Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef (9525 Views)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Chingyyy878: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
I mean if someone hurts your partner , will you see the person as your enemy ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Zonefree(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Chingyyy878:
Hurts my partner in what form? Physically or emotionally?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by blaquemyc: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Like keeping malice? No, I don't do that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by advanceDNA: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Chingyyy878:

U are still asking....?? Which kind partner u be?

.....if anybody dey tackle my paddii seff, the person don automatically enter my tackle list .....let alone my partner.... we die there ooo

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Bahamas95(m): 6:36am On Sep 05, 2023
It depends on what transpired. But if it's just normal women stuff I can decide to ignore if it's not serious.

My baby is not troublesome, I am 100% sure of that......If anybody messes with her that means he/she has indirectly done same to me. I go carry the matter for head like gele.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Foodqueen(f): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

.....if anybody dey tackle my paddii seff, the person don automatically enter my tackle list .....let alone my partner.... we die there ooo

U know u won't make heaven right cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by YeyeGbami: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yes laa, will you be doing mr nice guy to person wey hurt your partner. I’ll make sure they never reconcile wink

3 Likes

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by meum: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
I don’t inherit anyone’s enemy. E no mean say I no get people wey no just like me. I focus on those ones so I can treat their f. up😂

I notice everybody here get peaceful women. Who come get the ones wey dey find trouble up & down? Abi dem no get man for their live?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by DMerciful(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
People even inherit tribal quarrels

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by HEBEI: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
If there is true love in your relationship,you automatically inherit your partner Wahala.
That is quite different from blindly supporting your partner when he or she is wrong.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by YoungLionken(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
My lady is cool headed and easy going, so for you to even hurt her, it shows that you must have crossed the line. And when you cross the line of my lioness, then you meet me the lion!!

I know some of y'all can't relate because your women are Portable (trouble makers) with a little touch of Mike Tysongrin...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Hambivert: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
"Inheritance of quarrels" should be a situational and conditional something.

If one 'buys' issues of their partner without knowing the originating cause, then that person is led only by emotions. One must always apply 80% Logic, 5% emotions and 15% intuition before any decision is made.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by nkemoma(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Depends

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by DoubleMo6: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Go and study loyalty in relationships...... Simple

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Pansophism: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Depends.

If she is a troublesome woman, then I will be indifferent to all her fights. But again, how will I end up with a troublesome woman in the first place?

But by default, my woman is very peaceful. And if she has a legitimate fight with anyone, then it is most likely that the person really is the aggressor.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by marvellous2222: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:
it all depend, if my partner have impacted positive into my life....
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by anytexy: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
A friend to his enemy is his enemy too". So they say oo!
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Kingluqman(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
How I go inherit beef? I no like Wahala abeg, if anyone hurt her, I go try calm her make she move on. But for me to hate that person, lailai.

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by inoki247: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol inheritance ni...

So because someone have issues with my partner mak I follow dey keep malice what if that's your helper u go allow ur partner beef put u for poverty..
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by jojothaiv(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kamari!

Na wetin Paul talk be that.

Have noticed something lately once your partner complain about your behavior it's better you change but once na just flings, chop and clean mouth advocate, dem no go talk anything until them dot the I and they move on.
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by guywitzerogal(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

how old re you?
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by SeriouslySense(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin grin grin

You have time for nonsense.
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by illicit(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
I don't

I try to be the bridge
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by ERCROSS(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:

If the partner we're talking about is my wife, hell yes.
But if na girlfriend, OYO is her case
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by EmperorAlonzo1: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
E no concern me
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by IMASTEX: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
When your partner & the person reunite which happens in most cases. What then happen to you that wasn't offended directly by the person grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Abifarin16: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:

if the person is wrong yes. but I will be honest enough to tell my partner if their are wrong in the case but not publicly.

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by DonroxyII: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:
An Alpha Personality (Self-centered Personality) Doesn't give a Damn as far as No be ihm Territory Except He Wan Form class.

A Beta Personality(Someone running on Emotions) Must Rise/Low as their Patner....

A Sigma Personality(Someone running on Reasonableness) Will check the facts of the Matter & Respond accordingly to Institute Corrective Measures .... These are My People Before My Patner put me for trouble wey no suppose happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Isaacvin(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Though it depends but I'm definitely going to b concerned cos i'll b responsible for ironing out the issue. So the outcome will determine!!!
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by bigdawg7: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
I don’t inherit people’s beef except my siblings

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Question Is For The Men! / Who Is Responsible For Traditional Marriage / Emotional Connection Is Important In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.