Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria (1233 Views)

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Charly500(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
YAHOO YAHOO MENACE IN NIGERIA

The cyber crime known as yahoo yahoo is getting more attention in nigeria, as some of these our youths flaunt their ill gotten wealth in the open without recourse to anyone or our security agencies.

Meanwhile, some ignorant parents are now even encouraging their children to go into yahoo yahoo in order to enrich themselves, not minding the ritual processes some of them go through just to achieve their aim.

Unfortunately, this is how far we have gotten in nigeria, as those engaging in legitimate businesses and jobs are seen as average citizens while those with ill gotten wealth are celebrated all over the country, even in our churches some of them normally do thanksgiving for ripping off their fellow human beings.

Finally, we certainly have to change the mindset of this our young ones coming through for there to be any hope of a better nigeria, and parents have a major role to play in ensuring that kids desist from engaging themselves in such illegal activties.

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by cherishmichael: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
No work, boyz are not smiling, though for the Yahoo part that's rubbish, hustle as your mates are hustling.

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Charly500(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
No work, boyz are not smiling, though for the Yahoo part that's rubbish, hustle as your mates are hustling.

We all know things have not been easy in nigeria for a while now, and it seem as if it is getting worse day by day, but nothing last forever.

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by cherishmichael: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Charly500:

We all know things have not been easy in nigeria for a while now, and it seem as if it is getting worse day by day, but nothing last forever.
Abi?. undecided
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Bigpapi: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Charly500:

The cyber crime known as yahoo yahoo is getting more attention in nigeria, as some of these our youths flaunt their ill gotten wealth in the open without recourse to anyone or our security agencies.

Meanwhile, some ignorant parents are now even encouraging their children to go into yahoo yahoo in order to enrich themselves, not minding the ritual processes some of them go through just to achieve their aim.

Unfortunately, this is how far we have gotten in nigeria, as those engaging in legitimate businesses and jobs are seen as average citizens while those with ill gotten wealth are celebrated all over the country, even in our churches some of them normally do thanksgiving for ripping off their fellow human beings.

Finally, we certainly have to change the mindset of this our young ones coming through for there to be any hope of a better nigeria, and parents have a major role to play in ensuring that kids desist from engaging themselves in such illegal activties.

E concern u?

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Charly500(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bigpapi:

E concern u?

E no concern you too
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Explorerx(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Charly500:

Mumu
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Charly500(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Explorerx:

Mumu

Right back at u mr man
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Explorerx:

Mumu
Wtf is wrong with you? undecided
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Charly500:

Right back at u mr man

Don't engage that idiot... It's a troll...
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Charly500(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:

To be honest, i expected this reaction, we should not make them more popular than they already are.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Charly500:

To be honest, i expected this reaction, we should not make them more popular than they already are.

Yes! But that idiot is a troll...

Either seeking attention or a white racist... Most likely both...
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Charly500(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yes! But that idiot is a troll...

Either seeking attention or a white racist... Most likely both...

Noted thanks for the advice
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by DONFASZY(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Charly500:

edo state said they are brilliant
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by MARKone(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2022
Charly500:

Don't be deterred by the comments, you are absolutely right and it goes to show you are a good man. A lot more people need to speak up against this evil called Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Explorerx(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

Na your Father be idiot
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Explorerx(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Charly500:

That’s why I called you Mumu
Are yahoo boys your problem in this country face your stupid leaders that are putting you guys in sorrow

Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Na your Father be idiot
[/s] Don't dare me... You need attention, get it from someone else... I don't have the time to deal with retārds...
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Are yahoo boys your problem in this country face your stupid leaders that are putting you guys in sorrow
[/s] Close that dirty mouth of yours... Ode undecided
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Explorerx(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Close that dirty mouth of yours... Ode undecided

It’s wide open
Idiot
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Explorerx:

It’s wide open
Idiot
You're finished...
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Explorerx(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
You're finished...
Na your generation finish you with poverty idiot
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Na your generation finish you with poverty idiot
Leave me the fu** alone... undecided

What's wrong with you? Lonely? You need a attention?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Explorerx(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Leave me the fu** alone... undecided

What's wrong with you? Lonely? You need a attention?

Why should I ?
I didn’t talk to you at first
You wanted the attention
Now you have gotten it
Biaaatch
Let me drop my address
So you can come suck me off
Let me get you a new iPhone �
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Why should I ?
I didn’t talk to you at first
You wanted the attention
Now you have gotten it
Biaaatch
Let me drop my address
So you can come suck me off
Let me get you a new iPhone �

I pray you're a Nigerian...

Bleep off
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Explorerx(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

I pray you're a Nigerian...

Bleep off

Is that a threat?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Is that a threat?
Maybe it is... undecided

If you aren't though... You're disgracing your poor country...
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Charly500(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Explorerx:

Does the failure of our leaders make engaging in such activities right in anyway?

Keep justifying it mr man ok
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Charly500(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
MARKone:

Don't be deterred by the comments, you are absolutely right and it goes to show you are a good man. A lot more people need to speak up against this evil called Yahoo Yahoo.

All this their useless show of ill gotten wealth will always come to an inevitable end.

Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Explorerx(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
Maybe it is... undecided

If you aren't though... You're disgracing your poor country...
I am Lebanese
Re: Yahoo Yahoo Menace In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Explorerx:

I am Lebanese
You are?

23 Years Old Student Found Laying Dead After A Night Out With An Unknown Richman / The Gruesome Murder Of Mr. Odion Aimeyekagbon By A Royalty / Airport Police Stop Nigerian With 101 Cocaine Capsules In Body