Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? (1068 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) / Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by dannywest: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2012
If a person wants to sell an online business in Nigeria generating between 500,000 and 1,000,000 naira monthly and running for 3 years how do they go about it in these parts.
I know abroad there's flippa to list sites and so on but is there any structured platform for that in Nigeria.
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by DueTime(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
dannywest: If a person wants to sell an online business in Nigeria generating between 500,000 and 1,000,000 naira monthly and running for 3 years how do they go about it in these parts.
I know abroad there's flippa to list sites and so on but is there any structured platform for that in Nigeria.

You want to sell a website? I may be interested. What is the site?
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by dannywest: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
DueTime:

You want to sell a website? I may be interested. What is the site?

A network of websites more like, they all work together. If you're really interested send me your email so I would give you the link to one of them.
I'm actually more interested in knowing if there's anyone that's done this before here.
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by DueTime(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
dannywest:

A network of websites more like, they all work together. If you're really interested send me your email so I would give you the link to one of them.
I'm actually more interested in knowing if there's anyone that's done this before here.

I can't say for sure that I've ever seen any of such advertised here. I may be wrong, though.

My email add is grass2megagrace@yahoo.com.
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by dannywest: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
DueTime:

I can't say for sure that I've ever seen any of such advertised here. I may be wrong, though.

My email add is grass2megagrace@yahoo.com.

You have mail
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by dannywest: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2012
Any ideas
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by ngmart(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2012
The upcoming domain market in Nigeria where you can buy and sell domain name and website.. www.SellDomain.com.ng is the place. note the site is parked it will be release soon.
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by dannywest: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2012
??
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by dannywest: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2012
any?
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by 222Martins(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
If you really have a network of websites generating that much, i doubt you will be selling any. But if you are serious and you have websites in your network generating $100 - $1000k every month, please reach me through the contact form on the websited listed in my signature. I can't drop my contact on a public forum. Make sure your websites are worth my time. Thanks.
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by dannywest: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
222Martins: If you really have a network of websites generating that much, i doubt you will be selling any. But if you are serious and you have websites in your network generating $100 - $1000k every month, please reach me through the contact form on the websited listed in my signature. I can't drop my contact on a public forum. Make sure your websites are worth my time. Thanks.

hmmmmnnnn, Id send an email
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by dannywest: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2013
222Martins: If you really have a network of websites generating that much, i doubt you will be selling any. But if you are serious and you have websites in your network generating $100 - $1000k every month, please reach me through the contact form on the websited listed in my signature. I can't drop my contact on a public forum. Make sure your websites are worth my time. Thanks.

You never replied? Its fine though, changed my mind, I hired someone to do the basics, would still need someone to help in promotion too on either a partnership or commission basis if you're interested, I can't do that as effectively as I used to before.

Cheers.
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by dannywest: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2013
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by naijacutee(f): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
Interesting. I think one way might be to advertise it in the Business to Business section, giving some but not too much information i.e specifying how the site works, how it generates income, what the responsibilities of the site owner are and why you are selling.
Re: To Sell An Online Business In Nigeria(500k - 1m revenue per mth). How? by dannywest: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2013
naijacutee: Interesting. I think one way might be to advertise it in the Business to Business section, giving some but not too much information i.e specifying how the site works, how it generates income, what the responsibilities of the site owner are and why you are selling.

Thanks a lot, I decided to put just one up, but I put it in the advert section instead of Business to Business, can you help me move it? So I can add more details. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About New Nation? / Unlimited Browsing / Survey: I'll Give You 250,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.