Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,389 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Curtis [50 Cent] Jackson Vs. Kanye West - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Curtis [50 Cent] Jackson Vs. Kanye West (1884 Views)

Run This Town:jay Z Vs Kanye / 9/11 Showdown ( Fifty Vs Kanye) / 50 Cent Vs Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curtis [50 Cent] Jackson Vs. Kanye West by djcrucifix(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2007
today is the day, yeah that's right, the long awaiting albums of curtis jackson a.k.a 50 cent and the college dropout kanye west are coming out today!. it has been something of a battle between these two dudes with 50 coming out to say that if kanye's album sells more copies than his he will stop rapping,

i happen to be a fan of the both of them and i was wandering if anyother person has something to say about this ''professional beef'' going on between these two m.c's. holla back

djcrucifix
Re: Curtis [50 Cent] Jackson Vs. Kanye West by Oracle(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2007
I've heard too much about this their quarrel for who is gonna release his album today.
Personally i would say that I prefer Kanye to 50.
I watched his "Ayo technology" and i think justin timberlake did more work than 50 did.

50 would do better if he raps more and talks less

September 11

Re: Curtis [50 Cent] Jackson Vs. Kanye West by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2007
if u'r anywhere close to this earth u shlda knwn by nw that kanye is already selling more than fiffdy as they call him.50 is just living on beef shit.hav u seen ayo technology,straight to the bank and amusement park?pure wack,compare it to stronger and the other one.wake up guys.check this culled from billoards website.

It looks like 50 Cent is headed for retirement, if store reports continue to trend the way they were by mid-afternoon today (Sept. 11). 50 Cent had told SOHH.com that he would quit the rap game if his new G-Unit/Interscope album, "Curtis," was outsold by Kanye West's Def Jam set "Graduation," both of which were released today.

Sales data is finalized Sunday at midnight when the Nielsen SoundScan week officially ends, but early indications are that West will be the victor, at least in the first week.

According to executives with three of the major labels, whose job duties include projecting first week scans based on early store sales reports, "Graduation" could come in at the 575,000-700,000 range, while "Curtis" is being projected in the 500,000-600,000 range.

(1) (Reply)

T.I Arrested! / LIST OF Forbes’ 2013 FIVE Richest Names In Hip-hop / Skales – Mr Love (album Zip File) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.