Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? (19185 Views)

First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by ismodiwa(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Never been on a plane before..

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Opanka44(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
harqinhola:
Ethiopia

I haven't traveled on plane in my life. I'm over 33. And I feel really ashamed.

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Opanka44(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
ednut1:
2005 to London with Bellview airline . The airline had a crash recently but we don buy ticket since. My eyes were wide open during the trip, my mama dey read bible all through 🤣. The ticket was 70k or 90k that year.

I haven't used the plane before. I feel some how saying this. I'm 33yrs old
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Opanka44(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mindlog:
2005, Enugu to Lagos.

I'm just watching. God when will I ever board a plane ? When?
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Opanka44(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kingdemu:
UAE via Addis Ababa

Pls help me,.I haven't boarded a plane in my life
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by OZIOGU1: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Make we no lie....oyinbo people dey try for research. Before dem go put together any course, dem don run extensive research. That's why if anyone run the course, he go surely get value

I can tell you that I came back and I became a hot cake in my establishment, truth is that, we have a long way to go in Nigeria when it comes to research and development of impactful projects in citizens career
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by shekonz(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
ednut1:
2005 to London with Bellview airline . The airline had a crash recently but we don buy ticket since. My eyes were wide open during the trip, my mama dey read bible all through 🤣. The ticket was 70k or 90k that year.

A ticket to heathrow London is roughly N2m now less than 18yrs after...

From 90k to 2M.. sad
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by maryalloy(f): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Me Uyo to Abuja by Ibom air in December 2021
Come see prayer nah grin grin
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by alfajohn: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Makurdi to lagos Airforce Hercules C130 oshofree. 1 was twenty years
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by rezzy: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Excursion, we didn't travel anywhere just moving on the ground like we wanted to fly .2002
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Mindlog: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Opanka44:

Someday....keep faith.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by savcy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
I have never boarded a plane before. It's a dream I wish to see come true. I hope I do so soon.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by rickleye: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
My regret to this day from California to Nigeria 1986
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by rickleye: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
LaSenior:
see you wey I dey plan to apologize for calling you lamba you don involve my linage join

As you don involve my linage now I hope it makes you feel better grin grin grin grin grin

Lol 😂
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by BRATISLAVA: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
So many children here.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by BRATISLAVA: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Opanka44:

I haven't traveled on plane in my life. I'm over 33. And I feel really ashamed.

There's nothing to it. Once you land it's a forgotten memory.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by currency10(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lagos to Abuja with return ticket me and my kid bro I flew with air peace 2021..... it's was like am flying to America am so happy 😁😁 that day I will never forget and also scared after the plane was on air..... I was holding my Bible funny enough the man besides me was also holding Quran 🤣🤣🤣🤣 before I know the man was praying me too I was also praying I told my brother were two son of our mother only
... We just both look each other and smile 😁😁😁.

Before we know in 45 minutes time we land in Abuja ...I just looked at my brother face again we just put on a beautiful smile and said thank God ✝️
It's was a memorable experience.

When we are flying back we are just doing shakara snaping pictures every where even inside the aircraft airport no more scaring again...I thank God I did it and I pray to fly again... international.

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by merits(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Visman:
Myself i traveled from Abuja to Lagos in December 2011

Mine Portharcourt to Jos.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by BABYBULLETIN: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ph to Abuja
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by ednut1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
shekonz:

A ticket to heathrow London is roughly N2m now less than 18yrs after...

From 90k to 2M.. sad
foreign airlines then were around 120 to 150k
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by TheEnforcer: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
007Marvel:

Same, why e be say if we dey go for the first time, na always Atl. Blacks too many for ATL
Its the straight flight to the US without stop over.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Donangelo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
From Owerri to Lagos and Lagos back to Owerri.
Thanks to my Company.

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Omodua(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Celepope:
Lagos to Atlanta, GA 15 years ago. I still remember that trip like it was yesterday.
My friend, don't lie. Which flight took you to Atlanta, Georgia?

There is God!
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by joelsky: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abuja to Lagos in 2019 for WAEC international recruitment interview I was too confident I would ace. Well, after the disappointment from the interview I decided to come back by Marco polo.

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by babaowambe: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
1975 London -accra-lagos
2001 Lagos - London
2003 Dublin -london Lagos return
2005/2007 dublin-paris-lagos return
2017 Dublin -instabul-lagos
2020 dublin-abudabi - Lagos return
2020 Lagos abuja
2018/2019-dublin London
2021 Dublin -frankfurt--abuja-adis ababa-stockholm Dublin
2023dublin London return

2 Likes

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by juman(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
You never entered plane and so what?

People lives different levels in life.
Many people like us see people living in lagos as special. The person might be living under the bridge but return to village forming.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Opanka44(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

There's nothing to it. Once you land it's a forgotten memory.

Pls drop something for me to eat biko
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Opanka44(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mindlog:

Someday....keep faith.

Pls drop something for me to eat, Biko 🙏🙏
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by wheelchairboy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Visman:
Myself i traveled from Abuja to Lagos in December 2011

2022 Lagos to Abuja, return trip
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by kogi2010: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
DUBAI AND DOHA QATAR
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by lakefist(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
ednut1:
this is how you people disgrace your lineage. Explain this

😂😂😂😂
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by lakefist(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Opanka44:

When the time is right, you will.

My first time was August via Turkish airline. Had a stop over at Istanbul before enroute to Heathrow.

I could hardly sleep because it was my first time.
Overall, I return all Glory for God 🙏🏿

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Truck Load Of Grains Falls On Ikorodu Road (Photos) / Traffic Advisory As APC Presidential Rally Holds In Lagos (Updated) / Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.