Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere (31479 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by BALLOSKI: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Maj196:
It's safe to say BBN is finally doomed. Nobody cares about the sh*t show anymore unlike previous years
and you are on every BBN-related thread commenting.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by BALLOSKI: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Zeus123:
Ike should have remained in that house. Man brings unique content to the house.

The deadwoods that should have shipped out are Seyi, whitemoney, Alex , Soma
I kind of like Soma.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by Maj196(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
tolexy007:

people still care oga.

I prefer to use my sub to watch BBN than naija news
It has dropped drastically. Compare it with previous years. Infact that was the reason they had to bring the housemates from previous years. The future of BBN is gloomy
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by 3RNEST(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
mannobi:
So this economy, some people are still buying fuel to watch bbn? Tufiakwa
grin shebi u go kill yourself ni.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by greggng: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ike should be grateful cos as mercy fan I shared my vote btw him and angel . Ordinarily he doesn't deserve my vote cos he is always using ilebaye to sabotage mercy game. For every act he did against ilebaye...it makes her to get pity vote ...everyone knows that nobody I that house have capacity to defeat mercy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by Vinnie2000(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
tolexy007:

people still care oga.

I prefer to use my sub to watch BBN than naija news

For me, Far better to watch BBnaija than watch anything concerning that man called Druggie Tinibu. 😏😕

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by MrBroke(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
mannobi:
So this economy, some people are still buying fuel to watch bbn? Tufiakwa

That should reveal to you some people are doing well and great and not everybody is like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by 3RNEST(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
MrBroke:

That should reveal to you some people are doing well and great and not everybody is like you.
That's harsh na grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by retake89(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
ncoolsome:
Pete still in for the 120m

Na Pete Edochie bah
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by MrBroke(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
3RNEST:

That's harsh na grin

People are too myopic so I think I needed to say that and I was also talking to myself too.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by scholes23(m): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2023
Coins are now safe cos the coin thief is gone
Re: BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere by yomi531(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Seyi eviction really pained me. The House will be dull without seyi.

Seyi brings the main content and he was the most honest and sincere person in that house.

Seyi doesn't pretend nor fake his lifestyle nor brag.

I feel bitter he left. Biggie was so bias allowing seyi evicted.

Im heartbroken and will never watch bbn again
I have been following big brother from the very first season of bbafrica(2003) that Cherise won. One thing I noticed is dat, once the fans know u are married outside, no matter the content u bring, u will be booted out. They just like to see u do ships and what not..
Anyways, Baye for the moolaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It / Site To Download American Songs. / #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.