Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO (3416 Views)

They Killed Him And Bend His Hand Like Fowl Blackaxe vs Eiye- PHOTOS / Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos / Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Anticultism: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2023
Add Nigerian view on whatsap.

+393510508283

So this video that has been going viral since yesterday.

The clash between and Eiye at Illorin, Kwara State.

This might be one of the most graphics view you have ever seen, thats why I didn't post it at first, make many people first see am first, because many NV family dey complain say una nor dey fit sleep for night because of graphics Update

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by illicit(m): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2023
undecided
Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by MrsTwrite(f): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Creamypie(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2023
Anticultism:
Add Nigerian view on whatsap.

+393510508283

I never see your status update oh

2 Likes

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Anticultism: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2023
illicit:
undecided

Hi I'm so sorry for the delay...

At this point they were struggling to position his head like a goat own. So they can cut it. The guy was alive and fighting back embarassed

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Anticultism: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2023
More

Then this was when they started cutting the head of their rival while he was still alive

2 Likes

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Anticultism: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Then this was the final result

1 Like

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by loko50(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2023
May God have mercy on his soul
Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by falcon01: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2023
Most Graphic? Taaa! I've seen worse!!
Who remembered this video where a guy was gutted gradually while alive, they cut his stomach removed his parts gradually while he was alive, I don’t even know how they kept him alive but he witnessed 90% of the process until they pulled out a shotgun and gave him a serious headache poor bustard!

2 Likes

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by clinician2x: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Haha 😄 🤣 😂
Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Kylexy21: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2023
Pls add my number to be able to view your status
Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Abbie334(f): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2023
No gain, no pay. Saynotocultism

1 Like

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by illicit(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2023
falcon01:
Most Graphic? Taaa! I've seen worse!!
Who remembered this video where a guy was gutted gradually while alive, they cut his stomach removed his parts gradually while he was alive, I don’t even know how they kept him alive but he witnessed 90% of the process until they pulled out a shotgun and gave him a serious headache poor bustard!

Mexican

Right?

I have seen one like that, Mexican, two guys been gutted and slapped left and right in the process

1 Like

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by falcon01: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2023
illicit:

Mexican

Right?

I have seen one like that, Mexican, two guys been gutted and slapped left and right in the process
exactly!! And there's this one where he was captured by terrorris and was beheaded from behind that looked really painful and there's another where a Mexican cartel member was skinned alive them mofos are crazy!

1 Like

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by BigYash: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Them behead that guy alive.. Watched the video yesterday.. Omo I shock.. Just slice person neck like chicken.. Mehn! These guys are not humans

1 Like

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by oyatz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is where I expect Emir of Ilorin , Alfa Labeeb Agbaji ,Alfa Okuta Agidi ,Alfa Salami Ayodeji and all the Alfas in Ilorin to come-in and ban cultism in Ilorin.

Twenty five years ago, it was unheard of, that Cults were having free reign in Ilorin.

5 Likes

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Anticultism: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
oyatz:
This is where I expect Emir of Ilorin , Alfa Labeeb Agbaji ,Alfa Okuta Agidi ,Alfa Salami Ayodeji and all the Alfas in Ilorin to come-in and ban cultism in Ilorin.

Twenty five years ago, it was unheard of, that Cults were having free reign in Ilorin.
May God help us
Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by pinkguy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funny country police are watching no arrest lol zoo of a country

2 Likes

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by BlackAdam65: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
lol send more
Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
This are the criminals DSS ought to be going after not emefiele and Bawa who are facing persecution by Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Shinjawestside: 6:07am On Sep 06, 2023
oyatz:

What's the difference between cultist and head slamming mohammadian terrorists?

1 Like

Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Shinjawestside: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2023
It will not be well with cultists and head slamming mohammadian terrorists..

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Anticultism: 6:20am On Sep 06, 2023
Shinjawestside:
It will not be well with cultists and head slamming mohammadian terrorists..

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

Lol. South South and South West including South East are involved in this cultism.

It is only the Northern Nigeria that didn't involve so much in cultism. I reported their own cult killing just once.
Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by MrAbufayed: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Anticultism:

Lol. South South and South West including South East are involved in this cultism.

It is only the Northern Nigeria that didn't involve so much in cultism. I reported their own cult killing just once.
Taraba abi?
Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by Thomthom(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nawaoo there is something about this cult that nobody is telling us..
Re: They Bend His Neck Like Goat Own And Slice It Blackaxe Vs Eiye Kwara State VIDEO by 43Ronin: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2023
dis one eiye is given free hands to kill aiyes anyhow in Yorubaland abi are dey using cult excuse to mine skulls

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures: They Raped My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead / Man With No Face And Woman With One Leg Have Baby Girl Who Is Perfectly Healthy / New Photos Of Lady Whose Nude Photos Went Viral After 3rd Mainland Bridge Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.