Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria - Autos (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (835881 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Clearing A Vehicle In Lagos / Know The Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Dove16: 1:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Hello Femi,

I do know a lot of readers been asking you for some useful information regarding Vehicle clearing, please pardon me. I have found myself in the same shoes today. Can you please let me know how much it would surely cost me to clear 2006 Land Rover SE V8 Engine via your recommended Shipping Company from Ohio, US to Nigeria. I want to know the exact amount please.

Also, what is the contact details of the recommended shipping agent? Also can you please tell me how long will it take to clear this vehicle in Lagos.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by princekool4ya(m): 3:31am On Aug 05, 2014
I have a 2005 Acura MDX that I am hoping to ship to Lagos soonest. What should I be looking to pay for Clearing this vehicle? Much appreciated.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 3:57am On Aug 05, 2014
princekool4ya: I have a 2005 Acura MDX that I am hoping to ship to Lagos soonest. What should I be looking to pay for Clearing this vehicle? Much appreciated.

Good morning sir,
Kindly ship it roro aboard Sallaum or Grimaldi shipping line and N550k would get it cleared.

Thanks

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 4:10am On Aug 05, 2014
Dove16: Hello Femi,

I do know a lot of readers been asking you for some useful information regarding Vehicle clearing, please pardon me. I have found myself in the same shoes today. Can you please let me know how much it would surely cost me to clear 2006 Land Rover SE V8 Engine via your recommended Shipping Company from Ohio, US to Nigeria. I want to know the exact amount please.

Also, what is the contact details of the recommended shipping agent? Also can you please tell me how long will it take to clear this vehicle in Lagos.

Good morning sir,
It is a great a honor to be of help.
Kindly state the type of Land rover to be cleared.LR2?
If yes then have your shipper ship it RORO on Sallaum line and we would gladly help you clear it in Lagos for N870k Only.
We can pick up and ship from Ohio to Lagos aboard the advised shipping line for $1,500 Only.

Feel free to call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 4:13am On Aug 05, 2014
kojeiwa: Bros, how much will it cost to clear 2003 Toyota 4Runner loaded with goods, not roro. I am shipping this Month from Chicago, USA. Thanks

Good morning sir,
You planned loading in a Container?
What are the identity of the other vehicle to be loaded with yours in the consolidated container?

Do feel free to call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more clearing and shipping service.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by omegainterior: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Good morning Mr femmy, please I wanna know if Grimaldi shipping line do ship cars from Dubai to nigeria?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2014
omegainterior: Good morning Mr femmy, please I wanna know if Grimaldi shipping line do ship cars from Dubai to nigeria?

They do but only in a container.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Dove16: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Femmy,

Thank you, I shall be in touch with you via your mail and on record, it is LR3 V8 SE 2006 model, thought that I mentioned it in my enquiry. I do not want to risk RORO, but looking at Container unless if you can guarantee me that nothing would happen to it if we do RORO.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dove16: Femmy,

Thank you, I shall be in touch with you via your mail and on record, it is LR3 V8 SE 2006 model, thought that I mentioned it in my enquiry. I do not want to risk RORO, but looking at Container unless if you can guarantee me that nothing would happen to it if we do RORO.

If loaded in a container it would cost more to clear(N920k).
Can help you load in a shared Container loading in NJ if you want that done.

Thanks

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by fashrola(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mr Femmy how much will it cost to clear a 2003 Mitsubishi Gallant car?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by bode4real(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
@all,
someone shuld confirm for me if there s server failure 2day at Tincan
thx
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by EMWILL: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
How much will it cost to clear a Lexus 2001, 2002 , 2003 Jeep and Camry 2004 car coming through Grimaldi and landing at Tin Can port? respond URGENTLY

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
fashrola: Mr Femmy how much will it cost to clear a 2003 Mitsubishi Gallant car?

N380k

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
bode4real: @all,
someone shuld confirm for me if there s server failure 2day at Tincan
thx

Down server wouldn't delay clearing time frame more than an additional 2days.
So give you clearing that more time.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMWILL: How much will it cost to clear a Lexus 2001, 2002 , 2003 Jeep and Camry 2004 car coming through Grimaldi and landing at Tin Can port? respond URGENTLY

Good evening sir,
N400k would clear the 2004 Camry while you would need to clearly state the type of Lexus and Jeep.

Thanks and looking forward to transacting with you.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by EMWILL: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
femmy2010:

Good evening sir,
N400k would clear the 2004 Camry while you would need to clearly state the type of Lexus and Jeep.

Thanks and looking forward to transacting with you.

Lexus RX 300
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by stechi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
femmy2010:

Down server wouldn't delay clearing time frame more than an additional 2days.
So give you clearing that more time.

Thanks

My brother, vehicle shipped from UK and arrived through Grimaldi to Naija since 19th of July is yet to be cleared completely and delivered to me because everyday the agent keeps telling me server problem. As at this night, he said the vehicle has just passed first gate and the second gate manned by Grimaldi and custome officials is locked therefore, the vehicle would be out finally by tomorrow.
Still expecting and contemplating on using him anymore for forthcoming vehicles from Europe.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by bonumvitae: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
How much will it cost to clear 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY LE

I don't know the shipping line yet but this is going be done via RORO
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2014
stechi:

My brother, vehicle shipped from UK and arrived through Grimaldi to Naija since 19th of July is yet to be cleared completely and delivered to me because everyday the agent keeps telling me server problem. As at this night, he said the vehicle has just passed first gate and the second gate manned by Grimaldi and custome officials is locked therefore, the vehicle would be out finally by tomorrow.
Still expecting and contemplating on using him anymore for forthcoming vehicles from Europe.

