Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: (5629 Views)

Wanna Increase Your Cash Flow Then View This / Your Cash And Credit Cards Will Soon Become Worthless / Facebook Will End On March 15th! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2011
Google & Facebook will suck your cash, Try YouTube Traffic for free,

If you must make money with Google Adsense, YouTube is the only potent, available and free solution.

If you desire traffic to any website, YouTube is the only potent, available and free solution.

If you need a Quick and Highly Interactive website, YouTube is the only potent, available and free solution.

After all these have been said will you hurry now to YouTube? You Should,
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Mcleo007(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2011
Dude, u just killed it. smiley
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Brightsmith: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
how are we goin 2 do tht?
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by naijacutee(f): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2011
If you are marketing to people in an area where the internet connectivity is slow, and the electricity is not constant, how do they access Youtube, and see your marketing?
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by feats(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
We are not marketing locally, its international, why restrict yourself , when you have the world at your feet.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
Brightsmith:

how are we goin 2 do tht?

Go Get A YouTube Account now, it's easy and you can access the Youtube site via, Google Accounts if you have a Google Email Account. It Takes Only Five Minutes to setup a free account on YouTube, Uploading Videos takes longer time, but you must be prepared before uploading your very first video. How To Videos work better than any other and be sure that the Video clip was made and recorded by you. For Further details, ask a specific question.

naijacutee:

If you are marketing to people in an area where the internet connectivity is slow, and the electricity is not constant, how do they access Youtube, and see your marketing?

As far as I am concerned, you really don't have to market any thing to the Nigerian market based on the point you just gave, but you can still gain a lot of clicks from foreigners to your adSense Ads if you connect your Adsense account to your YouTube Channel. Any other question?

feats:

We are not marketing locally, its international, why restrict yourself , when you have the world at your feet.

Thanks Man. You got the Big Picture.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2011
7 Essential tips to optimize your YouTube Videos.

1. Create outstanding content
2. Optimize your YouTube Channel
3. Use keywords cleverly and in the right places
4. Add URL's in the right places
5. Link to your videos from where ever you can
6. Provide plenty of social proof for your videos
7. Ping your YouTube channel as soon as you add new content

By the end of this video, you'll have an arsenal of amazing tips to help increase the effectiveness and reach of your YouTube videos.
Let's get straight into the first point

1. Create Outstanding Content
In the same way that beautiful, bright coloured, fresh smelling flowers naturally attract the bees, when you create outstanding content, whether it's for your blog or YouTube videos, you'll attract traffic.
The better quality your content, the higher chance you'll have that other people will love it and tell all their friends about it, creating a viral effect.
But there are some extra guidelines you could use to help you boost the effectiveness of your YouTube Video content. When you create your next video, try incorporating some of the following:

1. Make it funny
2. Make it controversial
3. Make it exceptional - go the extra mile to come up with great content
4. Make it useful - "how to" videos are some of the most popular videos on the internet right now
5. Ask direct questions to your viewers and ask people to leave their answers as comments below the videos
6. Run competitions where you reward people for taking certain actions, like adding an original comment to your videos or something similar.
7. And create riddles and get your viewers to solve it inside the comments area.

These are but some ideas of things you could try out for your videos. The point is that you get people involved and get them to interact with you. That will eventually help spread the word about your videos, and also drive traffic back to your site.

2. Optimize Your YouTube Channel
You can spend hours and hours on optimizing your YouTube channel. But let me quickly point out some key things that you simply HAVE to do as a standard requirement. These few small changes could result in a very large overall effect over the long term. So make sure you take action on this. It's really so easy, and most people don't even bother doing it.
Here's what you do,
And then go to your channel view by clicking on username,
And then towards the top of the page look for the button that says "Edit Channel",
Keep in mind that YouTube may change their website interface from time to time, so the interface on this video may look slightly different for you, depending on when you are watching this video.
Then, add the title of your channel, And then "Profile Setup"
And remember to click on the "Save" button. Next,

And also add an interesting description of your channel. In other words, write things in terms of benefits for your viewers. And most importantly, remember to create at least one link back to your site here. To ensure the link to your site will be clickable, remember to add the http:// in front of your domain name when you add it. Then add the most important keyword tags that relate to your channel and content. Change your channel type to "Guru" if you're planning to add a lot of "How To" videos,
And then click on the "Update Channel" button,
If you then view your channel again by clicking on your username, You'll see all the new content that you've added to your channel. If you want to change anything, just click on the "Edit Channel" button and go through the process again. And just one more thing, if you go to "Account", Make sure you add the URL of your blog inside the website URL space provided as well,

