Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase (275 Views)

Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria / Omo Onile Menace In Imagbon Ikorodu / Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase by xtivin(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2023
Just an advice to everyone doing business here, scammers are at the increase.. you can list some of them.
Eg
@wittywriter
Re: Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase by Mozino007(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2023
grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase by Kingosytex(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2023
xtivin:
Just an advice to everyone doing business here, scammers are at the increase.. you can list some of them.
Eg
@wittywriter

I no understand, is Wittywriter a scammer?
Re: Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase by Zonefree(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2023
Kingosytex:

Co asked.
Re: Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase by xtivin(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2023
Kingosytex:

Yes, big one
Re: Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase by Kingosytex(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2023
xtivin:

Yes, big one

Omoh 🙆‍♂️😁
You can share screenshots of the transactions, tag the mods so they push it to the front page to enable others learn and be more careful.

Sorry for your loss!
Re: Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase by xtivin(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Kingosytex:

Omoh 🙆‍♂️😁
You can share screenshots of the transactions, tag the mods so they push it to the front page to enable others learn and be more careful.

Sorry for your loss!
See where he scammed me
https://www.nairaland.com/7820709/sage-50-2015-key-needed#125433
I have attached the screenshot of the payment

He is a criminal.

Re: Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase by Kingosytex(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2023
xtivin:

See where he scammed me
https://www.nairaland.com/7820709/sage-50-2015-key-needed#125433
I have attached the screenshot of the payment

He is a criminal.

Nawaoo!
Tag the mods
Re: Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase by Zonefree(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2023
Omo, I shock o
Wittyness shocked

This Nairaland na big Republic on its own.

1 Like

Re: Scam Menace In Nairaland Is At Increase by Helgreenluv(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Omo, I shock o
Wittyness shocked

This Nairaland na big Republic on its own.
Them plenty here. See finestgurlie na the Lord of them all. That one has more than 50 monikers. Just be extra careful when dealing or transacting business with anyone on Nairaland. Take note of finestgurlie, baddestqueen and PoliciaNLand all na the same person. I'll attach a screenshot of some of his other monikers that I know. He is a man pretending to be a woman. His name is Chinedu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu’s Health, Killaboi’s Arrest, Otukpo Robbery…top Stories For The Week / Nigeria Police Arrest Politician Over $760,000 Fintech Patricia Scam / Journalist Cries Out After Petrol Dropped For Security Woman At UI Gate Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.