Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Work And Live In Qatar, Uae, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Kuwait - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Work And Live In Qatar, Uae, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Kuwait (3859 Views)

G / Live And Work In Qatar / Live And Work In Qatar With A 5yrs Visa Plus Live And Work In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work And Live In Qatar, Uae, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Kuwait by saviolat: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2010
INTERESTED IN WORKING IN QATAR, UAE, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN AND KUWAIT KINDLY CONTACT US AT saviolatravels@ymail.com

The GCC region of which comprises amongst others kingdom of Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, is experiencing a surge in their respective economies and so are in need of highly skilled peopled that can contribute to and re-engineer their respective economies.

They have one of the most organized labour system in the world as apart from other benefits, on getting a jobĀ  you are provided with accommodation, car and other sundry benefits as an employee.

Interested in working in any of the aforementioned countries kindly contact us as as we provide 5 years work visa and resident permit with job placement and provisional accommodation in any of the aforementioned countries in the middle east.

INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CONTACT US AT OR SEND EMAIL TO US FOR MORE ENQUIRIES

+974 3381 5389

saviolatravels@ymail.com

1 Like

Re: Work And Live In Qatar, Uae, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Kuwait by marvel1(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2013
Pls what's the procedure of getting the visa? And what's the up front fees
Re: Work And Live In Qatar, Uae, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Kuwait by Jamji: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2013
do we still trust all these qatar runs?
Re: Work And Live In Qatar, Uae, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Kuwait by marvel1(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2013
I don't really know, but I don't think all will be fake. Its just to get the right person to help. All of them with a different story.
Re: Work And Live In Qatar, Uae, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Kuwait by Anomnity: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2013
The only way to know the one that is true is that you demand you only pay when the visa is ready.Many advertise in this manner.It shows they're confident.But even at that confirm first from a visa expert that the visa is genuine before you pay or they could hand you an 'oluwole visa' & you joyfully pay only to realise later its fake by the time authorities nab you at the airport.
Re: Work And Live In Qatar, Uae, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Kuwait by marvel1(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2013
I really wish I could get a real agent...this country is frustrating only the person with a corrupt mind, that can really make it here. My dream country is Canada. This guy who wants to get me the dubai working Visa, said that I should pay him 350k that. When I get there and start working they will deduct the rest pay from my salary. He also said its a 2years Visa. And its a security job. I don't just know who to trust. God help me.
Re: Work And Live In Qatar, Uae, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Kuwait by Jamji: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
marvel1: I really wish I could get a real agent...this country is frustrating only the person with a corrupt mind, that can really make it here. My dream country is Canada. This guy who wants to get me the dubai working Visa, said that I should pay him 350k that. When I get there and start working they will deduct the rest pay from my salary. He also said its a 2years Visa. And its a security job. I don't just know who to trust. God help me.

dont fall for it, might be a ploy to get your money
Re: Work And Live In Qatar, Uae, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Kuwait by Tassembly(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jamji:

dont fall for it, might be a ploy to get your money

Is your ticket and accomodation included in the 350k ,i have worked in dubai and you only go with visit visa and secure employment,with 2mth visit,you are ok, the guy will only do visit visa for you and when you get there,you still have to go for interview to get that job after paying 350k, but with that 350k i will do ur 2month, ticket,also your accomodation for 2month and job arrangement,once job is secured which you will,the company that employ you will give you accomodation once they finish processing your employment visa.you will then do medical to get residence,all this done by the company employing.without medical,dubai government will not grant residence,so tell me how the guy want to do 2years visa for you. Employment visa is only valid for 2 to 3month maximum.within that time,your residence will be in process.anyway o8o5 37 26 9 30. 4more

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation: Did I Just Get Duped Or Am Still A Novice. / 7 Best Angel Investors Funding African Startups / Avoid Using Tingg.com.ng For Bill Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.