To Be Continued.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2011
If you are having problems with getting free traffic on YouTube, you can contact me for advice here: info@theelitetutors.com. You don't really need to upload your own video, find out how to harness free traffic from any video you watch on YouTube.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by fuela(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2011
IF YOU WANT TO REALLY MARKET YOUR PRODUCT, THEN DO NOT HESITATE TO LOG ON TO www.instantewealth.com and download a free ebook that will take you to the next LEVEL
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 30, 2011
Or better still, ask all your YouTube Free Traffic questions here on this thread.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by micawber(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2011
Some online business like mine doesn't require videos like youtube. My interest is to market the website via adwords/facebook. Am considering between the two. Which is better to advertise a scholarship website?
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2011
micawber:

Some online business like mine doesn't require videos like youtube. My interest is to market the website via adwords/facebook. Am considering between the two. Which is better to advertise a scholarship website?

Produce a documentary video about your site (Your Scholarship Service) and upload it to YouTube. Make sure to target the set of people that the scholarships are meant for, if they are Nigerians, state it in the Title of Your Video and Tags. Subsequent videos dealing on other related issues will be welcomed as well.

Afterwards copy the link to your video on YouTube and upload it to your personal site to allow the search engines that have already crawled your site to index your YouTube video. You can try YouTube for free and if it does not work out, you can go back to your adwords/facebook advertising. From experience, YouTube works like magic and if your Title Keywords and Tags are well placed, you will dominate the first page of Google within a short period of time.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by guru01(m): 5:05am On Oct 31, 2011
Yes, you can actually get good traffic from youtube. But why? youtube when we are not selling to foreign countries.
Give us something that can attract Nigerians to our websites.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 31, 2011
First and Foremost, there are a lot of Nigerians on YouTube as I write.
Secondly, You can draw much crowd from the Nigerian market through YouTube by Making Use of Peculiar Keywords associated with Nigerians in your YouTube Video Title and Tags. Remember, that at the end of the day, it's still the same search engines that we all use Globally and that is Google, and so if you get top placements with the search engines, Nigerians will find your video and locate and be directed to your website.

Example;

Instead of "Dollars", use the word "Naira"
Instead of "How to Make Money" use the Phrase "How Nigerians Make Money"

This is just a few examples, there are many other keywords you can substitute to target Nigerians.

Lastly, who says you can't sell to the world. You sound like someone who is scared to rely on PayPal and has no other option to receive payments online. PayPal ofcourse is not for Nigerians I will never advice you to take that risk, but My Dear, there are other options to accept credit card payments on your site, just create a universal product that solves problems and meets unmet needs and the world will buy from you.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by guru01(m): 6:09am On Oct 31, 2011
@blogexpert
Do you have one youtube video?
Do you know the product that a US citizen needs?
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by micawber(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2011
blogexpert:

Produce a documentary video about your site (Your Scholarship Service) and upload it to YouTube. Make sure to target the set of people that the scholarships are meant for, if they are Nigerians, state it in the Title of Your Video and Tags. Subsequent videos dealing on other related issues will be welcomed as well.

Afterwards copy the link to your video on YouTube and upload it to your personal site to allow the search engines that have already crawled your site to index your YouTube video. You can try YouTube for free and if it does not work out, you can go back to your adwords/facebook advertising. From experience, YouTube works like magic and if your Title Keywords and Tags are well placed, you will dominate the first page of Google within a short period of time.

Thanks bro, pls visit my site (see my signature below), take a general look at the site and send me your email so we can discuss on something. I really need ads.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
guru01:

@blogexpert
Do you have one youtube video?
Do you know the product that a US citizen needs?

To your first question, yes I do have several YouTube Videos.

And to the second question, there are many things you can market to the whites. A few of them are;

1. Agbo- (Local herbal drink for treatment of all kinds of ailments). I have a friend who imports roots for the treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases like Staph, Gonorrhea and what have you. That's a marketable product once you have a contact who comes to pick them from Nigeria. You don't have that kind of muscle, so let's go down  to products you can sell  via email.

2. Email address is a product that any company will gladly buy from you as long as it's still in your Auto-responder and they are validated.

3. Another great product that you just have not thought of is your ideas,

You think you wanna know more then Contact me for it as there are lots of opportunities staring at you in the face, but you cannot see them unless you stop thinking of how to make money online and and begin to provide useful services and meet needs that have not yet been met.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2011
micawber:

Thanks bro, pls visit my site (see my signature below), take a general look at the site and send me your email so we can discuss on something. I really need ads.

