Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

- Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (1549 Views)

Sell More With Jiji, Jumia And Konga / Apply For An Empowerment Organised By Kingsdome , Access Bank, Jiji & Jobberman / Apply For An Empowerment Organised By Kingsdome , Access Bank, Jiji & Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by elpochas: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
czarr:
apart from the school, which other one are you experiencing?
I do levitate at night and I hv consciousness wen it happens.
Re: by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

In relation to your personal desire. It means you must not stubbornly stick to what you want, and what you see except you have a strong conviction that it is the right thing to pursue - I.e, if you put in the work, you will achieve it. And you are ready to put in the work to achieve your aim.

Don’t just hope and dream. You must have a solid strategy to achieve your aim before your can pursue it stubbornly.

Anything that will return a positive result is the truth. That is the truth that you must stick to.

If you are only hoping it will return a positive result, don’t bank on it. Wait until you have enough reason to prove it is worthy, before pursuing it with your heart.

You must also learn to be truthful with others. If you are truthful with yourself and others, even if every one turn their back against you, the truth will always put you above every one else.

Truth is freedom. Love it, and live it.

Don’t be offended by any form of insult or reprimand. They are simply telling your your shortcomings. Think about how you can improve to give no one a way to insult you instead, and you will always move forward.

Tame your emotions. It will drag you down if you give yourself to it.

Don’t be afraid of being hard on yourself by accessing your current situations and shortcomings. Accept it and work on it instead. Don’t feel ashamed of your shortcomings, others are worse off than you.

Be humble if you don’t have strong knowledge of something. Be proud and exhibit your knowledge once you know it well - and you are confident that you have the right knowledge.

Simply, be truthful to yourself and others. But you don’t necessarily need to tell people the truth. You simply know them for who they are, and deal with them accordingly. You don’t owe anyone the truth. Lying is a very important survival technique, use it well.
How? I practice almost everything you typed here and i'm working on mastering them.
It's just the lying aspect i'm still yet to learn. undecided
Re: by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
czarr:
when did it begin?
Be careful who you tell this to...it is likely you have a spiritual gift.
Do you lose your balance as you ascend higher? Do you see the moon? Do you have full consciousness when it happens, like you dream lucid? Do you see things that come to pass. Do you dream that you are in old schools trying unsuccessfully to write exams? Do you levitate at night or day? Do you try to make people see you in this dreams and they cannot see you?...
I dream about being in school trying to write exams. Can you read any meaning to it?
Re: by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

You are right. But I don’t think I want to be all those pastor things.
The best I can do is “teaching people how life works” I hate religion.
Hahahahaha...
Re: by Fryx: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

It’s not good to lie because you will get used to it and started believing your own lie. Believing your lies is a very big problem.

Lying will also make you lose your respect if those you lied to found out. So, it is never recommended.

However, people loves to lie to themselves. If someone tell you “I am A” they are simply telling you what they wish to be. What they want you to believe they are. They will never tell you who they are.

Even if you know they are lying to you. Just assume they are confused. Never argue with them or get angry that they lied to you.

Instead, look through them by studying their “reflect” or “absentminded” actions. This is how you know a person for who they are.

Once you know who they are, that is how you treat them. But never tell them you know them, just play along with what they believe they are.

And if you tell someone the truth, but they did not believe you. Don’t argue, just agree with them and avoid them. And if you are in a situation that will require you to explain too much, knowing they are not interested in the truth. Just tell them what they want to hear and only get serious with people that are willing to hear the truth.

So, if someone loves lies, lie to them.

But never lie to a seeker of the truth.
Seconded cool

1 Like

Re: by czarr(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
9182736455O1999:

I dream about being in school trying to write exams. Can you read any meaning to it?
There's a lesson that life is trying to teach you regarding an aspect of your life, and you are failing to learn it. You will keep writing the exams until you get the message and evolve. It could be an attitude or habit you need to change that is setting you back....and you haven't corrected it. It could be a person that is not good for you.

