Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

MY Japa Plans - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MY Japa Plans (2584 Views)

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed / Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Greetings beautiful handsome nairalanders, as a young guy who doesnt like the country i found myself, i`ve been planing on how to leave here since i was 16yrs although i am from a very poor family, when i say poor i mean it not middle class but poor family, but as a young guy with a little wisdom of whats going on around the world, when i was sixteen brousing was my hubby untill i stumble to this great forum and after my daily job i will login to nairaland till i sleep, bk to topic, i am 19yrs right now, from the look of things i have no hope in this life apart from what i am going to write here,
to be contd....
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2023
So i have been browsing peacefully with my button phone (tecno 528) for the curious once, i logged in with the help of my elder sisters email adress, i would say she has a good phone (tecno spark7) bk to topic, i love everything about IT i mean it got to a point i was even begging nairalanders for laptop in my previous thread, so after thinking for a while, something came to my mind this year, since i am 19yrs and would say i love everything about tech.
i recently started a website design class for free with one Gods sent like that who decided to help me after studying my love 4 tech
to be contd...
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2023
PLS FORGIVE ANY GRAMMATICAL ERROR NA BEG I DEY BEG
Since i have no money to japa nor grab a bsc here (degree) i want to ask a question, like i said i love IT so much and someone wants to teach me programming for free, if i dedicate 5years to serious coding or whatever they call it, will i ever get a job offshore considering the fact that i have no degree? because most people here are travelling out with students visa.
NB: I am into programming not just for japa thing but because i love it
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2023
I want to dedicate 5 good yrs to programming before looking for job to use and japa thats when i will be about 25yrs old.
I nee advice pls remember there is no cert.
Re: MY Japa Plans by Oxdorf: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ugwueke11:
I want to dedicate 5 good yrs to programming before looking for job to use and japa thats when i will be about 25yrs old.
I nee advice pls remember there is no cert.
Do you have Waec certificate?
Re: MY Japa Plans by TheDarkporeShow: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
OP, I'd advice you to consider travelling via the study route since you're 19. You might have to do a lot of research though. Luckily for you, this video on that addresses all your study concerns was on the travel section two days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMC-hnpn_qU

How you can relocate to Canada on study visas in 2024.

Sixteen Nigerians like you who also want to japa discuss all the things you have to take into consideration including the purpose of visit, financial sufficiency, Family ties and documents you need. I suggest you listen till the very end and perhaps take some notes so you can begin preparing.

It's a very practical conversation, highly educative and thankfully, they aren't selling you anything. Pay particular attention to what the Lady called Daisy says she might have to do when she finally relocates. Don't believe anything any travel agent tells you unless you verify first.

You can thank me later.

All the best.
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Oxdorf:
Do you have Waec certificate?
Of course very sound one, i mean an excellent result boss with only one C
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=TheDarkporeShow post=125570399]OP, I'd advice you to consider travelling via the study route since you're 19. You might have to do a lot of research though. Luckily for you, this video on that addresses all your study concerns was on the travel section two days ago.

Sixteen Nigerians like you who also want to japa discuss all the things you have to take into consideration including the purpose of visit, financial sufficiency, Family ties and documents you need. I suggest you listen till the very end and perhaps take some notes so you can begin preparing.

It's a very practical conversation, highly educative and thankfully, they aren't selling you anything. Pay particular attention to what the Lady called Daisy says she might have to do when she finally relocates.
You can thank me later. thanks u sir for your input unfortunately i cant watch this video because of my phone (button)
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=TheDarkporeShow post=125570399]OP, I'd advice you to consider travelling via the study route since you're 19. You might have to do a lot of research though. Luckily for you, this video on that addresses all your study concerns was on the travel section two days ago.

It's a very practical conversation, highly educative and thankfully, they aren't selling you anything. Pay particular attention to what the Lady called Daisy says she might have to do when she finally relocates. Don't believe anything any travel agent tells you unless you verify first.

and beside whats the video all about? schorlaship?
Re: MY Japa Plans by TheDarkporeShow: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
[quote author=Ugwueke11 post=125572763][/quote]

The steps you need to take to travel out, the costs breakdown, and the general do's and don'ts of getting a canadian study visa and permit.