This Scenario is new I must confess.
No matter how bad it might be or how slow the agent might be,clearing from Grimaldi terminals won't take a week not to talk of more than 2 weeks.
As long as he doesn't ask you to pay any form of demurage/Rent then I do say it should be forgiven.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by stechi(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2014
femmy2010:

No matter how bad it might be or how slow the agent might be,clearing from Grimaldi terminals won't take a week not to talk of more than 2 weeks.
As long as he doesn't ask you to pay any form of demurage/Rent then I do say it should be forgiven.

Thanks

Ok o. I am waiting for my vehicle to be delivered this morning today as he promised.
After paying him his complete money sharp sharp due to his undue pressure and to avoid stories, no wahala, God dey.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
bonumvitae: How much will it cost to clear 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY LE

I don't know the shipping line yet but this is going be done via RORO

Budget N850k for it.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by LiteKing(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Greetings Femmy
Pls how much will it cost to clear a 95 toyota camry Orobo and 99 Cherokee and 2003 ford xplorer. They will be coming from Minneapolis USA. Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
LiteKing: Greetings Femmy
Pls how much will it cost to clear a 95 toyota camry Orobo and 99 Cherokee and 2003 ford xplorer. They will be coming from Minneapolis USA. Thanks

Good afternoon sir/Ma,
if coming to any terminal in Tin-Can port then the following prices would clear each

1995 Camry - N310k
99 Cherokee - N410k
2003 Explorer - N470k

Do feel free to call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com .

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by bonumvitae: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
I have the details now

How much will it cost to clear 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY LE via RORO using grimaldi
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by iph0neb0t: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Please can you give me prices on what it will cost to clear
1 , 2008 Lexus is250 awd
2, 2008 lexus isf

cars are both sedans
thank you
you can email pricing to boss04@live.ca
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
bonumvitae: I have the details now

How much will it cost to clear 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY LE via RORO using grimaldi

N850k.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by stechi(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
femmy2010:

Thanks

The guy has messed up bigtime. Imagine till now he is yet to deliver the vehicle to my house despite his assurance yesternight that the vehicle would be with me by morning today. He kept giving me hope from morning until 6pm when I called him and he told me he is already on his way. This is almost midnight, I have neither seen him nor the vehicle and surprisingly his fone has been switched off since past 7pm until now.

This is same guy that cleared 3 vehicles for me last year without this sort of nasty experience. And now he has completely forced me to change my mind for the next vehicle coming in before the end of this year from Munich.

@Femi, what do you advice?
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 6:17am On Aug 07, 2014
stechi:

The guy has messed up bigtime. Imagine till now he is yet to deliver the vehicle to my house despite his assurance yesternight that the vehicle would be with me by morning today. He kept giving me hope from morning until 6pm when I called him and he told me he is already on his way. This is almost midnight, I have neither seen him nor the vehicle and surprisingly his fone has been switched off since past 7pm until now.

This is same guy that cleared 3 vehicles for me last year without this sort of nasty experience. And now he has completely forced me to change my mind for the next vehicle coming in before the end of this year from Munich.

@Femi, what do you advice?

My advise is to still hear from him first.
Hopefully he would deliver today.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2014
iph0neb0t: Please can you give me prices on what it will cost to clear
1 , 2008 Lexus is250 awd
2, 2008 lexus isf

cars are both sedans
thank you
you can email pricing to boss04@live.ca

Good morning sir,
What is the name of the shipping line the vehicles are coming on?were they shipped roro or in a container?

The answers to that would allow me give a definite clearing quote.

Thanks

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by couvaninigLtd(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
is good to be back here i greet you all we at your service anytime
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com to use our service.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by stechi(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
femmy2010:

My advise is to still hear from him first.
Hopefully he would deliver today.

Hi @femmy2010, thanks for your advice. He called me this morning claiming his phone suddenly got SPOILT while working yesterday evening and no-one could reach him and he had to use his children's phone this morning to call me. He made all his speech while I just glued my ear to the phone listening to him without venting my annoyance a bit.
After speaking,politely I only told him that I have heard enough of these complaints and excuses,and asked him if he is facing challenges paying for the demurage incurred (just to get my mind at rest by paying for it despite it is his problem) but he told me he has cleared the demurage as at yesterday. Okay, what then is delaying my vehicle, all he could tell me is that I might really not understand how the system works within the terminal at Festac (Grimaldi) but he is assuring that "by God's grace" I will see my vehicle today.

As I type this update, I have neither heard from him since the last time we spoke around past 9am this morning nor seen the vehicle.
My uncle is bugging my phone asking for update and threatening that I should find a way to arrest the guy but sincerely I am not a rushy type of person but have that patient spirit that over stretches to a limit when I will now react wildly.

What do you think should be done? Before he concluded, I asked why he didn't get the vehicle out since he claims he has paid the demurage,he said it was late that yesterday before he could get the receipt of payment he made. And I asked him again, between yesterday and today is another demurage fee, how would he handle it and he said he would try and talk it over with one CeeY guy at the terminal who is in-charge.

God knows, I had intention of not paying him his complete money until I see the vehicle but due to past jobs he did for me in good fate without hassles, I had to defy my intention and my uncle's advice to pay him completely.
My patience is being stretched and I don't want it to get to its limit,...please what do you advice?

I don't mind if you can sincerely educate me a little on the challenges often faced when you guys are clearing vehicles especially at the Festac terminal where Grimaldi is located.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (519) (Reply)

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.