Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,888 members, 7,851,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours (49802 Views)

India Create Global Uproar As Prime Minister Modi Replaces India With "Bharat" / 'We Are Not A Bird But A Nation': Turkey Changes Name To Türkiye / Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by uuzba(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
People are wearing shoulder pad and claiming right these days.

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Needreallady(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Well I think those Glorious Day When Naira will beat the dollar as the same rate is fast approaching🇳🇬
Climate change will really favour Africa because we have Naturally stable minerals resources land, weather unlike those white land..
#Unitedafrica🖤💛💙⚪⚫
#UnityAfrica
#Batisworking🇳🇬
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by enemyofprogress: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nigeria is next

You no get man you dey buy new pant who wan comot am for you 😂
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by olaztek(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Turkey to Turkiye, India to bahrat, Nigeria to UAR.
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Needreallady(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Needreallady:
Well I think those Glorious Day When Naira will beat the dollar as the same rate is fast approaching🇳🇬
Climate change will really favour Africa because we have Naturally stable minerals resources land, weather unlike those white land..
#Unitedafrica🖤💛💙⚪⚫
#UnityAfrica
#Batisworking🇳🇬

1 Like

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Famous606: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
sunshineV:
that's because you lack proper education
To me i feel you just lost ,so painful for someone like you to think like this.

1 Like

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Mccullum: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
That's their problem 😞
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Needreallady(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Well all trader should trade carefully because dollars can fall anytime from now..right now 1 dollar is 758naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by XAUBulls: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2023
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by jetguy(m): 1:17am On Sep 06, 2023
Is that man name pronounced as Mumu or abi na my eyes the pain me ni...

I CUM IN PEACE 😔
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Bacteria8: 1:18am On Sep 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
Change of name is changing the label on a bottle without changing the content.

If you like change Nigeria's name to Heaven, it won't stop corruption neither will that stop ignoramuses from electing the worst among us.

Some of you just don't have sense. Is that what they're talking about sad
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Truthday: 1:27am On Sep 06, 2023
oz4real83:
They are lucky they didn't add that "stan" to their name, the bombing would have been unfathomable shocked

Especially Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan right. Thinking with foot
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Obesity(m): 1:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Malroux:
Nigeria will soon be Biafra.
Funny bone 🍖 😂
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by iammolise(m): 1:49am On Sep 06, 2023
Dikastan:
The name come sound Arabic
India and Arab, how many difference dey between them, they're brothers, Some Indians believe the Arabs were Indians who deserted from the empire centuries ago. One delusional Indian I know once assumed that all religion birthed from Hindu, that Hindu is the first ever religion. cheesy

1 Like

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Badonasty(m): 3:28am On Sep 06, 2023
That as always been it’s name
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Dancebreaker: 3:56am On Sep 06, 2023
clinician2x:

Make sure your children get good education. It is too late for you but don't fail your children.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Dancebreaker: 3:59am On Sep 06, 2023
iammolise:
India and Arab, how many difference dey between them, they're brothers, Some Indians believe the Arabs were Indians who deserted from the empire centuries ago. One delusional Indian I know once assumed that all religion birthed from Hindu, that Hindu is the first ever religion. cheesy

Which religion doesn't say that?
Any self-respecting Oluwo or Dibia will tell you Ifa or Amadioha is the first religion. Na normal.
Our people from the Middle East will claim same, Egyptians certainly from Isis/Horus time too.

1 Like

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by obedience4(m): 4:03am On Sep 06, 2023
musicwriter:
Intelligent people would always want to be themselves. And what I know for sure is that enslaved people would reclaim, not just their names but their languages, Gods, education, etc. It's a question of time.
If people as dumb as England could discard the languages given them by their colonial masters, then we should be ashamed of ourselves still cherishing the English language and the name of countries they gave us here in Africa.

Yet you are passing your information here on nairaland in English language
Chinese is not even among the top ten most used language, that didn't stop the Chinese people from developing to wear they are today
Funny people like you don't even know their heritage, haven't been to their ancestral home, can't speak their native language, don't even use their native name
Don't even buy and pertronise made in Nigeria proudcuts
Yet will come here and start preaching colonialism.

PS, tell us who colonized the British empire
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by MrBONE2(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Malroux:
Nigeria will soon be Biafra.
And Africa will soon change its name to WAKANDA LAND and will make KiVuKi Land it Capital and then my BaBu King of KiVuKi would be the King of Kings of Wakanda Land grin

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by spartachico(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Borat of bharat
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by AllBlack: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2023
clinician2x:

Make sure your children get good education. It is too late for you but don't fail your children.

sarrrrr vage

1 Like

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Dikastan: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=clinician2x post=125604599]

Make sure your children get good education. It is too late for you but don't fail your children.[/quote)
I don't engage slowpokes
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by phemmyfour: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2023
Dikastan:
The name come sound Arabic
slavery name
The indus River remains part of their history

1 Like

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Kingking001: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2023
Bha-RAT.omo,expecting more vaccines for another round of RATs epidemic
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Josbreed: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2023
majorgr:
Actually indians always recognise that Bharat is an Hindi word for India so it's not a new thing to them. They even have Bharat Benz as a brand which means Indian Benz.

A Hindi, not an Hindi.
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by GodHimself: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by sunshineV(f): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2023
spiSeyi:

Your response portrays you as the one who lacks proper education. Can't you be civil for once learn to respect other people's opinion in a public forum
you're a dumb ass if you think that's am opinion. you lack education in all ramifications
Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by spiSeyi: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2023
sunshineV:
you're a dumb ass if you think that's am opinion. you lack education in all ramifications
Mr. Education, it is obvious that you passed through school but school did not pass through yougrin grin

1 Like

Re: India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yet we won’t rename niggerarea. What a joke 😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Is Forcefully Bathed In Public By His Friends (Pictures) - Cameroun / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! / City Wide Power Outage Hits San Fransisco, See The Shocking Aftermath In Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.