Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Does Anyone Know Of Any Bank That Grants Easy Loan Without Collateral? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know Of Any Bank That Grants Easy Loan Without Collateral? (1072 Views)

Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / CBN To Begin Investigating Any Bank Transactions From 250k?? / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Of Any Bank That Grants Easy Loan Without Collateral? by wasiu13(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2011
Please do any one in the house knows any banks here in nigeria that assist farmers in terms of finance or give loans without collectora?
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Bank That Grants Easy Loan Without Collateral? by Mcleo007(m): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2011
@op, you should have titled u post to depict what u want and not like u are offering a solution. Perhaps; "Does anybody know of a bank that can grant easy loan without asking for collateral?" smiley
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Bank That Grants Easy Loan Without Collateral? by licewalker001: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2012
APPLY FOR A GAURANTEE LOAN OFFER HERE AT 3% INTEREST RATE
Are you searching for a guarantee loan offer online? My company is a registered financial company with good reputation. My company give out loan to any interested person or company at 3% interest rate. We give out loan from the range of $2,000 USD to $10,000,000 USD. Any interested person should contact us with the following information via email: licewalker001@yahoo.com
Amount needed:
Full Name:
Contact Address:
Duration of loan:
once we receive the following information we would start with the processing of your loan.
Thanks,
Mrs. Alice Walker.

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Sale Software For Your Supermaket, Boutique, Grocery Store. / Abuja Used Skoda Octavia For 280k / To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.