Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

- Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (1556 Views)

Sell More With Jiji, Jumia And Konga / Apply For An Empowerment Organised By Kingsdome , Access Bank, Jiji & Jobberman / Apply For An Empowerment Organised By Kingsdome , Access Bank, Jiji & Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Dtruthspeaker: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
LordReed:

Fear is all an uncountable thing so adding immeasurable does nothing to it. Try again, tell me something you dreamed of that has no real world analog.

Your lying is not working. Everyone knows how high and full our fears in this world can be and the end of it.

But the ones that hit us in nightmares we all see that the waves of it can go on forever like the waves at the beach are unending, if we keep sleeping.

Which is why we all desperately jump out of it, not caring whether we would wound ourselves back here on earth, so long as we get out from that place of the nightmare.

So as I said, you are just an evil person and satans spawn here to lie to people so that they die along with you and your father, Satan!
Re: by LordReed(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your lying is not working. Everyone knows how high and full our fears in this world can be and the end of it.

But the ones that hit us in nightmares we all see that the waves of it can go on forever like the waves at the beach are unending, if we keep sleeping.

Which is why we all desperately jump out of it, not caring whether we would wound ourselves back here on earth, so long as we get out from that place of the nightmare.

So as I said, you are just an evil person and satans spawn here to lie to people so that they die along with you and your father, Satan!

LoLz. You are trying too hard and not making sense. Can you measure the intensity of fear anybody is feeling? No. Nor does intensity of fear change the fact that you are experiencing fear.

Start again, tell me something you dreamed of that has no real world analog.
Re: by Dtruthspeaker: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. You are trying too hard and not making sense. Can you measure the intensity of fear anybody is feeling? No. Nor does intensity of fear change the fact that you are experiencing fear.

Start again, tell me something you dreamed of that has no real world analog.

Look at this devil always lying. On this earth are we not all attacked by the same fears e.g. fear of hunger, homelessness, joblessness etc?

And who does not know that the end of hunger is food, and of homelessness is housing, and end of joblessness is employment?

But in the spirit world (dreams) who has stayed to see the end of a nightmare? No one.

So. Mr.Liar just waka. Your lies no go work for here.
Re: by LordReed(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Look at this devil always lying. On this earth are we not all attacked by the same fears e.g. fear of hunger, homelessness, joblessness etc?

And who does not know that the end of hunger is food, and of homelessness is housing, and end of joblessness is employment?

But in the spirit world (dreams) who has stayed to see the end of a nightmare? No one.

So. Mr.Liar just waka. Your lies no go work for here.

Oga tell me tell me something you dreamed that has no real world analog. Everybody experiences fear that is already a real world analog. Dream of something that has no real world analog then come and tell me. LoLz.
Re: by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
LordReed:

Oga tell me tell me something you dreamed that has no real world analog. Everybody experiences fear that is already a real world analog. Dream of something that has no real world analog then come and tell me. LoLz.

I answered you and that is why we landed before here. So clearly you have no reasonable way to go, so No Road!
Re: by LordReed(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I answered you and that is why we landed before here. So clearly you have no reasonable way to go, so No Road!

LoLz! Just say you have never dreamed of anything that has no real world analog, it won't kill you. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: by Dtruthspeaker: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! Just say you have never dreamed of anything that has no real world analog, it won't kill you. Bwahahahahaha!

Your lyiings will never work. Everyone can see I have answered you and you could not answer again and that made you to repeat your question so that you can change your argument. Lololo! It can't work. No Road! grin
Re: by LordReed(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your lyiings will never work. Everyone can see I have answered you and you could not answer again and that made you to repeat your question so that you can change your argument. Lololo! It can't work. No Road! grin

Oga everybody experiences fear, talk another thing or rest. LoLz.
Re: by elated177: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Topic like this is not suitable for a site such as this one - a faceless forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If You Renege On A Promise You Made To God? / Is It Possible To Be 100% 'sinless'? / How Many Times Do I Need To Say In Jesus Name While Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.