Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts (66273 Views)

The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / Police Arrest Lady For Blackmailing Peace Mass Transit Ltd (Photo) / Man Steals Neighbour’s ATM Cards, Withdraws N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by Judd007: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pretty or petty?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by Blackdisciple(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
MrsTwrite:
As old as she is? Mtcheeew...

Crime knows no age pls
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
BUNMI

Another useless brown roofian. When hunger show dem 2 race to power 10, the crime rate go multiply 100 times for that side.

tongue hahahaha hihihihih hohohoho. grin See you at the supreme Court.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by ceejay80s(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
What is wrong with nairaland?
How is she pretty?
She no fine and even if she is , must the headline start with pretty lady?
Ugly yoruba girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by Tunde835(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
BUNMI

Another useless brown roofian. When hunger show dem 2 race to power 10, the crime rate go multiply 100 times for that side.
You know you're a fucking loser
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
She aint pretty pls
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by Harrynight(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Op you're funny

Which one is PRETTY LADY Who Steals Sim Cards & Withdraws Money From Accounts Caught?

Stop using the word PRETTY inappropriately
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by jojothaiv(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
rohangold:
Free am na... Na woman she be...
You no go like replace her. Make we placate your face with slaps..
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by jubrilELsudan: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
SHE RESEMBLE PERSON WEY GO FVCK YOUR DESTINY THROWEY

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by Kenmatt(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
"Wetin make this one pretty"?

"Mod, abeg make una dey caption tori well".
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Partsley:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
please use your main moniker
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by jaksmillioniar: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Let them naked her and disgrace her gosh I wish am dere.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by uuzba(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
jamesversion:
That someone can steal sim cards and defraud people of their money shows how uninformed most Nigerians are.
A simple simlock will ensure that whenever your sim is stolen, without the Simlock pin, the phone will not even initialise in the first place.
Learn how to use that function to safeguard your money.
In the days of 3310 Nokia, the SIM lock function seemed quite easily accessible.
Just pick the phone and you'll easily find the function.
But these days of Android and iPhone with 200,000 functions, most people overlook that SIM lock function and spend more time setting up WiFi and other downloaded apps.
They also stole my phone 2ce in 2018/19 from home and were stealing my money from the bank. But it was like N100, .... but like 2ce a day or something so I won't notice. I really didn't notice.
Till a friend told me to change my phone number at the bank and SIM lock my phone.
It was quite confusing setting up SIM lock on Android. But I've done that now and no more fear of loss.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by phemmyfour: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
sylve11:
They all have these weird looks. sad cool
malnourished
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by watersideboys: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
How is this one pretty. Mscheww
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by NaijaCover(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by ObidenceNeckpre: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
No mind them. Them plenty for this young generation . Lazy people always justify criminality
Sharpsharp00123:
IfnobeGod20 is this still poverty?
Cos to u every criminal is suffering
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by joefelin2345: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
BUNMI

I can see that this Tinubu victory dey pain you Wella, Wella. Take heart bro/sis. At least for the next 8 years or so. Udooooo.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by jamesversion: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
uuzba:

In the days of 3310 Nokia, the SIM lock function seemed quite easily accessible.
Just pick the phone and you'll easily find the function.
But these days of Android and iPhone with 200,000 functions, most people overlook that SIM lock function and spend more time setting up WiFi and other downloaded apps.
They also stole my phone 2ce in 2018/19 from home and were stealing my money from the bank. But it was like N100, .... but like 2ce a day or something so I won't notice. I really didn't notice.
Till a friend told me to change my phone number at the bank and SIM lock my phone.
It was quite confusing setting up SIM lock on Android. But I've done that now and no more fear of loss.

Kudos. There's nothing as precious as peace of mind.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by ponishah: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Partsley:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Why always Igbo people'?
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by E2000: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
What is pretty here that lady's eyes is like a chameleon capable of seeing two different sides at once.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by rockmite: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
in as much as I'm not supporting their evil way, however, this is wrong from the police end.. only the poor people that suffer this humiliation. Unemployment and other Nigeria problems are leading many into doing the unthinkable. Nigeria is hard, people are suffering.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by abobote: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Where's the pretty?
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by Nyne: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin
MrsTwrite:
As old as she is? Mtcheeew...

Do well to check my signature.

Lmaooo. How old are most of the political leaders in Nigeria ?
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by rosamaris: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
So women too are involved!
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by fabian063: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
topoftheworld:
Igbo Amaka πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No loud am. She from ur tribe
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by Papayaayasager(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pretty lady indeed...OP see you in court.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by FuckDModz: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin

Learnt it from Tinubu.

Most of them from the SW region are thieves.

Go and verify.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by sslcrypt: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lazy Nigerians won't put a PIN lock on their sim.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by benqo01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
Person wey Dem suppose beat make she no even recognize her ghost again
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts by BLACKPOWERS123: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chenu60:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R596NpA-y-w?si=mNuSQAsNdot64BSy

VIDEO: Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Peoples Sim Cards, Withdraws Thousands Of Money From Their Accounts
If i hear pretty lady for your mouth again i go send thunder come meet you you for that place 😏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo / Delta Boys Beat, Injure Police Officers Searching Their Phones (Photos) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.