1 Like

Re: by czarr(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
elpochas:
I do levitate at night and I hv consciousness wen it happens.
when did you notice you could levitate with full consciousness...and by consciousness, I mean you are fully aware that you are dreaming.

How often does it happen?
Re: by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
czarr:
There's a lesson that life is trying to teach you regarding an aspect of your life, and you are failing to learn it. You will keep writing the exams until you get the message and evolve. It could be an attitude or habit you need to change that is setting you back....and you haven't corrected it. It could be a person that is not good for you.
Thanks. Please i need more
Re: by czarr(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Thanks. Please i need more
Lol Omo I done tire, you have to ask specific questions bro.
Re: by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
czarr:
Lol Omo I done tire, you have to ask specific questions bro.
I don't really know what to ask as i am almost blank. Recently, i means for the past months, i developed strong interest in my dreams. I am trying to read meanings as my dreams are becoming more realistic.
Why do i forget my dreams in a flash?
What does fighting in dreams mean?
Re: by czarr(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
9182736455O1999:

I don't really know what to ask as i am almost blank. Recently, i means for the past months, i developed strong interest in my dreams. I am trying to read meanings as my dreams are becoming more realistic.
Why do i forget my dreams in a flash?
What does fighting in dreams mean?
write down your dreams as soon as you open your eyes...when you wake and begin interaction with the physical world, it can drown away information gotten from the spirit world...the flesh always fights against the spirit.

Fighting means fighting bro.
Lol
It means there are forces trying to dominate you and regulate your affairs and they don't mind using violence...you can only fight back with prayers and scripture.
Re: by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
czarr:
write down your dreams as soon as you open your eyes...when you wake and begin interaction with the physical world, it can drown away information gotten from the spirit world...the flesh always fights against the spirit.

Lol
It means there are forces trying to dominate you and regulate your affairs and they don't mind using violence...you can only fight back with prayers and scripture.
Thanks.
But i do fight back in the dream.
I should start documenting my dreams.
Re: by LOVEGINO(m): 1:15am On Sep 05, 2023
Chochovini:
It‘s happening that way cos, you are in a different sphere. Almost everything is possible in dream world.
Its different from the real world we live in.
that's why I like watching cartoons.
Re: by elpochas: 4:48am On Sep 05, 2023
czarr:
when did you notice you could levitate with full consciousness...and by consciousness, I mean you are fully aware that you are dreaming.

How often does it happen?
Ever since I was kid na.Now am 33yrs.still dream like dat once a in while.
Re: by Dtruthspeaker: 6:03am On Sep 05, 2023
czarr:

Lol

You really understand it. Have you bursted through walls, smashed men 3 times your size, ignored the unclothedness and sex induction of women, smelt demons and seen them and a big one seen an Angel?
Re: by czarr(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You really understand it. Have you bursted through walls, smashed men 3 times your size, ignored the unclothedness and sex induction of women, smelt demons and seen them and a big one seen an Angel?
I pass through walls, fought beasts more than 3 times my size,...demons/witches will always send a naked or semi naked woman to get you in the dream before they attack, it is so they can deplete your energy.

Have you seen the ancients? They are really old men, sometimes they talk to you sometimes they stare at you.
Re: by Fryx: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2023
Re: by LordReed(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2023
Fryx:
There is this thing I usually do in my dreams. By now, it has become so frequent that I feel it is natural, and should be able to do it in real life.

If I am going somewhere, I don’t walk. I simply levitate and move around.

I can even spread out my hands, do like I want to fall over, but it will take me higher while I look people below me…

It feels soooo natural, and by now I expect to be able to do it in real…but I will break my head if I try it…

Why are dreams so deceiving….lol.

Who else had that type of dream.

