Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Why I Killed My Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Wife (2898 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Killed My Wife by mdsne(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2023
WHY I KILLED MY WIFE:

The sad story behind the Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida tragedy.

In 1998, a 21 year old Nigerian soldier named Hassan Adeyemo from Ibadan met and fell in love with an 18 year-old beautiful Hausa girl from Bauchi called Sarah. It was love at first sight.

They got married in 1999 and God blessed them with a beautiful daughter in 2000. After her, they had two other daughters and one boy, making 4 kids. Hassan loved his wife so much and told her not to work because of stress. He was providing everything she ever wanted for her and the kids…

In 2014, Hassan wanted a better life for his family, so with his wife’s agreement, he decided to send them to the U.S. Sarah and the kids entered the United States in 2014.

Before they got there, Hassan already arranged a rented house and a car for them. Sarah wasn’t working, Hassan was sending big money to them for upkeep from Nigeria every month. Despite the distance, Hassan bonded with his wife and kids. Everyone was happy.

In 2017, Hassan, who had missed his family so much, decided to relocate to America and stay with them.

Before Hassan got to America, Sarah had started hair braiding just to keep herself busy when the kids were in school. Everyone loved her and the way she braided beautiful styles. Gradually, she became a household name in Orlando, Florida. Ladies flooded her to do their hair.

The unfortunate victims of the tragedy What she was doing for fun became something big overnight. Hassan entered the US, and things were going smoothly. Hassan who was a big man in Nigeria, left everything and came to America to start all over with menial jobs. He had no papers yet, so he was doing jobs that paid him peanuts.

God blessed them with a baby boy in 2018, making their children a total of 5. Sarah was making at least 1,000 a day with the help of her daughters who she had trained. She was very fast and efficient in braiding. With this income, she was able to support the family with all expenses because Hassan’s income couldn’t meet up with the expenses/bills.

Hassan got his papers and started Uber and delivery jobs. He worked from day to night and started contributing his quota to the family, but his contributions was like change to his wife Sarah, was making. In effect, Sarah became the breadwinner of the house.

Issues started because Sarah was always complaining that Hassan couldn’t afford her lifestyle. She became the children’s favorite because she gave them everything they asked for, while their dad could not meet up. Sarah entered the house whenever she wished. She became the boss, always calling Hassan lazy and useless, while Hassan always appealed to her for peace to reign.

Hassan, a gentleman didn’t like trouble in any form. Sarah and the children formed their own group in the house, and abandoned their dad to always sort himself out. Sarah stopped cooking for him.

Hassan became depressed and was always begging friends and family members to help talk to his wife. Hassan was always crying like a baby, saying Sarah made him feel less of a man in the house. His friends encouraged him to persevere and ignore whatever she did.

In January 2022, Sarah announced to Hassan that she had bought a house. They moved into the new house, and she continued to treat him very badly. She disrespected him so much, “Leave my house if you cannot obey me, you irresponsible man,” she would often say.

She locked him out in the cold so many times and threw his things out. The children were on their mother’s side because she was the provider. Hassan became very depressed, and started having suicidal thoughts. He told his friends how life is unfair, and that he would kill himself. They advised him to leave the marriage because it was obvious that his wife was no longer in love with him, but he kept on asking, “Where will I start from? I love my wife. A woman I have invested all my life in. The only woman I ever loved. What did I do to deserve this from her?”

April 2023, Sarah told him she had bought another house that this particular house is specifically for her and her customers. She told Hassan to hold onto the boys while the girls followed her to the new house. Hassan was like, ” Why do you want to separate the family?” She said, “If everyone followed her to the new house, it will disturb my customers. She then told the husband that he could bring the boys over for weekends, but he can’t come with them, “because I need my privacy.” People tried to talk to Sarah, but she wouldn’t listen. Hassan agreed, hoping that his wife will change her mind.

On August 21, 2023, Sarah informed Hassan that she would like for her sons to move in with her, while Hassan remains in the old house. She instructed Hassan to move all of her remaining property, and that of the children from the old house where Hassan was staying to the new one, where she lives.

She then told Hassan that whenever he wished to see the children, he should let her know, so she can arrange for the visits. So, Hassan told her he would do as she had instructed, and take the remaining property of hers to the house on Friday night, which he did. Sarah didn’t let him enter the house. She took all the belongings he brought and the boys and left Hassan outside. Hassan remained at the door for almost an hour knocking, Sarah refused to open the door for him.

The following day, August 26, was Hassan’s 46th birthday. Early that morning, Sarah sent him a message, “Happy Birthday friend, we are better off as friends than lovers.” “You need to look for where you’ll be staying, because I have to get rid of the old house. I wish you well in life, I have moved on.” A few hours later, the children called their dad to get some groceries, and he told them he would bring them in the evening. At about 6:30 PM, he called the kids, that he was on his way to the house with the groceries. When he got there, he knocked, and the children opened the door for him.