All the best
Re: MY Japa Plans by Dannydrums889: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
You must have a laptop for programming
Re: MY Japa Plans by Dannydrums889: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Am about to venture into programming but I did not have the tools yet
Re: MY Japa Plans by soccerlite: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
What you need to travel is money

Go do college in US

1 Like

Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
soccerlite:

What you need to travel is money

Go do college in US
goodevening sir what do you mean by doing college in US sir? (forgive my little brain)
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dannydrums889:
You must have a laptop for programming
I know about that, God provided a teacher for me, I pray i also get a laptop for training

1 Like

Re: MY Japa Plans by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:03am On Sep 05, 2023
Damn! sad
Re: MY Japa Plans by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2023
17yrs me Following you on my nokia x2 button phone with plans to japa too :-)
Chop knocku

To start with, I once had a laptop when I was in Jss2. That's when I became computer oriented. Guess what? I killed the laptop with GTA game.
Now I have no laptop.

In 2020, I journeyed into programming by googling 'how to start programming' with free opera mini data on my brother's phone.
I got introduced to Python.
I used opera mini data with its daily limit to learn python everyday until my brother went back to school after lockdown.
Them I took Python free tutorial at w3schools.com on the popular itel it2160 button phone. I bought airtime and I use Airtel PAYU to avoid data validity limit
I used my parent's laptop to practice. My papa flog me wella those days ehn.
My mother was lenient cos I've solved one of her Microsoft issues using coding.

Since Python is my first computer language, I conceive any project I get in Python first.

But since then, I've touched Java android app development, windows batch programming and I've fully covered Html and css
I thank God for the owners of w3schools.com and their free tutorials.

2 Likes

Re: MY Japa Plans by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:22am On Sep 05, 2023
Well, I guess we are almost the same
The only difference being that I'm in 100level computer engineering.
I get the opportunity to meet computer minded people.

One of my course mates and age mate, a girl, is my motivation.
As hard as Java is, this girl made it her area of specialization. A GIRL.
Also she is related to the Famous Philip Emeagwali.

She is the one that keeps my programming dream alive now.

She actually asked me to map out my road map to wealth after my final exams for the semester today.

I am thinking of moving into machine learning and Ai due to its popularity now.

My programming education is currently halted because university wan suck all my blood. And I'm also waiting for the laptop my senior sis promised me.

4 Likes

Re: MY Japa Plans by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Ugwueke11:
Greetings beautiful handsome nairalanders
I do not comment usually on Nairaland cos of my button phone. But I hope I was able to stir the passion in you with what I wrote up there.

I'm also happy you find nairaland interesting. Many people are on tiktok cos they don't like reading.

Can you help me with your facebook profile so we can chat there? Since you use your sister's email
Re: MY Japa Plans by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Ugwueke11:
Greetings beautiful handsome nairalanders
I do not comment usually on Nairaland cos of my button phone. But I hope I was able to stir the passion in you with what I wrote up there.

I'm also happy you find nairaland interesting. Many people are on tiktok cos they don't like reading.

Can you help me with your facebook profile so we can chat there? Since you use your sister's email

a loyal nairalander needs help
Re: MY Japa Plans by pansophist(m): 12:57am On Sep 05, 2023
You can get a bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of the People. The website is uopeople.edu. It's an online American university from Pasadena, California.

As far as you have a waec certificate, they will always accept you, but you must pay a 60usd registration fee, which is about N60k. If you have a laptop and internet, you can start the course on their next resumption date.

You can read and watch reviews about the degree and university on the internet. The quality is really good. You will also meet students from all over the world and lots of Nigerian students there in their online student portal.

I registered for their business degree program (and dropped out) a few months ago before recommending it to a friend, and it was really good. So consider it.

