Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Chude Arinze Timothy Receives Global Academic Excellence Award 2023 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chude Arinze Timothy Receives Global Academic Excellence Award 2023 (175 Views)

Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chude Arinze Timothy Receives Global Academic Excellence Award 2023 by chudearinze(m): 3:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Yesterday, being 5th September, 2023, I was awarded "Global Academic Excellence Award 2023"🏆 Certificate Of Achievement alongside other global personalities by Icwpworld W in recognition of exceptional dedication, innovative strategies and invaluable contributions to worldwide education.

To Icwpworld, my exemplary efforts have not only enhanced the quality of education but have also paved the way for future generations to thrive and succeed in an ever-evolving global landscape.

Yesterday, we celebrated the Essence of Teacher's Day with Global Academic Excellence Awards 2023!!!🏆

Every year, on the 5th of September, Icwpworld W commemorate the birth of a great teacher, philosopher, and the second President of India, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. It's a day dedicated to all the educators who shape minds, inspire souls, and foster the growth of future leaders.

The International Confederation of Worldwide Principals, (ICWP) is elated to resonate with this spirit and announce the "Global Academic Excellence Award 2023"🏆.

I dedicate this award to all who believe in the potential and seed of greatness I carry. Also, to my late father Mr. Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu, Retired Zonal Director of Education Post Primary School Service Commission Onitsha Zone Anambra State, Nigeria.

Amb. Dr. Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle)

#Chude'Aristotle'Arinze

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Free And Paid AI Courses For An Exciting Career In 2024 / Join Me And Millions Of People Who Bank With Moniepoint Today. / Guide On How To Land Jobs On Upwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.