Hassan then asked for their mom, they told him he was in the shower. He entered, and went to the bathroom, brought out a gun, and shot her in the head, in the chest, and in the leg. He then called 911, “Hello, I just killed the bitch.” This is the address, I am waiting for you.” He sat down on the floor beside Sarah’s body.

The cops came, and the first responders rushed Sarah to the hospital, she was still breathing. She died two hours after she got to the hospital. Mr. Adeyemo is now at the Orange County Jail in Florida. He is most likely facing a death sentence or life in prison without parole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by illicit(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2023
undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by bendaniel1616: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2023
This one choke, it's possible sha, expect the worse from anyone, only God can never betray you .. that's life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by talented321: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2023
The only woman i have invested all in. The only woman i ever love... (Simp statement).
The possibilities of your wife taking advantage or looking down on you is 99% Sure..
When she is doing well more than u do...
Baba sacrifice both money and body because of love and see the end results he get in return...

when they tell u to not overplay ur roles, you say u will never go broke again...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by TsbAfrica: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Well ... If the story is true then I don't blame Hassan becasue this is a common occurrence where women switch on you when you take them abroad... The most valuable thing in a man's life is respect, and once you begin to play with the respect of a man, you can reduced him to the status of a beast ... And he might just act like one.

I have a first hand expirience of something similar, but the man still dey endure Sha.

Also the fact that the kids made him feel disconnected, he had no reason to think twice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by Abifarin16: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2023
Lesson for everyone Male or Female.
Whatever you are apply caution even if it is your arch nemesis that has entered your hand to be punished. You might just push them to the point that they Victory you claim you have would claim your life.

The person simp shaming people. It's his wife, aren't you supposed to invest in your wife and make her better.

Human beings are just unpredictable.

Their is not clear cut way to do all things in life.

Betrayal is a human thing. Whether you invest in the woman or you keep her as a slave, if you will be betrayed, you will be betrayed. It might not necessarily be in his own way, because we hold different values in high esteem more than others.

I wish there was no loss of life at the end of the day, but unexpressed anger would lead you to such.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by ayenale1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
He shouldn't have killed her but he should have make her life useless and worthless by planting drugs in her belongings or the old building then called the police on her since the papers are all his wife or worst pick his pieces up arrange his way back to Nigeria then pour acid on her face two hours to take off....highest he will be deported, case closed these two things will have destroyed her so well instead of killing her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by charlesdinho(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
if this is what truly happened, i will partially agree to the man's action. give a woman a little freedom and she will show you how stupid she is. the man should have moved on and try to be a better man instead of killing her (which she deserve though)

6 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by izonborn098(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
I only pity the innocent kids, the woman deserve to die after everything he pass through to make her special..
talented321:
They only woman i have invested all in. The only woman i ever love... (Simp statement). Now u have seen the consequences of simping...
The possibilities of your wife taking advantage or looking down on you is 99% Sure..
Baba sacrifice both money and body because of love and see the end results he get in return...

when they tell u to not overplay ur roles, you say u never go broke again...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by Smitaro100(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
If this is true, then d woman pushed him to d wall, although killing her wasn't justifiable, but betrayal hurts.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by UselessBuharist: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hmm I don’t blame either of them
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by APOPTOSIS: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
2 Things God will always advice you to avoid in the United States of America are:
1. Fraudulent activities and Crimes against IRS
2. EviL Motivated women, if possible all Ladies

You are far more likely to succeed in Diaspora as a single man than a married man. Diaspora relies on statistics and not mere wishful thinking.
IF you're already having problems with your wife in Africa and you are considering migration, be it a problem as small as the mustard seed, please drop that plan or Japa alone. It's not an advice.
It's a warning!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by CJStarz: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Now, he's lost his children too, because they will NEVER forgive him. How people waste their lives on earth due to anger!
He's still young. He could have made it still in the US!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
This is sad to read,never give people more than what they deserve,stop doing too much,his first mistake was sending her abroad

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Just imagine the pain the woman would pass through before her dead,then she would be I should have treated you that way.hassan enjoy your terms
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by SonOfaRichman: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
I'm sorry to say this but I would do exactly the same but I would atleast make it slower, so she could atleast apologize before she eventually dies in unimaginable pain thats all.
To the ones calling him "simp" I see nothing wrong sending the mother of my children/ partner to a safer place with better economy.

