Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. (3847 Views)

Nigeria Google Adsen.se Account Urgently Needed / Top 10 Best PPC (pay Per Click) Publisher Networks For 2014 / Pls, Any Publisher In The House? For Exercise Book Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2011
If you.per reading this i believe you're a google publisher. I am a publisher too, i want to ask if there is another means of claiming our money other than the dormicilliary account, also i want to know if i can deposit a cheque that bears a different name into a dormicilliary account. E.g my google cheque bears adebola johnson can i deposit it into an account with different name.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Godmother(f): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
To your first question, you can get your money only by paying into a dom account. That's the only option available to Nigerians as of now. To your second question, you cant pay a check into a dom account with a different name. The money can only be paid into an account bearing the same name as the name on your check
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by 2sexy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
If the name is the problem, simply log in to your adsense account and change the name to reflect the name for the dorm.

TIP: if you have made good amount of money from adsense, simply sell it on flippa.com . Goto flippa.com and see how much adsense sites are sold for. You will be amazed at what you are sitting on--GOLD! Adsense site sell like hot cake. Simply click on 'just sold' tab and see things for yourself. It like killing two birds with one stone.

If you need help in this regard, I can help you.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by 2sexy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
If the name is the problem, simply log in to your adsense account and change the name to reflect the name for the dorm.

TIP: if you have made good amount of money from adsense, simply sell it on flippa.com . Goto flippa.com and see how much adsense sites are sold for. You will be amazed at what you are sitting on--GOLD! Adsense site sell like hot cake. Simply click on 'just sold' tab and see things for yourself. It like killing two birds with one stone.

If you need help in this regard, I can help you.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2011
Dearest and Best Google Publishers, Try YouTube traffic to maximize your Google Adsense Earnings
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 17, 2011
@GODMOTHER. Thanks for your answer, i was thinking it could be possible, but thanks for the clarification.

@2sexy, I dont really think selling my adsense account is a good idea, but i'll check the site out.

@blogexpert. Please tell me more about the youtube traffic, increasing traffic is everybody dream.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by 2sexy(m): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2011
Hey buddy, I didnt imply thay you should sell your adsens account. Besides it is not possible to do so and that is also against Google's TOS.

I am talking about the website itself. Hope you didn't use blogger.com to make your adsense money because it is not possible to seller blogger base websites.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
@2sexy My site are wordpress products, but am not selling them, they're doing fine enough to cover my bills, So why selling? I mean why do people decide to sell when they can make massive income with their website?
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Naijajobs01(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
Google adsense is not a get rich quick program that earns you money overnight. You need to work earnestly hard to make it with adsense. But in the long run with persistence am sure you will be happy with your returns daily.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by abmart: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
Please can someone use to apply for the adsense account?
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
Yes you can apply with , but you must have a quality blog content. You can read this for further explanation
http://adeaugustus.hubpages.com/hub/how-i-got-accepted goodluck.
@naijajob1 yeah, you're right, but signing up as a google publisher means one thing that such person is up to the task. And it's not that difficult, with perseverance and luck, the cheque will soon roll in.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Godmother(f): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2011
adeaugustus:

Yes you can apply with , but you must have a quality blog content. You can read this for further explanation
http://adeaugustus.hubpages.com/hub/how-i-got-accepted goodluck.
@naijajob1 yeah, you're right, but signing up as a google publisher means one thing that such person is up to the task. And it's not that difficult, with perseverance and luck, the cheque will soon roll in.

Is hubpages your only source of adsense revenue?
You can try webanswers. Its one of the best I know of.
http://www.webanswers.com/account-tracking-token.cfm?code=naijaadsense
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by 2sexy(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2011
One thing I know about google adsense when promoting is that you should always target high paying adsense keywords and your ad placement should be favourable as well.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2011
@2sexy, I use webanswers too, , also have a blog on webs.com. Webanswers would have been the best, but the revenue is not continous, once a user is not activate for some days then the earning drops gradually until nothing. At a point in time, i made €2 per day, later €3, Now it's €5 per day with at least 10 answers per day, THINKING of starting a forum like this, how much do you think a website like nairaland would make for a start?

http://adeaugustus..com
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
abmart:

Please can someone use to apply for the adsense account?

Yes, but you need to buy a custom domain for it first.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by 2sexy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
adeaugustus don't go for a forum yet. You can't survive it if you lack funds because you will have to invite people and keep them. Most people use adword for this.

I will advice that you start with a blog, a paid blog. This is better than using blogger in terms of ranking and other SEO benefit. For instance, I have blog. I copied content and pasted them to my blog and did not even drive traffic to the blog. But I still manage to earn a few clicks on my adsense ads from google and yahoo search engine traffic. But this will NEVER happen with blogger. There are other benefit why paid blog is 100% better than free blog and paid blog only cost 5k to set them up.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2011
@2sexy Thank you! I am thinking of starting a blog too, but i am afraid of moving my content from hubpages, they have great page rank over there, but the revenue sharing is 60/40, which makes blog more better 100%. If i start a blog, it means i will have to start from the scarp! SEO. I'll let you know when i make my decision. Thanks anyway.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by karlxavier(m): 3:08am On Oct 21, 2011
this is a quite nice thread.@2sexy and odas,pls can you guy help put me through this adsense biz and this website flipping biz and also how to get this high paying keyword.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by 2sexy(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2011
Karlxavier, i can help you with tips. But it won't help you go far if you are just starting.

You may need to purchase ebooks to further enhance your learning.dont be push away by this because I paid the price and thats how I know all I am sharing.

There is money in adsense but if you don't know what you are doing, you will end up slaving yourself.

I have an ebook called Adsense Master Plan. It is a master plan indeed because it has everything that you need to know about adsense and if you can make just 20 dollr per month from adsense in a space of 3months, you can sell that website for 500 dollr. Adsense site is hot cake.

I also have 5 detailed ebooks for selling websites. I just have to tell you the truth, tips can't help go far because there detailed approach that I can't explain in tips.

If you need them, just call my number above.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Dainy1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by erniewhez(m): 4:42am On Oct 23, 2011
i need to know about these adsense, youtube traffic and paid blogs. who can help train me. i seriously want to start ds internet biz.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by 2sexy(m): 5:02am On Oct 23, 2011
Erniewhez, if you need help, call me. My number is just a few post above this1.

Only if you are really willing to learn.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by erniewhez(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2011
interesting post
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
Just for thought. I started an automobile blog just for fun sometime ago and was surprised that adsense money started coming in recently long after i abondoned it.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by Taiw(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2011
i dont see any reasons why people should sell their website with adsense on it. www.funnyfindings..com
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by donnie(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2011
Maximize advertising revenues by using the e-planning ad sevrer. e-planning  is a tool designed to maximize online businesses’ profitability. It offers the Publishers a set of innovative products for each of their customers. You may increase your sales and optimize your processes with a clear knowledge of WHICH and HOW MANY available inventory (ad spaces) you have.With powerful segmentation and behavioural targeting tools, e-planning enables you to reach the right audience with a customized and effective message wherever they may be on your sites.With DSM, e-planning creates new sales channels for the online business.  DSM is a simple and customized platform for managing online adertising sales directly without sales force.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by highland(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
Tell us more about this youtube traffic please.
Re: To Nigeria Google Adsense Publisher Only. by elnino3(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
2sexy i am interested in the flippa stuff...i already hv an account n i hv about 3blogs to flip..pls how can u help me in terms of how do i pay my listing fee and how do i get my money from them..thank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Bounce Back Against , Pound, Euro, Dollars @ 400 Pix / Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks To People. / Partners Needed For A Lucrative Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.