Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

CHECKOUT PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND RMB NOW AVAILABLE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CHECKOUT PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND RMB NOW AVAILABLE (184 Views)

Crypto, PayPal Funds, Checkout and Rmb Transactions / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHECKOUT PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND RMB NOW AVAILABLE by muybay: 4:19am On Sep 07, 2023
We now offer Checkout on all foreign websites at an affordable rate. We will help you complete your order and ship down to Nigeria for you
Also, we buy and sell RMB to Alipay, WeChat and banks.
PayPal transactions can also come. Both fnf and Gns.
We have been in this business for over 3 years delivering excellent services to all our customers.
WhatsApp -
Re: CHECKOUT PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND RMB NOW AVAILABLE by muybay: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2023
AVAILABLE
Re: CHECKOUT PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND RMB NOW AVAILABLE by muybay: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Always available
Re: CHECKOUT PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND RMB NOW AVAILABLE by Gasayi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
SCAMMERS BEWARE EVERYONE

Re: CHECKOUT PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND RMB NOW AVAILABLE by Gasayi(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
muybay:
We now offer Checkout on all foreign websites at an affordable rate. We will help you complete your order and ship down to Nigeria for you
We have been in this business for over 3 years delivering excellent services to all our customers.
WhatsApp +2348124545412
SCAMMERS BEWARE EVERYONE
+2348124545412 SCAMMERS

Re: CHECKOUT PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND RMB NOW AVAILABLE by muybay: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kindly tell everyone whom I scammed and show prove of the transaction or forever hold your peace.
Re: CHECKOUT PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND RMB NOW AVAILABLE by muybay: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
muybay:
WhatsApp -
Re: CHECKOUT PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND RMB NOW AVAILABLE by SaintUlot: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Gasayi:
SCAMMERS BEWARE EVERYONE
+2348124545412 SCAMMERS

How did he/she scam you? I wanted to transact with him/her before, thank God I saw your post, your post is a saving grace for me. I ll appreciate if you can explain better about how you got scammed by him/her
Re: CHECKOUT PAYMENTS, PAYPAL AND RMB NOW AVAILABLE by muybay: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2023
SaintUlot:

How did he/she scam you? I wanted to transact with him/her before, thank God I saw your post, your post is a saving grace for me. I ll appreciate if you can explain better about how you got scammed by him/her
It will be funny for you to listen to that scammer. Check the last time he was online and also check when he created this new account he's using. I'm open to escrow.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Which Broker Is The Best In Forex Business To Choose? / Ghostwriting Income Generator / Naira Gains At N1,135/$ In Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.