There's nothing worse like been betrayed. I use to have lots of friends around me. But I got to realize I need to be alone. Yes, for my mental health.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by africandictator(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
How was a soldier in Nigeria able to afford all these, including sending money from Nigeria to the USA for the upkeep of his wife and kids.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
The path of a man..😔

Was there an option🤔

Oh, I forgot, itz never Enough.☹️

his detiny😭
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by id4sho(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
tongue
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by obinna58(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Sometimes life gives you no option, she deserves death and that what she got. Women never love men, to them men are just upgrading tool, once she takes charge it’s over

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by TheGreatIYANU: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
This is such a pity. What a beautiful family.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by ZUKKYY(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
If this story is true, then that man is a big simp!
A simp for ending his life in jail rather than move on. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by Bukola94: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
africandictator:
How was a soldier in Nigeria able to afford all these, including sending money from Nigeria to the USA for the upkeep of his wife and kids.
apart from their salaries, soldiers are paid allowances or bonus for special duty or when on peace keeping. Navy,army&customs salaries and arrears are lucrative
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by Bukola94: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
obinna58:
Sometimes life gives you no option, she deserves death and that what she got. Women never love men, to them men are just upgrading tool, once she takes charge it’s over
This is why I support polygamy marriage if you are rich,wealthy&healthy. 2 wives or 3wives can't betray u at the same time. One will love u unconditionally and will stay with you till the very end,if you are a good and responsible man. This is a big lesson to men out there,make sure you earn times 6 of what your wife earn and have 3sources of income. Be in charge and let your children know what you are bringing to the table and never be far away with your family. I lost my first love relationship due to far distance, despite us communicating frequently.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by PurestBoy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bukola94:
apart from their salaries, soldiers are paid allowances or bonus for special duty or when on peace keeping. Navy,army&customs salaries and arrears are lucrative
Has anyone confirmed this story to be true?

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by Reelmii: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
He should have just moved on....she is not worth loosing his freedom for
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bukola94:

It isn't enough to cater for people in the US without stealing. Unless the person has family wealth or is a business tycoon not just a military officer in Nigeria.

How much does a general earn, I mean basic salary? Less.than 2million not to talk of those below him. It seems you don't have anyone with first hand knowledge of their remuneration thats whyy you assert that a military officer in Nigeria can support a family with his legitimate salary in Nigeria.

Those who do , do that not with their legitimate income.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bukola94:

It isn't enough to cater for people in the US without stealing. Unless the person has family wealth or is a business tycoon not just a military officer in Nigeria.

How much does a general earn, I mean basic salary? Less.than 2million not to talk of those below him. It seems you don't have anyone with first hand knowledge of their remuneration thats why you assert that a military officer in Nigeria can support a family with his legitimate salary in Nigeria.

Those who do , do that not with their legitimate income.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife by fxgreen6: 5:44am On Sep 07, 2023
izonborn098:
I only pity the innocent kids, the woman deserve to die after everything he pass through to make her special..
warp reasoning, how do you force someone that has out grown you to stay with you. He should have moved on life happens or is him rotting behind bars the best.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by fxgreen6: 5:58am On Sep 07, 2023
TsbAfrica:
Well ... If the story is true then I don't blame Hassan becasue this is a common occurrence where women switch on you when you take them abroad... The most valuable thing in a man's life is respect, and once you begin to play with the respect of a man, you can reduced him to the status of a beast ... And he might just act like one.

I have a first hand expirience of something similar, but the man still dey endure Sha.

Also the fact that the kids made him feel disconnected, he had no reason to think twice.

RESPECT when you cant provide for your family ,even your children will disrespect you once you cant provide their needs. been a man simply means becoming a provider to your family .this is the only way you can earn respect as a man and not dangling a DICK.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife by TsbAfrica: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2023
fxgreen6:

RESPECT when you cant provide for your family ,even your children will disrespect you once you cant provide their needs. been a man simply means becoming a provider to your family .this is the only way you can earn respect as a man and not dangling a DICK.
well that is based on the level of your understanding... Every human being deserves to be respected.

Now about the case being discussed, the man was the reason why she ever had a break to begin with, he paid her way to the US becasue of his plan to provide a better life for his family. To now be faced with reality of this magnitude... I hope you know his case is not in isolation, many African men are choosing murder of thier spouse when they get emasculated to a point. Anyway like I said everything we think we know is subject to understanding and we both fall within those limitations. But I will advice you if you are a woman becasue you sound like one, respect is everything to a man, no matter now lowly you might percieve him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Moment Efcc Arrest Tiktoker Peller And Sirbalo Comedy For Acquiring G-wagon / 3 University Of Port Harcourt Students Burnt Alive For Stealing Phones & Laptops / Angry Residents Pull Nepa Official Off Ladder Leaves Him Hanging On Live Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.