Because dreams are a fantasy made by your brain to approximate as much as possible the real world yet yet giving you enough leeway to inject your own desires. You can only dream of things that resemble your experiences.
Re: by Dtruthspeaker: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
czarr:
I pass through walls, fought beasts more than 3 times my size,...demons/witches will always send a naked or semi naked woman to get you in the dream before they attack, it is so they can deplete your energy.

Have you seen the ancients? They are really old men, sometimes they talk to you sometimes they stare at you.

Talk to lots of people in my dreams though I still select them. I tend to avoid old people cept they are familiar then ehen did you notice that dreams teach you how discern an evil person from the normal people? And this is what i use for reading people both in dreams and in earth life.

Have you had a dream where you are going through a situation and you realeyes that you have seen it in your dreams?
Re: by Dtruthspeaker: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
LordReed:

Because dreams are a fantasy made by your brain to approximate as much as possible the real world yet yet giving you enough leeway to inject your own desires. You can only dream of things that resemble your experiences.

LiarReed! People know the difference between dreams and imaginations. Your people said brains are tabular rasa thus they cant raise up what they have never seen. And we know the things we have never seen.
Re: by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

LiarReed! People know the difference between dreams and imaginations. Your people said brains are tabular rasa thus they cant raise up what they have never seen. And we know the things we have never seen.

Tell me something you dreamt of that has no real world analog.
Re: by Dtruthspeaker: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
LordReed:

Tell me something you dreamt of that has no real world analog.

Nightmares increasing unending and imeasurable fear is certainly not in this world.
Re: by LordReed(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Nightmares increasing unending and imeasurable fear is certainly not in this world.

LoLz! So people don't feel fear in the real world?
Re: by czarr(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Talk to lots of people in my dreams though I still select them. I tend to avoid old people cept they are familiar then ehen did you notice that dreams teach you how discern an evil person from the normal people? And this is what i use for reading people both in dreams and in earth life.

Have you had a dream where you are going through a situation and you realeyes that you have seen it in your dreams?
discernment is made easy. You can read a person even before they open their mouth.

The answer to your second paragraph is Yes, severally.
Re: by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2023
czarr:
discernment is made easy. You can read a person even before they open their mouth.

The answer to your second paragraph is Yes, severally.

grin
Re: by Dtruthspeaker: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! So people don't feel fear in the real world?

lordsneaky! You saw the type of fear i pointed out so clearly you have nothing to say about it.
Re: by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

lordsneaky! You saw the type of fear i pointed out so clearly you have nothing to say about it.

Fear is already an uncountable thing so adding immeasurable does nothing to it. Try again, tell me something you dreamed of that has no real world analog.
Re: by bobestman(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2023
Listen to Cizaar and not these athiests and those blinded by religion. He has got much knowledge on these things.

These are characters of the friends of the first Light. You only experience this cos the soul is the real you. Your flesh can't carry it. When that first light comes he will illuminate his friends who are already here in another costume to manifest that character in the physical. As you pass/graduate in each tests you evolve and ancend. Your spiritual knowledge increases

You are a spiritual being. One of the sons of "God" the world is waiting for. You are an Ava-tar!

Keep learning. You need to discipline yourself so you can focus
Re: by KnownUnknown: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2023
bobestman:
Listen to Cizaar and not these athiests and those blinded by religion. He has got much knowledge on these things.

These are characters of the friends of the first Light. You only experience this cos the soul is the real you. Your flesh can't carry it. When that first light comes he will illuminate his friends who are already here in another costume to manifest that character in the physical. As you pass/graduate in each tests you evolve and ancend. Your spiritual knowledge increases

You are a spiritual being. One of the sons of "God" the world is waiting for. You are an Ava-tar!

Keep learning. You need to discipline yourself so you can focus

SMH.

1 Like

Re: by bobestman(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2023
KnownUnknown:

SMH.
Sorry. It is beyond you
Re: by KnownUnknown: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
bobestman:
Sorry. It is beyond you

Sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss / Countdown To The End Of America And This World As We Know It / Do We Sin Every Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.