Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (70135 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) / Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by dre11(m): 1:56pm On May 11
A senior lecturer at the Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, was, on Friday, stripped following accusations of making sexual advances towards a female student, The Nation reports.

The lecturer, whose full name remains unknown, reportedly angered female undergraduates from the institution’s English Department, where he teaches, upon learning of his alleged misconduct.

They insisted on his public humiliation, declaring that “his actions have caught up with him.”

Stripped down to his boxers, the lecturer was spared further embarrassment by the collective efforts of the school’s security unit at the Adankolo mini campus.

During questioning, the lecturer implicated his colleagues, suggesting that they provided him with names of students to “pass or fail” based on their relationships with such female students.

When contacted, the university’s spokesperson, Mr. Daniel Iyke, confirmed that the management was aware of the incident and had initiated an investigation.

Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State.
Iyke said: “The thing is that the university has its own internal mechanism for taking care of it.

“The report has been brought to the attention of the Vice-Chancellor, and he has set up a body to look into it.

“This was done immediately and the report or the outcome will be made known as soon as it comes out.

“At this point, this is all I can volunteer.”

Efforts to reach the alleged victim or her father, reportedly a serving policeman, were unsuccessful as they were shielded from interacting with reporters.

https://punchng.com/students-strip-kogi-varsity-lecturer-accused-of-sexual-harassment/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by atiku4President(m): 2:54pm On May 11
Hope he was not wrongly accused.

78 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by BabbanBura(m): 3:15pm On May 11
atiku4President:
Hope he was not wrongly accused.

It doesn't sound so. Seems he is part of the team of randy lecturers who even requests their members to fail uncooperative female students and pass the ones that succumb to them.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by PlasmaTV: 3:43pm On May 11
Very good. They should release his pictures too.
Randy, shameless man.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ccrenda5540: 5:16pm On May 11
Fulokoja is nothing to write home about.useless scholl

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by richiemcgold: 5:29pm On May 11

Universities in Nigeria have unfortunately become an arena of clowns (lecturers) and jesters (students).

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by MMempire(m): 5:31pm On May 11
PIc or Video na.
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by 1000Capacity: 6:13pm On May 11
They took the laws into their own hands.
They have done well partially sha. There is no small evil or bigger evil

3 Likes

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by imagrg(m): 6:22pm On May 11
Some lecturers are shameless.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by id4sho(m): 7:57pm On May 11
tongue
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Honoredeblazac: 8:21pm On May 11
It's really sad to see lecturers behaving like that, but some of these jezebels can be pretty demonic. They come to my office dressed in revealing clothes, trying to tempt me and other faithful folks. If I wasn't so devoted to my faith, I might've given in more times than I have fallen already, and might not have had the strength to ask for forgiveness.

Just like how David messed up with Bathsheba, Solomon got mixed up with the wrong women, and Lot had his own troubles with his daughters, I've had my moments of weakness with some of these girls. I'm no saint, but I believe in forgiveness. If God will punish me for the times I have failed, he will surely cancel it with the times I didn’t which is more than 60% of the time.

Sometimes, the temptation gets so bad that I think about drastic measures, like what Origen Adamantius of Alexandria who castrated himself did . But with social media and even attractive guys adding to the temptation, it feels like it's only getting worse.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Cmanforall: 8:21pm On May 11
Why strip him?
He should be charged to court/University disciplinary Committee and suspended if found guilty

Students shouldn't take laws into their hands

Now let me read the news grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by bestman09(m): 8:21pm On May 11
The hunter has become the prey.

8 Likes

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ezenna191(m): 8:21pm On May 11
Good! When lecturers chose mediocrity for trade, they should be ready for humiliation as price. Today, many shameless he goats have made nonsense of our universities. They should have exposed that his unlearned toy.

14 Likes

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by hisexcellency34: 8:21pm On May 11
Dem take this thing swear for these 'lecturers'?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On May 11
see his K legs sef.... let them bring out the concrete proof too (just for safety reason)
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by highchief1: 8:22pm On May 11
dre11:

https://punchng.com/students-strip-kogi-varsity-lecturer-accused-of-sexual-harassment/
as a man just oackage yourself and women will be at ur mercy.i chose the ladies I spend time with.them too plenty when want my attention.i no understand some men sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by tishbite42: 8:22pm On May 11
richiemcgold:
Universities in Nigeria have unfortunately become an arena of clowns (lecturers) and jesters (students)
God
😂😂😂😂
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Idun2024(f): 8:22pm On May 11
Hehehe
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by iofater0077: 8:22pm On May 11
Again?
Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by PheelzAlmighty: 8:22pm On May 11
These lecturers are something else...

Fvck em💔

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Fiscus105(m): 8:22pm On May 11
Embarrassing oneself up and down because of holes.

When a man learns how to control his 3rd leg, he has won battle of life by half.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by seuncyrus(m): 8:23pm On May 11
randy man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Amaccityy: 8:24pm On May 11
What a shame

4 Likes

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by soccerlite: 8:25pm On May 11
This is disgrace of phd level

Oloshi spoil his name spoil his family name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Mckraz01: 8:25pm On May 11
dre11:

Another credit load boaster
Everybody suppose clear the course till final year 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by BodePolScience: 8:26pm On May 11
It's still wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. The students' action is tantamount to jungle justice. Student can only act with concrete evidences and report such to authorities and NOT to carry out prosecuting actions themselves. Irrespective of the lecturer's misdemeanor, he's deem innocent unless proven in a competent court of jurisdiction and his right to dignity must not be toiled with.

I think the students who stripped him should be made to face the music otherwise these anarchical acts will continue to spread in our campuses.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Cmanforall: 8:26pm On May 11
BabbanBura:

It doesn't sound so. Seems he is part of the team of randy lecturers who even requests their members to fail uncooperative female students and pass the ones that succumb to them.

But I reas where they said made advances on a female student
Could this by he was asking a girl out?
Or was he forcing a girl to sleep with him(sex for marks)?
Or was he asking a professor's daughter out?
Or his senior colleagues' babe out?

He might be interested in a girl, not knowing the girl has top godfather

I also hope this isn't a setup

2 Likes

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Hollyharjii: 8:27pm On May 11
Until investigation is concluded! I reserved my comments

1 Like

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Kingluqman(m): 8:27pm On May 11
grin
I can't imagine his son being a Nairalander and seeing his Dad's picture all over the internet like this.

The man is a shame to his family already.. damn!! See finish buruku

There are a lots of lecturer out there that are still into this nonsense but all day for the thieves, one day for the owner they say grin

5 Likes

Re: Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Zico5(m): 8:27pm On May 11
Another Lecturer down, many to go as well. I'm very sure, there will be sanity for few months in that school. Nigerians are just wicked set of people.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt / List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.