Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate (37532 Views)

Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) / Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by phemmyfour: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Paystack:
He looks guilty

Any accused lecturer in a Nigerian university is 99% of the time guilty.

Don't be surprise if he's married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by oneman2k7: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Q
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by Juanmike(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
hisexcellency34:
How this man with small preek go rape
Him bin don give you anal?
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by danvon(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
"when she visited his office to sort out issues pertaining to her results."

The girl is not so innocent

3 Likes

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by Zionmdde: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dchampion65:

Imagine if it happens to your sister.

I won't seek justice in court. Because the man will still go free. There are ways to handle such things.
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Paystack:
He looks guilty

Nigerian lecturers belong in kirikiri.
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Yoruba men and their love for nyash ehn so disgusting, and they are so lazy ehn. angry
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by Zionmdde: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
sonofthunder:

Women can actually be vengeful..... What issues did she have?

Not all lecturers are scum.

Some of these students offer themselves to the lecturers so they can get their desired grades.

But if she's saying the truth, I hope she has her evidence.
Sharrap there if the man raped that girl he should be shot by his balls. Even if he offered herself, must the randy idiot take the offer?

1 Like

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by Mindlog: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I hardly believe ladies who accuse people of rape these days

You don't need to believe them, what matters most is the courts believing them at the end of the day based on evidence provided.

1 Like

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
From what I learnt from the concluded PEPT judgement.....

The acussed is not guilty as the case was not done in the open but was a preaction case of civil arena...

It is when it is done with the intention of crime that we can forfiet the rape and implicate the lecturer thereby vindicating the young girl....

We learn everyday in Nigeria anyway.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
This one don use his third leg spoil his career

1 Like

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by Aolfooties(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Too much misuse of power

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by OmoOshodi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
The were miscalculated

He mistook the girl for a hookup girl

Job that many are looking for....

This one dn go to jail on top am
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by kinkymax: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Of cos , definitely not a rape .. the normal things that happen .. it was a consensual sex based on some promised favour.. this time maybe marks or money but the lecturer did not keep his own end of the bargain … ‘this is naija girl we talkin of nw, she must lie against the lecturer nw normal levels …yes they had sex in the man’s office but I am 100% sure the lady removed her pant herself … no rape here … that’s d modus operandi of a useless naija girl that has been played and outsmarted…

Notwithstanding, the lecturer shld be dealt with not for d “rape” but for stooping so low to have a consensual sex with a student olosho. In d office so bad

2 Likes

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by Omoluabi16(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
School offices are quite open. How come it happened?
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by OmoOshodi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
kinkymax:
Of cos , definitely not a rape .. the normal things that happen .. it was a consensual sex based on some promised favour.. this time maybe marks or money but the lecturer did not keep his own end of the bargain … ‘this is naija girl we talkin of nw, she must lie against the lecturer nw normal levels …yes they had sex in the man’s office but I am 100% sure the lady removed her pant herself … no rape here … that’s d modus operandi of a useless naija girl that has been played and outsmarted…

Notwithstanding, the lecturer shld be dealt with not for d “rape” but for stooping so low to have a consensual sex with a student olosho. In d office so bad
go and use ur drugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by spencekat(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
hisexcellency34:
It is getting out of hands these days.
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by jeff1607(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Paystack:
He looks guilty

He looks guilty? Like seriously

Pray a lady doesn't accuse you wrongly one day

5 Likes

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by spencekat(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
This one don use his third leg spoil his career
Were you there?
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by Konjiboii: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
All this Yoruba men when no get game na so them go dey molest young girls, real demons in every ramification.
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by braine(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
I know this guy.

He is definitely guilty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by riczy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Am a lecturer, I want to speak from experience: the number of female student who want to knack you are much, why then rape any one, any lecturer dt rape a student is a fool, idiot. Deal with dt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Wish they can go around all the higher institutions in Nigeria nd fish out all those shameless he-goats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by Felix6: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:
It's a lie
No evidence
Where exactly did it happen, of the complainant cannot produce the geographical coordinates where the incident took place, then the accusation has no merits.

Moreover borrowing from the wisdom of our amiable judges, since the university still allows him into the gates of the school, then he committed no crime
You are right. And more over it's a civil matter between two Adults. On this ground I found the allegations fallacious and ludicrous. I hereby discharged and acquit BABALOLA.

1 Like

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
danvon:
"when she visited his office to sort out issues pertaining to her results."

The girl is not so innocent

So a female student shouldn't go to her lecturer's office to sort out academic issues abi? Did she force the idiot to rape her?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by kingthreat(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please if he is found innocent, the student should be banned from studying in any public university. She is a risk to the educational system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by ivolt: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
hisexcellency34:

Think9ja:
I don't believe that girl.

May be she offered to suck him first but baba refused.

Nothing fit make me believe these hoes on rape matter

minakom:
When it comes to women accusing men of rape, I no dey take them serious again ooo. That gender is very dangerous. Make we dey observe the case sha

Unfortunately for you emotional dullards, your beliefs or lack thereof is not needed.
Court rules based on evidence and he is going to jail.
You are free to protest after the sentence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by Angrymode: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
That's our future president in the making especially if he is guilty.
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by sonofthunder: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there if the man raped that girl he should be shot by his balls. Even if he offered herself, must the randy idiot take the offer?

Your skull is empty.
Re: Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate by janvier27(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
If he did it, he should be paraded and get the highest sentence. May i not bring shame to my family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Primary School In Nigeria / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School / Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.