Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. (18098 Views)

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by parkervero(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
SimeonOTC:

Why I you tired of it?

Though, I quit my computer instructor job last week grin

It's demanding and the company pay late. Imagine by now I've not been paid.

What are you doing now?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by SimeonOTC(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
parkervero:

It's demanding and the company pay late. Imagine by now I've not been paid.

What are you doing now?

Abeg as for that late payment, if I am to advise you, just STOP.. I hate it with passion..

I have opened my computer business centre.. though, it took me years of planning and preparation.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Plight21(f): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2023
Course: Linguistics

I'm into content Writing.

Though the gigs aren't coming regularly, It's sometimes hell.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ThiagoKid(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2023
youngelder:

Bro? Any updates?

The salary structure is 140 - 150k
That is why I haven't reach out to you, yet.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by murtaj(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2023
Resources to learn, tutor, guidelines and everything you can share that would be beneficial, please sir
Luu40:

What kinda of help do you want?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Luu40: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
murtaj:
Resources to learn, tutor, guidelines and everything you can share that would be beneficial, please sir

Go to Youtube and follow the following channels:
1. Technology for Teachers and Students
2. Chester Tugwel
3. Leila Gharani
4. Tutorials Point and Look for their MS Excel playlist
5. Kevin Stratvert

Have your laptop and install MS Office 2021,or prefably Office365(This is a paid version).

Please be informed that learning any IT skill requires patience, practice, dedication, and above all, being goal-oriented (purpose-driven).

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
ThiagoKid:

The salary structure is 140 - 150k
That is why I haven't reach out to you, yet.

Okay. Thank you.

I presently earn above that...

But I do remotely foŕ abit lesser..
grin
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ThiagoKid(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
youngelder:

Okay. Thank you.

I presently earn above that...

But I do remotely foŕ abit lesser..
grin
you don write the exam? grin
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
ThiagoKid:
you don write the exam? grin

Which exam?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by murtaj(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Much appreciated
Thank you!
Luu40:

Go to Youtube and follow the following channels:
1. Technology for Teachers and Students
2. Chester Tugwel
3. Leila Gharani
4. Tutorials Point and Look for their MS Excel playlist
5. Kevin Stratvert

Have your laptop and install MS Office 2021,or prefably Office365(This is a paid version).

Please be informed that learning any IT skill requires patience, practice, dedication, and above all, being goal-oriented (purpose-driven).

Good luck

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ThiagoKid(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
youngelder:

Which exam?
grin CIPM
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 12:30am On Sep 10, 2023
ThiagoKid:
grin CIPM

I'm on it.. preparing for Dec exams
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Iamsammii(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2023
Dannydrums889:
According to the topic above

What did you study and what are you doing presently?

Get in and let's discuss

I studied Electrical Engineering now currently trading Forex

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by nevplus(m): 5:49am On Sep 11, 2023
Dannydrums889:

How is the bread business and did you have idea about it when you are in school?
Yeah, the business is putting food on my table but needs huge capital to make it standard

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Websters: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2023
MVLOX:
I studied Physics and Chemistry at the College of Education, I proceeded to the university of Petroleum resources, Effurun to study Geology. Currently I work part time as a logistics officer, A part-time teacher and A remote search engine evaluator....
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ThiagoKid(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2023
youngelder:

I'm on it.. preparing for Dec exams
Oh, okay, brother.

You said you switched careers. How was the process for you switching to HR while starting from scratch?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
ThiagoKid:

Oh, okay, brother.

You said you switched careers. How was the process for you switching to HR while starting from scratch?
I started professionally as a HR.
My educational background is Mech Engr.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by EmmyNorse(m): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2023
JohnnA1:
Na wa o, so what was the point of all that brain racking you did in Biochem? undecided

Could have as well studied Statistics as that would have helped you more in your business.
I actually liked biochem, but the love of money no gree me concentrate.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by EmmyNorse(m): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Bukola94:
U are a money man
e no easy like that oh
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by EmmyNorse(m): 1:42am On Sep 13, 2023
ghettochild:

Jeez man!
I did biochem too...am a nails technician
it doesn't matter what you studied oh, all you need is to apply your problem solving mentality you acquired in school in one business or so and hope the best

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by toritech: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
akaahs:

I want to learn data analysis, what ll be ur advice?

Then you can join this free data analysis bootcamp for starters

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by omababe(f): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2023
Plight21:

Instead of waiting for writing gigs, why not start publishing on Amazon?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Gluckshustle(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
I initially studied Microbiology, but I'm currently working as a forex trader and digital marketer. I'm truly grateful for the opportunity to acquire these skills because they have granted me the freedom to live life on my terms and find happiness.

In all honesty, the Internet is a remarkable gift to our generation. All you need is a cell phone or laptop and an internet connection to get started.

I must admit that our country doesn't provide many job opportunities for those who study fields like mine, which is why I want to encourage anyone reading this to embrace the online world. The digital era is upon us, and it's best to adapt early.

Feel free to reach out to me via my signature if you need any guidance.
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Edu93: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Cutezt:
Mass Com

Into video production now and i have not set my eyes on my school cert since 2015. Never used it for once
Please how do I go about getting into this field.
I'm really interested
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Rubyjade: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
wink
Plight21:

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by harrend(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I studied Urban and Regional Planning. Na programming I day use get my daily bread.
We thank God for wisdom
WHERE ARE U WORKING AS A PROGRAMER?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by fnep2smooth(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
harrend:

WHERE ARE U WORKING AS A PROGRAMER?
Remotely
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by harrend(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
fnep2smooth:
Remotely
FOR A COMPANY? OR SELF EMPLOYED?
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by fnep2smooth(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
harrend:

FOR A COMPANY?
OR SELF EMPLOYED?
Both
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Ugaboy: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
youngelder:

Whatsapp?With the number on your profile?
yes
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Plight21(f): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
omababe:

Instead of waiting for writing gigs, why not start publishing on Amazon?
How do one go about that
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Alonso80(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
SoftHeart:
Studied Mechanical Engineering, Power/Plant Engineering, then proceed to study Petrochemical and Gas Process Field Operations. Now working remotely as a freelance Document Formatter.
Can I get your WhatsApp contacts please? Need to contact you concerning the above. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 7 Ways To Spend Your First Salary / Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi Named “Commonwealth Young Person Of The Year” / Help, My Work Is Messing With My Mental Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.