Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) (30343 Views)

BET Awards 2021 Winners (Full List) / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) / Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
masseratti:
for Nigeria? That's very funny.. Buga that most politicians were using for their campaign songs even catholic nuns were dancing to it, calm down was popular internationally because of Selena gomez and her fans, buga was the most popular song every where in Africa, it's headies award, an award for Nigerians buga by kizz Daniel and techno is suppose to be song of the year.. Dem no even put asake .. Those guys are jokers.

Calm down single broke many records before the remix oga.
It went international before the remix, and the remix too didn't set as many record as the single
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Imagine. We are talking rap, this one is talking about airplay and popularity. Apparently, you and your types are the ones who picked this afro-trap singer as a rapper.
Like I already told your type, I'm not discussing hip-hop with people with zero musical sense.
And for your information, that category isn't for most popular song, you should imagine how embarrassed I am on your behalf already.

Wow u gat more musical sense to the headies organizers .
Go and sleep
Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by Lingudy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash / Unpopular Opinion: Don Jazzy Is Not Managing His Artistes Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.