If you are very good at computer science, the world is your limit. Companies that will employ and sponsor you out of Nigeria plenty. Just make sure you give your best.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 1:59am On Sep 05, 2023
@pansophist Wow thanks so much for your recomendation, you said about 60k? Per semester or let me put it this way how many times will i pay them in a year? The duration? Is it normal 4yrs or thiers is not upto 4 years?
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 2:08am On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=pansophist post=125584277]You can get a bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of the People. The website is uopeople.edu. It's an online American university from Pasadena, California.

As far as you have a waec certificate, they will always accept you, but you must pay a 60usd registration fee, which is about N60k. If you have a laptop and internet, you can start the course on their next resumption date.

You can read and watch reviews about the degree and university on the internet. The quality is really good. You will also meet students from all over the world and lots of Nigerian students there in their online student portal.

I registered for their business degree program (and dropped out) a few months ago before recommending it to a friend, and it wa
And beside i do menial job, i think i hv to start saving up from this moment, at least by may nxt year i might be able to buy a 4gb ram uk used lappy, and from there i wll start planing on joining the online uni.
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 2:14am On Sep 05, 2023
pansophist:
You can get a bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of the People. The website is uopeople.edu. It's an online American university from Pasadena, California.

I registered for their business degree program (and dropped out) a few months ago before recommending it to a friend, and it was really good. So consider it.

If you are very good at computer science, the world is your limit. Companies that will employ and sponsor you out of Nigeria plent
Yov've got a really nice update
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 2:22am On Sep 05, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

Wow is really cool to meet you here, is good we have thesame dream, i read u are currently in you 100level. happy for you. we will connect with each other in one way or the other
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 2:33am On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=BenedictAbajue post=125584002]17yrs me Following you on my nokia x2 button phone with plans to japa too :-)
Chop knocku

To start with, I once had a laptop when I was in Jss2. That's when I became computer oriented. Guess what? I killed the laptop with GTA game.
Now I have no laptop.

In 2020, I journeyed into programming by googling 'how to start programming' with free opera mini data on my brother's phone.
I used opera mini data with its daily limit to learn python everyday until my brother went back to school after lockdown.
Them I took Python free tutorial at w3schools.com on the popular itel it2160 button phone. I bought airtime and I use Airtel PAYU to avoid data validity limit

Wow you are done with html and css alread i just started with html some weeks ago
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 2:42am On Sep 05, 2023
@Benedict abajue, u killed ur lappy wt gta back then lol, maybe you were following Big smoke's instruction when he was shouting "follow the damn train cj the damn train" or mayb u were hanging out with ryder and og lock lol
men i am happy we met on nairaland. since we have the same goal and dream, i will surely find a way we can link up b4 2days, in 5-6yrs time we will surely or almost acomplish our dream

3 Likes

Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 2:50am On Sep 05, 2023
Since i discovered nairaland i have learnt so many things as a young dude, nairaland is really educating.
all thanks to @seun for creating this great forum, my only problem here is how grown up guys are killing themselves wt tribalism/racism

6 Likes

Re: MY Japa Plans by adigun27: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2023
Please I want to know school and where someone can apply for loan in Canada for 10years why study
Re: MY Japa Plans by Ugwueke11(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2023
adigun27:
Please I want to know school and where someone can apply for loan in Canada for 10years why study
Loan as an international student? men thats rediculous, anyways what do i know local boy like me
Re: MY Japa Plans by Dannydrums889: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
17yrs me Following you on my nokia x2 button phone with plans to japa too :-)
Chop knocku

Now I have no laptop.

Since Python is my first computer language, I conceive any project I get in Python first.

But since then, I've touched Java android app development, windows batch programming and I've fully covered Html and css
I thank God for the owners of w3schools.com and their free tutorials.
Wow, your story is captivating
How are you able to cope using phone to do programming, especially with python
Re: MY Japa Plans by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Dannydrums889:

How are you able to cope using phone to do programming, especially with python
I only used phone to learn the theory, I also jotted out on paper. So I practice whatever I learnt whenever I have access to any of my parent's laptops.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Visa Fees Changing On 6th April 2011 / Easiest Route To Ojota From Ojodu Berger. / Advise A Tech Bro On His Japa Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.