Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

"I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) (668 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Dailyhappenings: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
The General overseer of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has recounted when he first started hearing from God in the service themed "Covenant Day of Open Doors". He had told the congregations that he mishear God sometimes and God tends to correct him publicly most times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsJphWiGiWQ

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Elitefosa: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by yarimo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nothing like sometimes Mr scammer, you don't hear anything from God .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by inoki247: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
All is well....
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by OkCornel(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Truth is coming out small small
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin grin grin

Comedy 🤣🤣😂
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by izonborn098(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Imagine what is coming out from a man who have more 1b or 10b followers talking in the public..
It is left for religion worshippers...

3 Likes

Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Ofunaofu: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
This man is a business man

Know this and have peace

3 Likes

Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by GiftEno123(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
What is he trying to say? How sure is he that he's hearing God? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
It is impossible to "mishear" God. This man has never heard from God especially since God Himself designed and build that auditory system He claims to hear Him with and that brain that processes whatever it is you claim to have heard. lipsrsealed

All mogs and pastors are simply greedy conmen/ponzi scammers who use the gullibility of their fellow men to their advantage. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by correctguy101(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Well, his followers have to now be careful of whatever comes out of his mouth.

Who knows when he'll mishear and misfire prophesies and "divine" instructions and the following actions would only end in "misbehavior"... grin
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Righthussle: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
These old thieves. Youths are wiser now. Na old mama dem una go fit Jones now.

Young people give these job men money na follow come mumu dey do dem.

2 Likes

Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by MightySparrow: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Listen to what he said before crucifying him nah.
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Listen to what he said before crucifying him nah.
The man is a bloody liar! It is impossible to have God living on the inside of you only to mishear Him. What he said is a blatant insult to God. But I see that is of no matter to a lot of you since God, and what God in fact says, takes a backseat to your worship of your men of gods/gods of men. undecided
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Sanguine(f): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
It is always that way.
God will have to train and develop you to the point of maturity.
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sanguine:
It is always that way. God will have to train and develop you to the point of maturity.
LOL... God is not the author of confusion but yet here you accuse him of confusion which you then claim he is responsible for training and developing you to the point of maturity of? Why are you religious folks so fond of making a joke out of God for Pete's sake? undecided
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by MrsTwrite(f): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
This is unbelievable. embarassed
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Sanguine(f): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... God is not the author of confusion but yet here you accuse him of confusion which you then claim he is responsible for training and developing you to the point of maturity of? Why are you religious folks so fond of making a joke out of God for Pete's sake? undecided

Sorry for your loss.
It is well with you. ❣️

1 Like

Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sanguine:
■ Sorry for your loss. It is well with you. ❣️
The one who has loss is the one who places his or her trust in men — flesh and blood — Jeremiah 17 vs 5. Do not mistake me for your person.undecided
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by KnownUnknown: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But I see that is of no matter to a lot of you since God, and what God in fact says, takes a backseat to your worship of your men of gods/gods of men. undecided

What did god say?
When did god say it?

You criticize other people’s obviously duplicitous “men of god” while ignoring that it’s the same type of “men of god” who wrote and compiled what god allegedly said.

What’s the difference between Oyedepo hearing/mishearing god and the people who wrote “the lord said” in your Bible?

1 Like

Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by KnownUnknown: 1:03am On Sep 08, 2023
GiftEno123:
What is he trying to say? How sure is he that he's hearing God? undecided

We will never know because this god is obviously incapable of audible speech.
Gods can can do all things except speak.

1 Like

Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by Gadafii: 6:09am On Sep 08, 2023
My people will still defend this fraudster, which one be mishear

Nawa for my people, fela I miss you RIP
Re: "I Mishear God Sometimes" - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) by LordReed(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2023
Dailyhappenings:
The General overseer of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has recounted when he first started hearing from God in the service themed "Covenant Day of Open Doors". He had told the congregations that he mishear God sometimes and God tends to correct him publicly most times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsJphWiGiWQ

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

LMFAO!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is Nothing But Scam / Prophet Odumeje Seen Dancing In The Club (Video) / Kumuyi Did All These & Some People Still Have Effrontery To Criticise Him? VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.