Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK (24149 Views)

Visa Alone No Longer Guarantees Entry - Uk Announces Travel Requirements / UK Announces New Visa Application Centre In Port Harcourt / How To Complete the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by Calitoscassius(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Kalvan:
[/b]

Can’t you people phucking read?

“[b]The UK home office said persons who need the travel permit are those who were previously eligible to visit the UK without a visa and not already legally resident in the UK”
Some of them can read but cannot comprehend. grin
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by arantess: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2023
bigdawg7:
Then you should tell us the cause
Read

Don't be lazy, read the article
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by flokii: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Very ignorant assertions grin grin

So you can not be killed in Naigeria? Police kill Naigerians daily.

Hardly will a Policeman in Nigeria see you decently dressed either in your car on on foot and open fire on you.. but once you're a person of colour in the White man's land, you're automatically an endangered specie and infact a suspected criminal in the eyes of the racist White Police.
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by flokii: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2023
justwise:

How about those Nigerians killed in Nigeria by Nigerians? Was it because they decided to live in black man land?

When you say Nigerians killed in Nigeria by Nigerians, I.assume you're referring to robbery, kidnapping and insecurity cases.. well, those can be tackled and peace restored (South West is a good example of peaceful region in.Nigeria).

A black person living in the White man's land can be likened to a chicken doing yanga in front of chicken republic restaurant.. one day is one day, they'll get him/her.
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by Dialpad: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2023
You are silly.... look at this lunatic, asking his dad why he nutted in his mom.

Shey you are not well trained... you will be trained outside.

Kalvan:
[/b]

Can’t you people phucking read?

“[b]The UK home office said persons who need the travel permit are those who were previously eligible to visit the UK without a visa and not already legally resident in the UK”
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by justwise(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2023
flokii:

When you say Nigerians killed in Nigeria by Nigerians, I.assume you're referring to robbery, kidnapping and insecurity cases.. well, those can be tackled and peace restored (South West is a good example of peaceful region in.Nigeria).

A black person living in the White man's land can be likened to a chicken doing yanga in front of chicken republic restaurant.. one day is one day, they'll get him/her.

You are obiously living in an alternative universe or lying to yourself
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by Newton2024: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
flokii:

I hate arguing with people like you.
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by ruffhandu: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
justwise:

Some of you just post for the sake of it, did you actually read the article let a lone understand it?
You lack understanding, you just understand with your head.
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by Calitoscassius(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
flokii:

Hardly will a Policeman in Nigeria see you decently dressed either in your car on on foot and open fire on you.. but once you're a person of colour in the White man's land, you're automatically an endangered specie and infact a suspected criminal in the eyes of the racist White Police.
naa! Not quite, you have being misinformed, i a black man born and raised in white man's land, after 45 years i am still here not shot by a white cop.
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by Kalvan: 3:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Dialpad:
You are silly.... look at this lunatic, asking his dad why he nutted in his mom.

Shey you are not well trained... you will be trained outside.

I blame the condom that broke while your lunatic father phucked your wh-ore of a mother
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by duro4chang(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2023
Newton2024:
See you disgracing yourself grandpa. And it is with this type of brain you support Buhari and now Tinubu. Shame on you helinues.

For your information, this rule also applies to Americans and Nigerians are exempted. You need wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Then I don't know why you Agbadorians are anti-japa after destroying the country beyond remedy.
Another toxic posts from you
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by Mall: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Some of them can read but cannot comprehend. grin
Yes, I heard about this, but my family needs a sponsorship visa to the UK, can anyone tell me what to do in this case?
Re: UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK by Polasq: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2023
Mall:
Yes, I heard about this, but my family needs a sponsorship visa to the UK, can anyone tell me what to do in this case?
Hello, strange as it may seem, there are a lot more people in the UK at the moment, and I also moved here with my wife. We waited a long time for our visa to be issued, but we decided that we would do an independent family visa uk and we succeeded thanks to sponsors, but time is of the essence when it comes to reuniting with family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Imo Airport: DJ Barbie, Others Survive ( Video) / Danfo Bus Crashed Into A Toyota Camry In Ikorodu (photos) / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.