I'll get back to you.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by learnit: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2011
youtube video is a sure way to generate traffic and free for that matter, facebook is equally splendid if you know your onions
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2011
learnit:

youtube video is a sure way to generate traffic and free for that matter, facebook is equally splendid if you know your onions

Real Facebook Traffic is not free traffic and you can only get it, after massively publicizing your fan page through Facebook ads to gather enough likes.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by olinto: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
@blogexpert, i own a website but need a good traffick on the site.i dont know how to upload d video on youtube or know where to get one,can u help pls.thanx
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
olinto:

@blogexpert, i own a website but need a good traffick on the site.i dont know how to upload d video on youtube or know where to get one,can u help pls.thanx

Funny Videos and Musical Videos Do very well on YouTube as they get a lot of viewing, I would have posted a link to one of such videos (Video of a Dog Fight) on YouTube with over 7 million views and counting, but I would not want to because of the Nairaland Auto Spam bot, which may temporarily withdraw my posting privileges.

You can capture a funny scenario with your camera phone, edit it with Windows Movie Maker and upload to YouTube, but you need to create a YouTube Channel to do this, and it's very easy, it's more like signing up for an email address.

You are only editing the video to add slide show frames of your website address and what you are into as a business at the beginning and the end of the video. Then secondly to win the search engines game, you must make the Title of your Video an attractive one.

YouTube viewers are not really concerned about you talking about your business, a lot of them just want to get arrested and miss a moment or two being captivated and once you can achieve this feat, those interested in your video will either like your page or click over to your website, both actions are symptoms of progress. The more likes you get the more traffic you can acquire.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by olinto: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
@blogexpert, do u know any site i can get this kinda funny vidoe and try to edit it pls.am not that good with all this,i got youtube acct or i ve to sign up for the channel separately?
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 03, 2011
Be creative,
a funny argument can just do it,
a funny dance step, You can even mime to yourself and have someone catch you on camera, if you pretend to be unaware while you are being taped, it holds more room for a good laugh from your viewers.

YouTube is not interested in your High Definition Videos if that's what you want to make, Your webcam feature is enough to make a quick video.

Another Quick way to go about it, may be to schedule an Interview session with your High Profiled online business mentor and have it recorded on camera.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by olinto: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
@blogexpert,u telling me to be creative mysef actually helped me.i caught two pigeon having a fight this morning and i video dem,its actually very funny and i ve uploaded it on youtube now.but d question is how to target it or to link it to my site.thanx
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
olinto:

@blogexpert,u telling me to be creative mysef actually helped me.i caught two pigeon having a fight this morning and i video dem,its actually very funny and i ve uploaded it on youtube now.but d question is how to target it or to link it to my site.thanx

The three most important aspects are;

1. The Title of The Video:
2. The Tags
3. The Description.

1. Make Your Title Interesting and it should be about Pigeons
2. Add Popular Movie/ Musical Stars in your Tags
3. In your description, just write your website address like this: "http://www.yoursite.com"

Final step.

This last step is to make Google Bots locate your video on YouTube and Index it.

1. Upload your video to your site, by copying the YouTube Embed URL, which you can get by clicking on the share icon under your YouTube Video.
2. Use the same Title you used while uploading the Video to YouTube.

I hope this helps. If you have any more problems, contact me via email. Use the link in my signature. There is something else you need to do.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by olinto: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
@blogexpert,thanx for your help.its a forum site and i dont really know how to add d video,if you know how pls tell me.thanx
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2011
olinto:

@blogexpert,thanx for your help.its a forum site and i dont really know how to add d video,if you know how pls tell me.thanx

Depending on the Forum software you are using, you just need to visit your support center, make use of the credit links below your forum board.

Like on Nairaland.com now, there is a link at the bottom of the page saying: "Powered by SMF 1.0.12" If you have such a link on your site, click on it to get to your forum support center. You'll find every help you need over there.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by olinto: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
ok thanx
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
olinto:

ok thanx

You're Welcome
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2011
You can always ask a question, I am here to see to it that you solve all your traffic needs on YouTube.
Re: Google & Facebook Will Suck Your Cash, Try Youtube Traffic For Free: by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 06, 2011
Any more questions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today / Can #500k Open A Boutique In Lagos? / Blog Comment Exchange "(let's Do This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.