Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Uk Visa Fees Changing On 6th April 2011 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Fees Changing On 6th April 2011 (2582 Views)

Difficulties Paying For 2years UK VISA Fees. / Us Announces New Visa Fees / How Much Is Visa Fees To U.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Fees Changing On 6th April 2011 by OmoTier1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
FYI, UK IS BROKE AND NEEDS MONEY TO PAY SALARY OF HOME OFFICE AND UKBA STAFF, SO VISA FEES ARE GOING UP UP UP,

04 April 2011

Following Parliamentary approval, new immigration fees will be introduced from Wednesday 6 April 2011 for foreign nationals applying to visit, study, work or settle in the UK, and for employers and education providers applying for a sponsor licence.

The new fees were announced on 28 February by Immigration Minister Damian Green, as reported on this website.

If you are making an application on or after 6 April 2011, please ensure that you enclose the correct fee. We will return any applications where an incorrect fee is paid.

You can find a list of all the new fees in the Fees for our services page.

Source: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2011/april/04-fees-april
Re: Uk Visa Fees Changing On 6th April 2011 by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2011
And the fee increase means the UK is broke?

How many service fees remain fixed, or go down? Think of the term I-N-F-L-A-T-I-O-N. I'd like to believe you're not receiving the same salary at the same workplace, as you received 5 years ago?

(1) (Reply)

5 Mistakes To Avoid When Applying For A USA Visa In Nigeria / Nigeria Plate Number Spotted In Lome Togo: Photos / Richest Tribe In Africa 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.