisation-
Re: The Untold Story!.how Real Is Fidelity-access Scholarship To Malaysia? by dloy(m): 5:01am On Oct 16, 2011
if u've once written the exam or you've once paid for the so package.pls,share your view so that other wont fall victims.feel free
Re: The Untold Story!.how Real Is Fidelity-access Scholarship To Malaysia? by dloy(m): 5:03am On Oct 16, 2011
if u as well want to help investigate this organisation. You can visit their site, www.fidelity-access.com
Re: The Untold Story!.how Real Is Fidelity-access Scholarship To Malaysia? by dloy(m): 5:05am On Oct 16, 2011
Am sure nairalander wil not sit and watch dis happen'
Re: The Untold Story!.how Real Is Fidelity-access Scholarship To Malaysia? by dalebutt1: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
Bro this people are scam its as simple as that. I have taken my time to go through the site and a firm such as this that hands out scholarship to over 200 people and they wouldnt afford to pay for posting of the said scholarship package to the winner. they are utterly stupid to come up with such an idea mayb its our Nigerian brothers in Malaysia tryin to scam the mugus down here, dont get involved with them simple.
Re: The Untold Story!.how Real Is Fidelity-access Scholarship To Malaysia? by dalebutt1: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2011
you need to ask this questions and answer yourself then you would know there is no need for anyone to investigate this people.

What do this FAI really do to get profit.
How would they arrange funds to sponsor anyone as they aint such a money making firm from the information on there website.
What is the total value of the FAI itself, have they so much money that they dont know where to invest such money and they think scholarship is it.
I hate this people so bleeping much, how would some faceless people be coming out with bogus idea on a daily basis to scam people Bleep. it sucks like hell i hate this people God. and some not so smart would havve fell for this am almost drawn to tears now

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story!.how Real Is Fidelity-access Scholarship To Malaysia? by dloy(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2011
thanks bro 4 d contribution, my sister actually wrote the exam and she has been disturbing me to give her the money to pay for the package.i dont just knw y some nigerians think sometimes that they cant make it unless they scam innocent nigerians?.
Re: The Untold Story!.how Real Is Fidelity-access Scholarship To Malaysia? by dloy(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2011
thanks bro 4 d contribution, my sister actually wrote the exam and she has been disturbing me to give her the money to pay for the package.i dont just knw y some nigerians think sometimes that they cant make it unless they scam innocent nigerians?.
Dear Nairalanders,if u've once written the fidelity access exams, or u've once requested for the package,pls,try to share ur views,comments and contribu cos innocent souls r at risks.
Re: The Untold Story!.how Real Is Fidelity-access Scholarship To Malaysia? by dalebutt1: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2011
@Dloy, i think your still equivocal about this dubious FAI, brother dont get involve with this people, I wish i could see this people i swear i would pay a huge amount of money to some thugs to destroy their establishment for me, how could this pple behind their doors come up with this stupid act to swindle Nigerians of their hard earned money. I am utterly utterly mad at this people

(1) (Reply)

5 Cool Places To Live In Lagos / Please Who Knows Where Naira Can Be Exchanged To Qatari Rials In Qatar / How Much Is Ecowas Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.