Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension (6266 Views)

NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Manchester United & Real Madrid Agree On Β£41 Million Raphael Varane transfer / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by robosky02(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
NFF, Peseiro agree on contract extension

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) announced on Sunday that Super Eagles head coach Jose Peseiro has agreed to a contract extension.

Peseiro’s previous contract with the NFF expired in June.

The Portuguese has now agreed to continue in the role after accepting a pay cut on his earlier terms.

The 62-year-old, according to the new terms, will also handle the home-based Super Eagles.

The gaffer has been handed the mandate to lead the Super Eagles to the semi-finals of the 34th Africa Cup of Nations finals, taking place in Cote d’Ivoire in a few months.

The Super Eagles have already secured a place in the 2023 AFCON finals.

The three-time African champions will take on Sao Tome and Principe in their final qualifying fixture next Sunday.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/03/nff-peseiro-agree-on-contract-extension/

3 Likes

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by TemplarLandry: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
cool
Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by robosky02(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hello Nigerians

Is this the Best move by the NFF
Can this Man lead us to glory

1 Like

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by GanagiBitrus: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Like for Peseiro, SHARE for Eguaveon.

15 Likes 20 Shares

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by ONEjoblessGUY: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Stupid.......

Why sack waldrum then........who qualify and took the ladies to the world cup..........

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by robosky02(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Stupid.......

Why sack waldrum then........who qualify and took the ladies to the world cup..........

Ok
Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by Dikaveli(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2023
Mediocre coach that is very average

Using him to launder money,

What happens to the indigenous coaches?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by KingLennon(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2023
Contract that has many branches sad. They only gave him the contract because it will favor them and their family. When people who don't understand anything about football are at the helm of affairs of the sporting sector it becomes a disaster cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by ATEAMS: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2023
Our senior team needs to improve
Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by StormpyBee: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2023
Waldrum should have been given the SE job. He is more technical than the Portuguese lad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by gentleman82: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2023
Ok
Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by palpablegist: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2023
Why are they doing this?
Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by gentleman82: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2023
There is life after death ,Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm. Without Jesus Christ in your life it feels empty like death.

2 Likes

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by KingLennon(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2023
Dikaveli:
Mediocre coach that is very average
Using him to launder money,
What happens to the indigenous coaches?
Below average and we want to win Nations cup oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by Felaincarnated: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2023
You are becoming a nuisance here
0TUK0MAYA7:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Otukomaya Tunde Olaoluwa. I am 34 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was two days ago, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Adeola Joshua Street, off cooperative villa road, Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0906.604.0652.

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Access Bank PLC
My account number is 166.908.8875
My name is Otukomaya Tunde Olaoluwa.

I want to sell my Vivo Y1.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

1 Like

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by 0TUK0MAYA7(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2023
Felaincarnated:
You are becoming a nuisance here

I am sorry. Please I need help.
Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by Felaincarnated: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2023
Egede man
0TUK0MAYA7:

I am sorry. Please I need help.
Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2023
Wishing the Super Eagles all the best.

1 Like

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by wunmi590(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2023

I've said it before and I will continue saying it, foreign coach is not good for Nigeria, it just a tactic to embezzled fund and make a sweet deal with the coach to collect our money...

Let them send our retired nationals to coaching schools, for those who are willing to tore that path, after graduation, they should test them with smaller teams and let them have experience outside the country and let them also sign an agreement that, they will always honour Nigeria call, whenever they are called upon, for those of them that would be doing well outside Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by Cmanforall: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Nigerians don't need him

If he's good, he'd have gotten better offers and leave Super Eagles to be

1 Like

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by Otasikwe(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Chop chop government of Nigeria (CCGON)
Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by LZAA: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2023
A team with oshimen and chukwueze aiming for a semi final place at AFCON?
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
NFF are nutsπŸ˜„

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by Femeto: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Money wey una go use develop naija league una dey pay foreign coach. Our naira no get value you still dey pay foreign coach in Dollars.
Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by yinkeys(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:
Stupid.......

Has Waldrum being sacked ?
Insubordination probably
Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by crossfm: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2023
Hehehe.

Are you kidding me grin.

So Poseidon grin go still collect more money without doing absolutely nothing.

MMM still da learn work where NFF da.
Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by robosky02(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2023
LZAA:
A team with oshimen and chukwueze aiming for a semi final place at AFCON?
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
NFF are nutsπŸ˜„

No Future Ambition,,..NFA

1 Like

Re: NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension by trytillmake(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nigeria coach Eguavon dat had only one strategy and refuse to change once dem Clip Moses Simon wings team scatter.
Siasia would have done something but unable to control his self pride and egos in SE camp, hence he was clashing with them.
I would suggest Finidi George he looks serious and if he can do well with his epl club.
But the wahala for these Nigerian coaches na they find it hard to change pattern and style and skills also set pieces them clashing with players.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xavi Vs Pirlo Vs Scholes; Who Is The Best Passer? / Bad Boys Of Soccer (past And Present) / Aiteo Cup: Enugu Governor Sends Message To Rangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.